Sooo are you all on roids or what?

sooo are you all on roids or what?

> lifting threads
> people have advanced, near elite level lifts benching above 2pl8, deadlifting 4pl8+, squatting 3pl8 plus while their bodyweight is light

> diet threads
> people eating small meals, light snacks, 150g carbs tops, MAYBE 2000 cals at most in the day

What the fuck? Im eating like 5 cups of oatmeal a day and just barely making steady stength progress. How the fuck do you guys eat like birds and lift like that

Is that all you're eating? What's your TDEE? How many calories do you get per day?

Advanced saiyan genetics mean every time I snap my shit up I add another pl8 to all my lifts.

are you actually tracking your calories and meeting macros?

you need to eat 2.3-3k to gain most likely

eat your bodyweight sans bodyfat % in protein, so your lean bodyweight in protein

and shitloads of carbs

use myfitnesspal and maybe try a new routine. i was doing PPL and i was seeing good strength gains in reasonable/quick time but i have recently visited snap city so i'm out of commission for a bit

im eating upwards of 3000 a day. im just wondering how everyone else here seems to eat like birds and still make gains

bc they're 5-7 140

genetics m8

>elite level lifts
>2 plate bench

0/10

>1/2/3/4
>anywhere near elite levels

Obviously different threads are going to bring different styles of fitizens.

That said, are you taking any supplements? A simple protein powder from your grocer will help you make gains. Also, lift till it hurts. You wont make any gains pushing easy weights around.

>How the fuck do you guys eat like birds and lift like that
>train for 1-2 years
>get big lifts
>go on cut

Damn bats bb how's about you send me some nudes and I'll give you all of the fitness advice you need. Underwear pic added to folder either way.

keked hard. Thank you.

She might as well post nudes after releasing a picture like that kek.

Veeky Forums filename you doofus

>tfw krillomorph body type

You saying that's not her? She obviously released it first you fucking dumb ass.

The pic is old as fuck from before she started tripping and maybe before the whole YouTube thing iirc

Maybe, but she is clearly not shy for attention either way. I think we can all agree on that.

at least 50% of people on Veeky Forums are lying and/or shitposting

i've seen people, both on other boards and this one, say that they post on Veeky Forums exclusively to shitpost and give misinformation

It's the first day of my cut and all I want to do is eat a bag of potato chips

Are u telling me that if I round my back on 3 plate diddlys and go to snap city I'll return even stronger?

>bodyweight sans bodyfat % in protein
How do I 140lb+ in protein a day

MUTANT MASS

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

You can fight your addiction, user. I believe in you.

>2pl8 bench
>4pl8 squat
>elite
nigga these are entry level at powerlifting gyms and you can get that in a year if you train & eat right, stay mad

I'm trying.

2 more hours and the shop will be shut anyway

>go to health centre gym
>4.5pl8 squat
>5 pl8 dead
>2.5 pl8 bench
>everyone watches me because i'm one of the strongest guys there
>know that if I went to a powerlifter gym i'd be a basic bitch

I'm not sure I want to leave my bubble

truth is most people here have no idea what actually working out is that's why they call bullshit when someone actually does it and gets to something shitty like 1/2/3/4 in under a year.

if you aren't aching when you go to bed then you aren't training hard enough. lift heavy, eat and sleep for 8+ hours is all you need.

feels good to be one of the strongest in my normie gym

powerlifters would rep my maxes tho

Look up alan thralls bulking vid