/plg/ Powerlifting General

Thread dedicated to the sport of Powerlifting.

Come here to share your experiences, discuss events and happenings, and look for advise on competitive technique and programming.

>SiR edition

Sheiko spreadsheets:

Beginner (plg internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Small Load (plg internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_SrXHt-j9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=a5G4sDoI4uU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for sumo

Maybe you're right, maybe you're completely full of shit. I'm not so sure right now. Telling someone to internally rotate his shoulders on bench definitely seems like a retarded thing to do though.

i almost feel sorry about the sorry sack of shit, i mean he was dealt such a shit hand with being ugly and born into a poor family.. not to mention his general lack of intelligence

and then he was in the discord talking about how depressed hes been.. its like, why doesnt his mother just euthanize the poor sap already, put him out of his misery you know?

Just research it around. I'm sure there are articles on it. Try strengtheory.com

5th for Gary Anderson

Hello guys, in case you missed it last thread, paul (pr is for prutus) has been kicked out of Rutgers for being poor

I say, as a community, we come together, create a gofundme and get paul the funds he needs to continue his education!!

whos with me?

don't forget about falling in love with men over the internet lmaoooo forget rock bottom he's drilling towards the center of the earth

powerlifting

this i meaningless without numbers attached to the lifts

youtube.com/watch?v=7_SrXHt-j9Q

AHH squat PR feeling good
probably the fastest ive ever done 445 ever

Please stop, this is what went wrong last time.

>forget rock bottom he's drilling towards the center of the earth
holy fuck im stealing this

did you smash that qt milf mirin in the first clip?

>tfw started lifting too late to play team sports

s-s-sorry

very cool

nice depth

is it me or did you just jump an entire plate on skills test on that deadlift you talentcuck

What do you want to play?

sean you're a 24 year old alcoholic pathological liar who gets drunk 4-5 times a week on his own and is living off his parents inheritance. don't even try and take the piss out of other peoples life decisions.

Baseball (preferably pitcher), or football (preferably qb)

hahah paul i can smell your booty rash from here

It's just pic related is what i think of when hearing internal rotation and benching, and you certainly don't do that.

no
it's just you

Wow.

Prove them wrong. Post a lifting video. Or a picture of your Maserati.

You lying piece of shit.

WAit no one wants to help paul with a gofundme??? literally no one likes him enough to donate even a single penny?

Hm right after you? Oh wait.. dont tell me you unironically ask other people to post vids of their lifts without doing so yourself :I

#exposed

I'm going to sleep now, just to let you all know.

So you can stop pretending. I know you're all fictional characters of my imagination.

You don't need to keep pretending

Start up plg again when I wake up in 6 hours ok?

IMs? Rec center? Try to meet people that play casually? I'm sure if you explain that you're new but are willing to work hard they'd help you out

Yeah I feel you though, I wish I played sports growing up. I just started playing basketball recently and it's really fun even though I suck ass. Picking up the basics when I'm this old is embarassing, to say the least. but it's a lot more physical, fast-paced, skillful than I thought it would be. I sort of understand why some people don't call powerlifting a sport

why do you only sleep 6 hours

WAWTT?

Don't question me brain, it's you who does it.

Plg is closed until I wake up

Stop

is this my brian subconsciously telling me that all of you are figments of my imagination?

stop it brain

l'm not faIIing for lt braln

l know l'm real

And I know that l dream up aII these characters

Why the fuck did you dream me with the wrong genitalia ffs

fucking incompetent pos can't even dream correctly reeeeeeeeeeee

fuck you stop trying to fool me I know you're not real
do something useful for once and make me forget about uncle jerry

Isn't this pretty much maximal external rotation
youtube.com/watch?v=a5G4sDoI4uU

i told you that in confidence and you post it on here.. wow

link?

Why not?

uh i didnt make it yet i was just generating interest.. can you make it ?

i'd probably need more personal information about Paul

just downloaded the sheiko app and it has me doing 10 sets of 5-3 reps for bench as a big time beginner.

did I fuck it up?

whys that?

I'm dumb that's gotta be warmups...

because I think that's what you need to make a gofundme lol

uh no man

ok I was about to make it but I felt bad about bullying lol

btw y does he have 2 facebooks

>gofundme lol
Why the fuck would anyone fund that poorfag?

Maybe if he spend less time on the internet spanking it to trannies he'd be able to afford college.

Also, he is weak AF.

why would it be bullyinf we'd be helping him i was gonna donate 50 bucks to the cause

he's a loved member of our plg family

ok I was unsure if u were being ironic and bullying him but i guess ur just a nice guy

wtf Prutus is depressed? He always seemed cheery and optimistic...

He said it was just a result of having no drive or ambition, no direction, etc., and supposedly a really shitty family life.

I think he made the right decision. I hope the Navy instills good values in him and he makes it, he's a good lad.

Love you paul

also masturbating to Brazilian men

he got kicked out of university becausse he had no money (in Canada he would have gotten a free all expense paid free ride but he's American) so they just booted him out lol

>ok I was unsure if u were being ironic and bullying him but i guess ur just a nice guy
can you make it now?

Hi Frog. I know trappy has been working with you and that is really awesome. I've been a fan of trappy since the start of this year.
Do you mind answering a few questions? Just for curiosity's sake? I'd love you if you did

What is it like to have trappy as coach?
Do you feel she is helping much?
Do you talk to her via webcam?
does she have a cute accent and cute voice?
Is she a firm coach or a cute coach?

Thanks lad appreciate it in advance!

i think 1 of his friends should make it :)

try youcaring it's really easy

you are his friend

yes on here but i don't know him personally desu

The sets and reps are reversed.

hes your friend make it pls!! ^_____^

no I really think it should be someone closer to him I didn't even know he dropped out

How does that make one depressed exactly?

now you know
hes depressed cause he got kicked out of school and is now a NEET

I'm asking how masturbating to men makes you depressed.

because after you cum he's like "oh shit im a fucking fag" and then the depression and guilt for being gay takes over, or so id assume anyway

There's no depression or guilt about being gay though.

oh sean

>or so id assume anyway

Good cover

Okay Paul

ok sean

my peepee is too tiny too satisy wimen ;;'cc

fug tis gonna kms 2nig

FUK U PGL

Trappy makes me happy!

outer calf hurts, send help

just going to OD on ibuprofen

Does anyone else dream about fucking Trappy's peepee hole? I can just imagine the soft shlicking sound and her low moans of agony as I thrust my 12 inch long rhino dick into her urethra, swollen to near bursting size with a mixture of saline solution and precum. I can imagine just grabbing her grossly flaccid yet firm cock behind her ass, and fucking it while she gives good advice on Veeky Forums, only to have her mistype with how hard the tears streaking down her face are appearing. I want to thrust in and out of her fucking engorged cock, and bust my load all over her perfect feet. If you're reading this, I love you my sweet cock queen. - Paul

ahhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY PEEPEE TINY

I want to kiss trappy in the mouth

MY LITTLE TRAPPYOJIOGHOSI[

FFJSPKHDSOJBO

FUCUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

LEMT ME FUK UR POOPOO!!1

LIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

great general having an attention whoring faggot tripfag certainly hasn't affected it in any negative way

CIVIL PEEENTIIIIIII CAVALRYPENTI

Some user suggested this to replace the C6W bench days with:

Just do a 2 day DUP, ex:
Day 1 Spoto press 5x4, tng 1x4+, start at ~70%
Day 2 4x2, 1x2+, start at ~80%
Add 2.5kg/week to each, reset when stalled and push the + sets when the weights are lighter. Add in some closegrip and dB bench throughout the week and done.

Does anyone have any critiques of it they want to share before I try it out? Is the volume high enough? I plan to repeat the volume days twice when the program has 3 upper days?

Dont repeat the volume days. Do a light day with 3x8 or something on your middle day.

The volume days don't look too hard, do you think they would still take it out of you?

What rough % would you think for the 3x8? 60?

what is wrong with sean

Why do you ask?

Might as well just ask in here. Been lifting 9 months on PPL, bench stalled, tried deloading and after reloading I'm still stuck at 185x6. What the hell do I do?

Increase volume

Currently do 5 working sets of 5-6 for flat and incline bench, and burnout dips after. By how much should I increase?

Stop doing a stupid routine for retards.

Just do Sheiko

How many days a week? 2? Make it three. And increase intensity

Yeah 2. I could bench again on a rest day I suppose, it shouldn't be too bad if I make the third day a light day should it?

Don't listen to he's obviously a moron. PPLs are great routines, especially for intermediates looking for something to push themselves on.

Tell that to

>program with set progression and volume/intensity
>hurr durr these are "pushes"
pick the retarded one

Get off that meme routine and on Texas Method.

At least program your bench press like Texas Method if you really want to move more weight with it. I'd recommend against sheiko memery in your situation for many reasons, including that sheiko is complicate, you are an idiot, and aren't NEARLY strong enough to make sheiko terribly appealing.

The fuck are you smoking? You do double progression on a PPL, what's wrong with that?

Can you do accessories on texas method? I have to do trap isolation for physical therapy at the very least.