danish booty

>wanting a girlfriend that only has 5 years until expiration

kek

I just want a qt with short hair :/

>fat

are you retarded

Are you a chubby-chaser?
>yes, you are

She looks OK, good proportions, ass isn't fat.

A-any woman

How the fuck are niggers gf material? Have some fucking standards, damn.

I just want a pretty and loving wife to raise children with and have funny misadventures like on The Dick Van Dyke Show :(

If you're referring to black women, we're not all bad.

The glory of her jeans is that they make her butt look a lot bigger and rounder than it is. The pockets are kind of slanted outward to make an appearance of a rounder butt, the stitching under the cheek is suppose to lift the butt and make it appear more "pushed out"(for the lack of a better term), and the lining on the top is supposed to, again, make the butt look rounder by complementing the waist and rounding the top of the cheeks. Also, the pockets are made smaller for the appearance of a bigger butt and the lighter the jean's color the better it shows off all of these details. I noticed a lot of fitness models or fitness Instagram girls wear these. They help what's there, but they won't give it to you. The jeans alone are expensive (at least to me) and aren't very good looking up close due to the detail in the back, but it works wonders for them and really does flatter their figure.

C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O

This genuinely surprised me haha

M I A M I
I
A
M
I

(I heard Chicago was nice depending on where you went.)

Not in this weather.

I'll come visit you, then you can come up to Chi when it warms up.

Autism

bruh

tfw no autistic black gf

Totes agree mate. Never had black fever until I dated one. So much passion and affection. Mixed race are great too.

> weak ass beta who can't conquer all the races

Don't knock black pussy till you tried it. Step your game up.

this, wtf

gooks too. fuck off weebs

I could only imagine the weather there! Stay warm user. And I go to school somewhere else so I'm sorry to say I won't be down here for long.

Haha cute user. I'm not autistic, I was curious about this thread and I wanted to say something about her jeans; I thought it might be interesting to know.

I'm glad you guys agree; some of us really aren't that bad!

Good point about the jeans, but her ass undeniably looks great regardless.

I'm a simple man really.

.....I just want someone to love.

>short hair

pretty patrician T.B.H

short hair is GOAT

fucking gross man. use spoilers or something

Very true. She would look amazing without them, but they don't hurt either.

I'm black and Brittany Olsen is my ideal gf.

really makes me think
spankbang.com/2nil/video/czech woman gets a black cock

I have no idea where germanic barbarians ever got the idea that they were the master race in the first place

i feel like rly small girls like this would appreciate my body while these 'thicc' memes girls wants little twinks with abs n shit

bump

Somewhere in history your foreparents had sex with Neanderthals. You're not even 100% human, sub-humanoid scum. So keep the jelly in the jar m8

Requesting the gif or webm of the korean girl biting the other korean girl's hat. Pls help.

>whitey aint hoomin meme in the wild
keep deadlifting that cotton, toby

it's probably the opposite you dof

>Nigger education
Being a member of the genus Homo makes you human, retard. Neanderthals were physically much stronger and had larger brains than modern humans so breeding with them is likely one of the causes every other civilization except for Subsaharans evolved past building mud huts.

i dont think so

nah, fit girls probably got body dysmorphia, like most fit guys.

we see twinks as skinny fucks, while normies see them as ripped and muscular

fit girls probably see them as skinny as well

I can't change what happened in the past, but I sure as hell can prevent creating niglet babies with apes.

Do it for her lads.

Looks are looks.

why is it that the best girl ive ever met was borderline obese?

she was incredibly nice, incredibly homely, incredibly skilled at cooking... she was just a 4/10 in terms of looks and i couldnt bring myself to try to date her.

now that im almost 30 i really regret it.

who is this qt
i want it

is that freelee the vegetable gainer

shes proof that male personality > male looks when it comes to female attraction

Wait, I don't understand. In selecting the ideal woman to procreate with, wouldn't you prefer a larger, more athletic woman so that your offspring have thick wrists, robust chests, big shoulders, are tall, etc?
As oppose to small, dainty offspring that will never amount to greatness?

From this

seems pretty bro science to me.

what you want is health and attrractiveness.

you look at some of the largest people on the planet and their parents are almost always normal sized.

Cringe

>
She looks OK, good proportions, ass isn't fat.

Fucking virgin.
She's a 12/8, bare minimum

Dassa man OP

I can see the pixel.

Superior taste

jesus christ

yeah so fat bro

Probably from nearly conquering Europe once

once?
fuck off

Is this one of those Canadian Engineering programs where undergrads do dumb shit to earn patches for their jackets? They did this at Queen's while I was there for grad school, and as an Amerifag I had no idea what was going on.

PS - Solution is trivial.

GOOOOOOD LORDDDDDDDDDDDDD

holy shit i would retake her constantinople

I'd give her my halal dick 24/7

literally the most insightful comment in this thread

Fairuza Miss Iran is source btw

>exp(-ln(...))

Would not date

holy fuck my jizz would glow in her mouth

gnoice.

Weird bellybutton
3/10 would not date.