Why aren't you Chad?

What stops you from becoming as Chad as *that* guy? All it takes is a little bit of a confidence. So, Veeky Forums why aren't you Chad?
This question is directed towards those who at least lift. Fatfags and DYELs would not achieve pic related.

No matter how chad my looks could be I still can't shake that crippling insecurity of having a below average penis.

My social confidence and charisma is hit or miss and I'm generally reserved except for weekends

I have a friend who is an all out womanizer, if I could channel even half of his charisma I would be unstoppable with my other attributes

18cm cuck incel wrists

because i have mild acne/reddish skin

I'm very close to being a Chad. Like 80% of the way there

Give me six more months OP

Nothing stops me. I just keep going.

Because doing all the other things required of normies, besides lifting, is boring. Chad is boring. Chad's friends are boring. Chad and his boring friends want to plan a boring trip that usually involves listening to bad live music that's too loud and waiting in lines. And I fucking hate waiting in lines. And no matter what we're doing, Chad and his cunt friends are surely going to stand around recording that bullshit on their phone, because remembering events that took place in your life is too hard now. Meanwhile, I have to pretend to be sane like I totally am not thinking about how I could outlift every random stranger I come across or playing back that Isis execution video I watched earlier in my head.

im very confused about the right guys forearms

im 5'11

He's not doing any forearm exercises. Most chads like this are on a cycle for a good 6 months. I laugh when i see them again in a year and they've balded or grown bitch tits. Fuckin Hilarious! Not against fraud use, but most guys like this are a little to ignorant and fuck up their cycles or dont get off to take the estrogen blocker and get on another cycle.

Can I become a Chad if I'm 6'3, have an 8 inch dingaling, but an ugly face?

crippling social anxiety alone is what stops me

I'm a manlet tranny

I'm somehow broken...
I grew up in a happy family. I score very intelligent in tests. I've had at least a couple good friends at any given time in my life. I've even inherited a decent amount of money.

but somehow Im consistently unsatisfied and empty. and I make all the wrong life choices. everything that is easy for other people, is a tremendous struggle for me. I can shred guitar like a champ and hit my macros every day but sometimes I can't even get the willpower to brush my teeth or take a shower... and I can't happily communicate with anyone besides my close friends and even then it's shallow and insincere.

I have all these fucking dreams of how I want to change and who I want to be but it never works. I've moved across the country but it didn't work. I've gotten a GF but nothing changed

doesn't matter if you have a short dick grab her by the pussy. it doesn't matter if she makes fun of you to her friends later cause you already smashed

if you're a tranny doesn't being a manlet just play to your advantage?

Somebody kicked me in my face and destroyed my facial symmetry.

Probably low test.

>Not having sick belt genetics
Never gonna make it.

I fell out of the genetics tree when I was born and hit every fucking branch on the way down.

I've gotten big as fuck and make bank but it doesn't fix ugly.

Pretty much this, I spend my free time in my workshop building and fixing shit, while having a good job, I fucking hate going out with friends to concerts and shit.
Alone with my lathe and mill is all I need, if I want to get my dick wet I'll just go to the crazy neighbor friend I've had since we were little

get surgery?

I asked a doctor about it and he said if I would he shown up the day it happened he could have fixed it, but that its too late now. Surgery is my only option but I'm pretty sure it would be considered cosmetic and I'd have to pay out of pocket.

are you rich enough for surgery?

so you're saying if this happens to me, head to the emergency ward?

Surgery is a hell of a drug!

Yeah.

>gets children
>look like mongs

I don't think surgery can fix acne scars lol plus lets see, I'm also bald, short, weak jaw and check bones.

You can't hide genetics

I fucking hate women.

Chad in my mind has female friends that he fucks.

Not me, never me. Women are worthless cunts, made only for fucking. They have no good opinions. No interesting hobbies. They lie, cheat, and are narcissistic fucks who think they can always get something or someone better.

I only do one night stands. I have fucked plenty of women and I hate every single one of them. They give it up so easily. I've fucked women who have been married for 10 years. They always have excuses, "he's always working", "he's gained wieght" etc.

Women are trash and should be treated like such.

Not having friends since I was 13, so my personality. No friends has caused every problem in my life.

Not having friends meant I never met girls

Not getting girls or having friends meant I became isolated

Becoming isolated meant I became lonely, miserable, bitter through high school

Being miserable and isolated in high school meant I didn't learn how to interact socially with peers

Not learning how to interact with peers carried over into college so i basically had the same existence there

All the isolation, misery, loneliness, etc, meant I had nothing to work towards, so no motivation

No motivation meant I stayed a manlet and holocaust mode (still am, just here for shitposting) and didn't do great in college because studying is difficult when you have no motivation and nothing to strive for

Graduate college, move back home, work shit job because I don't see the point in trying grad school, terrible relationship with parents (they are assholes, I'm an asshole, so we all barely even talk to each other, only child)

Now a 25 year old kissless friendless shut-in (besides work) who has never even attempted to get a girl and now I'm scared to not only try to get a girl, but even friends, because everyone has always hated me so I don't want to burden others with my presence.

And sure I'm ugly as fuck (get rated 3-4/10 online, insulted for my face since I was a kid), but the friendlessness is what has killed all hope for me since I was 13.

Because I have crippling depression and I've been fucked over so often by women that I can't even trust those who just straight up ask me out/try to kiss me.

I am a chad, suck it Veeky Forums

hello me

Post face, we rate

>dont get off to take the estrogen blocker and get on another cycle

??? You take AIs on cycle. You can stay on for as long as you fucking want (BnC). There's a drug for every side effect, you just have to not be retarded.

I'm 5'6" and non-white. Not to mention a social autist

Remember that Korean millionaire that sued his trophy wife because when they had kids he found out she just had plastic surgery and had shit genetics?

I have the personality but my body is weak and squishy

I have a bad disc in my back.

I need to just kill myself already, you can never be a real man with a bad back

What's the female equivalent to a chad?

Stacy.

Too much body fat, not enough muscle. On my way though. I wanna be a Chad in body and attitude towards women. Everything else I choose based on what I like, don't give a shit about others interests.

I need to put on another 30 lbs of muscle and actually make money.

No, you need to drop a tiny bit of body fat and start slaying pussy you fucking superman looking Adonis.

And maybe hit chest a little harder.

Jesus fucking Christ, you are incredibly handsome.

Chest is the only muscle I do hypertrophy for, but it doesn't help much, though you can see volume from the side.

I'm an Olympic weightlifting fag though so putting on muscle is a lot of looooong work.

>That moment when you realize youre ugly and never gonny make it.
Thanks user.

Probably the most Chad looking body I've seen on this board that's natty. Looks natty anyhow. Like I said, get yourself covered in some pussy juice my man.

Mm I don't see how my body is chaddy, I guess face but body seems kinda skinnyfat to me still at 15%ish bf.

Psychologist. Sounds like depression,

you are the luckiest mother fucker you should be slaying left right and centre

Body goes well with the face right now. Good face, better body than %97 of the population, body hair is at a good point, it's an all over look, not just the body. Of course you're gonna be building more muscle as you work out, but you're already Chad material. Unless you're trying to pick up sluts on the beach or at a lake then you're good to go right this very second.

And with that I'm done being your fluffer. Stop being an insecure puss and you're Chad incarnate. Time for you to either leave fit or pass on wisdom.

>Tfw was a virgin until 23
A-age is just a number.
I guess so senpai. Like I said I don't train any hypertrophy or bodybuild half the shit I do at the gym is mobility work for snatches and cleans, maybe I should start actually looking to get bigger though.

> A-age is just a number.
HOW?!
HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS WORK?

Fucking magnets man

>"he's gained weight"
I had a woman at work complain about how her husband isn't fit anymore. Thing is, she's fucking fat herself and definately doesn't deserve a guy who isn't.

> grab her by the pussy

N O
O

C H E S T
H
E
S
T

Thanks
I know
But I still benched 5x245 when I stopped benching

I am "that" guy, I am a Chad to some.

The funny thing is that most people do not now know a lot about me but they just fill in the gaps in my favor.

>Christmas party at work
>girl comes up to me and starts feeling my bicep. always thought this was bullshit
>ponder my physical integrity
>grab her breast
>I see the shock in her face
>both end up laughing about it and she keep flirting with me

turned out she is proud of it so she told everyone at work the following days

U gonna get fired lol

you got good facial aesthetics for sure brah

Thanks brah, I try

I highly doubt it.

This desu

Get a haircut, lose some bf and you are literally Chad. Mirin

That's was a fake story dumbass

You have been posting here for years since like 2012. Why is your body still so shit?

me too

only 19 though

maybe it's salvageable

20cm d doesn't compensate for being 5'8''

I'm 6'3, good face and good frame
Social confidence is there too so basically I'm already chad, but I'd like to put in some more time in the gym
All I really need is to put in the hours in the gym

No way, you have shit low test hormonal profile. Chad is genetically superior and is shredded 260 pounds 7% bodyfat NATTY just from jogging once or twice a week and doing some pushups here and there

>Social confidence is there too so basically I'm already chad

topkek faggot
As if that related to anything. I know retards that are socially confident but make complete fools of themselves without them realizing.

Stay strong my man.
Lift and eat, report back in 6 months.

What in the fuck. HOW the fuck are you a virgin until 23 when you LITERALLY look like a fucking movie star?

I get girls with it and I guess that's what important

I'm 5 foot 7. Multiple women have told me I'd be perfect if I was taller. My mum used to say to me it would've been unfair if God made me tall too ;_;

I'm average looking, brown, and all the cool kids at college see me as a meme
I hate them all, I hate college, and I hate myself

I concur

Welp, I've got the opposite of your problem

>tfw virgin just turned 26
>tfw good looking
>tfw social, charismatic, well liked and don't take shit from people

I can't really see them as people either, but because i put them on a fucking pedestal instead of seeing them as shit.
Which is why I'm a lot more reserved and less charismatic around them then I could be, also fail at just going for it without giving a fuck.

I can approach and talk just fine, but I can't stick with it and actually pull them.
I always fucking bail, sometimes even in the middle of a good conversation.

Oh, and since this december I can't stop thinking about how I'm a virgin and will never be Chad despite the fact that there's always at least one qt into me wherever I go (though I ofc always manage to fuck it up some way), which makes me needy as hell to boot which doesn't help.

Striaght up hating women would be a solution since you stop giving a fuck when around them, but it won't work for me because I know too many who are actually good people. 'Sides, I doubt ending up like you would be a massive improvement over my current situation.

Is this something you just learn by doing? Seems easy as fuck, and looking back the next morning I always suddenly know what I should have done to get laid. Only doesn't help me because while I'm talking to a girl I always become so incredibly convinced that there's no way I can fuck her/ that it goes nowhere.

How the fuck do I get out of my mind and into some pussy? This obsession isn't helping at all.
I wanna live my fucking life and be myself again, only with the added ability to hook up with chicks and get a gf once I find a good one.

>inb4 Chad needs Genes
>inb4 Chad needs to start out young

I didn't spend my life in a Basement, so you can cram your /r9k/ memery where the sun doesn't shine.
Any useful advice from actual chads who just get along well enough with women to fuck them?

I keep getting rejected. that's it. I'm not one of those retards who never try and still complain.

tf? yes it does you fucking ass nigger

Nice spook

Stop taking hits out of your self-pity pipe. That's a start. Take responsibility for your emotions and thoughts is the second thing I would suggest.

Live for the cause, not the effects of life.

Why do you put people on a pedestal? As you believe about yourself, your brain will adjust the various stimuli to make your believe what you think. Start thinking that you are equals in this world.

To me a lot of your problems seem to be coming from the fact that you dont allow yourself to be at ease around people. You say your social, charismatic and well liked but dont take shit from people. If your well-liked, why would you need to take shit from people.

I think you have made in, your just not allowing yourself to be fully there. It's most likely easier for you to keep taking hits of the self-pity pipe than it is to accept that change has occurred, everything that is occuring around you will be new because of said change, frustration can come from that. Keep fighting though, I truly think you've lived a life where you were

>tfw social

for a while and its become rooted in your unconscious, it's only until now where you're making a conscious effort.

I'm ugly and a 180cm manlet

I don't want to
I'm by nature an introverted person, being socially active all the time would tire me out. Also I just want a gf, instead of a bazillion of fuckbuddies

I'll just pursue my college degree and then live a peaceful life. Maybe get to somewhere meaningful and hope I can find a gf somewhere during the road.

I have a NW2 hairline, a short ramus and narrow clavicles
>all it takes is a little bit of confidence

I've never before imagined being Veeky Forums can keep you out of jail.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Now imagine if a skinnyfat 5'1" bald recessed currycel had done the same, they'd be in jail for life

goodluck senpai

>that face
Fuark

Don't worry he's gay