Is finding black women unattractive racist?

Or is that just personal preference?

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/03/06/was-satoshi-kanazawa-right/amp/?client=ms-android-om-lge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is finding gay people unattractive "homophobic"

No, since the literal Queen Black herself, Michelle Obama looks like a literal ape.

Maybe not racist but definitely low test/cuck tier

This is Veeky Forums

Of course not. You don't find black women attractive because of one of or both of the following reasons:

1) You simply haven't seen what a black woman with good genetics looks like.
2) You aren't opening your mind to identify the unique features that make black women attractive, which are different from white or Asian women, which are in turn different from each other.

I thought black women were unattractive for all my life until about 4 years ago. I saw this woman at a grocery store, who must have had noble Nigerian blood or something, because not only was she the most beautiful black woman I ever saw, she was one of the most beautiful women in general. Ever since then, I've allowed myself to look at black women differently.

i find some attractive, i find the ones that are attracted to me, unattractive.

It's racist because it's against black people, anything else no.

If it makes you feel any better many black women do not find white males attractive and would prefer a black man.

No, that's normal.

3) They're smelly, ugly, obnoxious, and have an 85 IQ average.
Of course there are exceptions but smart hot black women are rare man. Way too rare for me to seek one out.

If you find them not attractive, because they're black, then yes. But not feeling attraction on physical level, isn't racist. They just don't seem to tickle your bug

>3) They're smelly, ugly, obnoxious, and have an 85 IQ average.
See my number 1).

>Of course there are exceptions but smart hot black women are rare man
American Blacks, maybe. But that's because they are the descendants of slaves, who, like the European Slavs, have pretty bad genetics. Black women from Africa have just as many attractive women as any other race.

first of all we're on an American anime website and speaking English. When we talk about black girls we're obviously talking about American black girls. None of this Ethiopian copout nonsense they don't speak my language.

Second of all blacks in America have an 15-20% white DNA on average, they are MORE attractive than the Africans they're descended from.

>Black women from Africa have just as many attractive women as any other race.
>mfw
You are kidding yourself...

Being white is racist.
As long as whites exist there will be racism

Barely any blacks work in tech so I never see them )):

You half know what you're talking about, and half talking out the side of your neck.

Is finding wild boars/gorillas unattractive considered racist against black women?

Did you know that immigration exists? Plenty of African women migrate to the States, or are born the 1st or 2nd generation African migrants. But even if I was talking strictly about black women in Africa, my statements wouldn't be any less valid.

>Second of all blacks in America have an 15-20% white DNA on average, they are MORE attractive than the Africans they're descended from.
But didn't you just say they're smelly, ugly and stupid?

>You are kidding yourself...
And you're projecting your own inherent biases. It's the exact same thing as learning to enjoy spicy food, or any food different from your own palate. Open your mind, let the flavors come through, and learn what's good and bad.

Jesus go back to ledbit

One day this might be true
One day...

They really don't. All the black women in my family hate white guys lol

I know you read an okcupid chart about message reply rates on /pol/ and think you know everything but that's not how the real world works.

if you are white, everything you do is racist

I like this.
Blacks shopuld stay with blacks and white with whites.

Personal preference, no different to finding women with red hair unattractive.

>statistics are wrong because of my supposed family

haha

nah man a majority of them are not that attractive

t. black guy

>message replies from a dating website for bottom-of-the-barrel women are good and accurate measurements of racial preference in the 3D dating world where the vast majority of people meet in person

Please go outside.

I love black chicks! My girlfriend is a black chick but she won't put out anymore because it makes her feel like she's going to hell. FUCK BLACK JESUS! I generally find black chicks all around very attractive. Especially African Africans my girlfriend being one. But NO PUTTING OUT is a concern! Might have to find me a lady that puts out

Who gives a shit if it is racist?

The left wants it to be racist, but if you're a sane person you have the right to not feel attracted to every skin color.

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist

Its not racist. It become racist when you start to discriminate against blacks , juts for being black.

>butthurt nigger

Is finding a Shar Pei unattractive racist?

Same thing

Your white, a human being.
Instinct makes you not breed with blacks (inferior tier) so the humanity doesn't downgrade.

Blacks love whites for the opposite, to improve their kids genetics.

But i dont want them because they are black.

Why did you guys vote to keep her in the white house for 8 years?

Maybe your family raised its women right with a healthy love for their own people, but as a 6'5" White guy black chicks brazenly hit on me all the time.

Happy for you that your family isn't shit though. t. /pol/

>European Slavs, have pretty bad genetics.
I've been all over Europe, slavs are not even close to being the ugliest, shortest or weakest fuckers around.

Hating niggers is not racist. And I say this unironically as a person who has never been on /pol/.

No, also anybody that tells you it is, is a leftist and deserves a free helicopter ride.

I don't like East Asian girls, I don't like European girls, I don't like African girls

Am i racists for not liking them. No. It becomes racist when i deny them the same rights as me. When i attacked/assault them for being Asian, African,European etc.

But that's just objectively wrong. Red hair is God tier

Can't control myself when I see that red bush peeking out from under a pair of panties

>Red hair is God tier
Gingers are the niggers of Europe. They might even be worse than niggers.

Well, lets define racism.

Racism as it was intended to be defined, and not by stupid revisionist pricks, was the undue discrmination against people because of their race or ancestry. Such as treating someone poorly, hatefully or excluding them because of their heritage, which in the case of racism is specifically from a different race. (asian, white, black, native american, abo-australian, etc.)

The SPIRIT is meant to include only prejudiced behaviors like refusing to hire someone because you hate their heritage and want them to starve to death or be unable to afford to breed. Or treating them violently. Or thinking they have different characteristics from you as if they're some sort of pokemon or something. A different species.

I don't think it's necessarily prejudiced to find people of different races unattractive. That's just your body saying you don't prefer characteristics like that. No more than it's prejudice to be unattracted to men if you're male, or trans-women if you're a straight cis male.

If it is, finding someone attractive /because/ of their race would also be a form of positive selective racism, because positive racism (IE, going out of your way to hire the Jewish lawyer because supposedly Jews are superior lawyers) exists.

So no, OP. You go on and you make babies with more (presumably white) women. Leave the mixers who want to mix, to mix! And then your babies will grow up in a more mixed and less pure world to further make less pure!

Just look at Serena Williams friendo.
Glad she finally put it in the spotlight.

I don't know whether this belongs on /pol/ or /r9k/. Either way, it doesn't belong here.

Actually, fuck off back to /b/.

Clever person, probably a non-virgin
/pol/ cuck

It's science bro
heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/03/06/was-satoshi-kanazawa-right/amp/?client=ms-android-om-lge

It's no more racist than not liking blondes.

All the people here comparing them to gorillas and saying they smell or are obnoxious are racist however. And it's not funny, edgy, shocking, or cool. It just makes you guys look like hateful little idiots.

I defend 4 chan alot in the outside world, but there is a certain confident that posts here that the world would be better off without.

Public vs Private Shperes.
In your private sphere, it's ok to discriminate. It's your private life, and you aren't committing a crime, you aren't bullying or harrassing anybody, it's just a preference.
Just don't let it mix with your public life, if you ever end up voting for a beauty pageant or something where it's relevant, then it becomes racist.

>if you ever end up voting for a beauty pageant or something where it's relevant, then it becomes racist.
That depends
Did you not vote for the black girl because you think there is someone else more beautiful? Not racist
Did you not vote for the non-black girl because you dislike her being black even though you think she is more beautiful than the others? Racist

Probably not, I don't find black women attractive myself (only the ones with white features), and I'm half black myself.

>I defend 4 chan alot in the outside world
pathetic

I'm black and I don't find white women attractive. It's just personal preference, my guy. No reason fuss over it.

aesthetics =/= racism
I wish you shit for brains americans would understand this.

I don't get this /pol/ meme, a hot chick is a hot chick.