Do you train untamed, Veeky Forums?

Do you train untamed, Veeky Forums?

>TEN YEARS OF TRAINING
>TO DO A ONE REP MAX BENCH OF 300LBS
>WHILE WEIGHING 240LBS
>YET TRIES TO LECTURE ONCE-WORLD RECORD HOLDER MARK BELL ON LIFTING FORM

fitness cringe thread?

Maybe he has long arms

TRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNTAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Alan Thrall

If I recall Bell coached him. Not the other way around. Plus he's 100% natty and took California's Strong Man. Also lifts more than 90%... All of /fit.

Alan, go home

strongman, not powerlifter

I had dreams of myself as the Allen Ginsberg of this generation but without the talent, madness or vision

He's just disgusting to look at honestly. If he got a haircut, shaved and stopped squatting in diapers he wouldn't he as bad

of course his bench is weak, he says it himself.
I'm sorry, an I missing something? is 207kg squat for 4 (or was it more?) reps not considered godmode for a 100kg natty?

I like his form videos and he seems like a swell guy.

He looks like a bum, though - a strong bum but still a bum.

Jeff plz go

>godmode

it is very impressive, but everyone on Veeky Forums squats 5 plates for 20 reps.

just starting out actually, is Alan a good source of info for beginners with no equipment? Most of his videos focus on dl/squat but he has some about form and diet

was this when she was laughing about convincing the jury that the child-rapist was innocent?

He's okay
Candytoe is better, but never uploads videos

I started his beginner strength program 2 weeks ago, so I train untamed more than most of Veeky Forums.

>tfw I lived 5 minutes away from his gym for 2 years and didn't even know it
>i moved across town and now it's a 30-45 minute drive away depending on traffic, and then came to realize where he was
>tfw I will never train untamed

To be fair, that's a shitty fucking area to live in.

I'm so glad this demon didn't win. She is evil incarnate.

Me too my dude

Dunno. She was on drugs of some kind. I know it when I see it.

Not memeing

>I'm so glad this demon didn't win. She is evil incarnate.
that's donald trump and HE did win believe it or not

This post gave me flashbacks of spending hours a day in /cfg/ during the great meme war

Kys. You should be thanking your lucky stars he won

tumblr plz go

The ultimate natty limit for strength. Cool guy too.

I'm not the one flaming trump, dipshits

dont take diet advice from fat powerlifters/strongmen who use their shitty looks to hide steroid abuse and pretend their strength gains come from a gigantic calorie surplus

We'll you're half right

Arguably

He was saying it sounded like you were talking about your pic

This guy even got the right fedora for the right meme. I'm impressed.

For 100 kg? No. Maybe 70 kg. Sure, it's good, but not god mode.

TWY, why?

Should I be going that low on my squats?

Because I can't and am not even lmao 1 plate. I don't think I'm built for squats

Train more, newfriend. There are a lot of muscles working in conjunction that you've probably never used before.

Yes

Yes, you should be going that low.

Don't worry, your squat can really suck starting off.

You can't blame your for body not being built for squatting when you're a beginner. It took me around 1.5 years before I felt "comfortable" squatting.
As a beginner chances are you don't have the mobility to squat comfortably anyway. Just keep going and always try to improve.

Do everything in this picture, especially the first and last one.

People usually can't hit depth when they don't know knee:hip positioning

Guaranteed if you're having a hard time hitting depth, you have too much knee travel, usually because the squatter is trying to stay too upright