Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=64
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=48
whfoods.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRRRRRRRRAPPPPT

literally has carb in the name

Hah i literally just had 2 of them for lunch 15 minutes ago because there was nothing else to eat here

>has ''carb'' in the name
>ketosis friendly
ketofags on suicide watch

Memes aside how good is this?

I thought sweet potatoes were probably too sugary or something.

>it has sweet in the name so it must have more carbs

retard

I literally know nothing about it.

As soon as I saw sweet in the name I just assumed it was garbage and I never bought any.

Smart move my man. Labels are just that. Next time pick up some on personal research. Sweet potatoes do suck btw

even regular potatoes are better

They would be great if it wasn't for the price. For a kilo of these I can get 2 kgs of rice or 7 kgs of regular potatoes.

>ywn live in some jungle shithole just to get those for cheap

How
Sweet potatoes have more vitamins/minerals, taste better and don't contain toxins which regular potatoes produce

Its 1 dollar or euro a kg how fucking poor are you

Help a retard out.

What's the difference between a yam and sweet potato?

Nigs and hillbillies call it yams

Everyone else calls it sweet potatos

yam is bigger

Sweet potato is nigger potato

Red potato is best potato

its 6 euro a kg if you live in a wealthy country you fuckin shitmong you probably live in spain or some shit where you grow it in your moms windowsill you fucking pleb ass inb4 get money, i do haha jokes on you

Two seperate things. Yams are larger and taste worse, but both are tubers. I think Americans may confuse the two and use the terms interchangably, however

Sweet potato is pretty GOAT but I'm also a big fan of black beans.

>2017
>Eating rice

It's 2.5 euro per kg in the Netherlands lol

>2017
>still eating grains
>not going full paleo mode

shiggy diggy

Convince me to ditch grains then. How do you get to 3.5K calorie a day without them?

If you're willing to eat a moderate carb diet instead of a high carb one, then it's easy to get lots of calories on a paleo diet. 600 grams of sweet potatos + some fruit gives you 200g of carbs per day, that's plenty. The rest of your calories come from all kinds of meats, fish, eggs, cocount oil, small amounts of nuts and seeds, vegetables. The fat makes it easy to eat lots of calories.

>2017
>not funneling mixture of quinoa/brown rice into your anus
Quinoa>Brown rice>potatoes>sweet potatoes> white rice

it's 1 quid per kg in the UK you fucking swecuck.

>first world country
>75% taxes
>to support ahmed who's raping his wife

Sounds interesting. All that fat probably helps your hormones as well. I'll look more into it

Sweet potatos have slightly more carbs than white potatoes but a lower GI because the carbs are more complex, a lot less starch and a lot more fibre. They're also vastly different nutritionally and are one of the best foods in the world for Vitamin A.

whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=64
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=48

Yum

with Dill and Garlic butter?

someone smeared some poo on your chicken when you werent lookin user.

Yah, NYE leftovers never look good

Those aren't sweet potatos

and thats 2.5 times as expensive as normal potatos, who have a lower calorie per 100g

They are

Bullshit

Buckwheat

redpill me on carbs

a teacher gave us a lecture how carbs are fucking shitty and that a diet should be high in protein and fat but low on carbs
he says rice, pasta, sweet potatoes and those that come from wheat, even the whole wheat ones.

is this true? is it bad to eat those foods?

I wouldn't say they're bad, buth yeah rice/pasta/most grains are kinda poor when it comes to nutrition. I would say to stick to whole foods, I, personally get my carbs from sweet potatoes (they're tastier than potatoes)/oats/legumes/fruits/veggies in that order. It's up to you really, I would never go full keto and ditch carbs because they make me feel good. Just remember, this is a fitness board and you will read a lot about calories is all that matters eat whatever you want bro blahblahblah and yeah that's true but only when it comes to weight management, healthy eating is another thing.

I know about iifym but I want to eat as healthy as possible
Guess rice and pasta once in a while won't hurt but fuck me do I love raw oats with milk

Sweet potatoes are good as fuck for you. They're considered a "superfood" because of how rich they are in micronutrients.

The good thing about living in a third world country is that i buy a kilo of this for 0.7 USD.

Jokes on you, we use kronor in sweden.

>but fuck me do I love raw oats with milk
I totally get you bruh, that's the only reason I'm not doing paleo. Oats are the only grain I eat, I really like the paleo concept but can't leave my oats and yogurt, so I did my own research and decided to do a paleo not paleo with oats, yogurt and legumes. You should read a little about grains or carbs in general and then do your choise in what to believe, you will find shit ton of controversy so in the end it's up to you.

where do I begin though? the sticky has been the same for ages
I've always been interested in reading about it(not only diet but lifting in general too) but I can't seem to find places that can some what guide me to reommended books, free of propaganda, shilling and plain lies.

I use cronometer to track my micros.
whfoods.com is helpful if you're looking for a food or micronutrient profile.
Also autorithynutrition has some good articles about food/nutrition.

chia seeds

this fucking post lmfao, relax man its just a cambodian spoon-fishing forum