The Gymnastic Jew

Daily reminder: if you pay actual money to work out when you can run and do body-weight exercises for free, you are not red-pilled, and are a cuck,

You are either one of the two following
>skinny beta virgin
>fat fucking cow

Which one is it faggot. You are fucking Jewish to complain about paying at least 10 dollars a month to better yourself.

If that's blue pilled then I'm fine with it.

>not flipping tractor tires, slinging massive rope, and doing explosive jumps to build real core strength and not faggot gym body
Dude, you're gay. Not trying to be mean. You just tried to look cool and you don't at all. You're queer.

My gym owner was formerly a farmer and him and his brother decided to invest in a gym so people could work out and hang out when the weather is shit. They built it on his land, my dad helped build that fucking gym.

It's a German family run business and the people in this gym are far bigger and stronger than you will ever be.

Go fuck yourself.

>so people could work out and hang out
Sounds quite fucking fruity

You're posting on Veeky Forums, when was the last time you went outside? We have no right to call anybody a cuck, except actual filthy cucks.

The old people work out only a little. They stand more in the front and drink coffee where there is an area for that. If you wan to call that fruity, then do so.

Based Poland with the red pills. Being hot and sweaty around other dudes isn't that much different than sucking dick.

I agree with this

However, if you want to get a rack of free weights, that's some expensive shit and not everyone even has the space for it.

>there are people who pay money to share equipment and be around other sweaty, half-naked guys

I get why they do it back home in England, since there's no fucking room in the average house and they're mostly faggots. But why in the US, when you've got miles of wilderness and basements as big as King's Cross, would you pay to pump the iron Jew?

>kind of like being a budgeter
>have a budget gym
>~60kg string weights for pull
>2x25kg dumbbell weights for push
>not much weight but the next weight problem is flat bench
>do dips with back pack, heaps of flys, weak deadlifts, rows
>even have to do squats one legged style
>>mate: I would never work out like that
>feel crushed
Very next day this cuck says he only works out for health. Cuck. I still have an three full hour routines that I do on more than a once a week basis, still gaining.

BTW certain places around the world everyone works out, it's average as fuck. Fuck going to the gym until March because it'll be busy as fuck and cunts are always using the good equipment, especially here. Packed gym during summer would be horrible, it gets foggy and humid and shit in winter when all the fuccbois start thinking they'll get beach body ready by summer with just 6 months work.

FYI gym is the easiest hobby. Feel no pride. Everyone does it. There's no excuse, you can even do it cheap jew style like me.

Bodybuilders are also always degenerates who don't contribute fucking anything to society, usually have unimportant shit jobs, emmit 10 times more CO2 than average people, eat 10 times more, fart 10 times more and are 10 times more arrogant and annoying when they actually can't fight for shit.

No bodybuilder ever invented or will invent something. Literal hurman trash.

He just told you you don't have to spend money if you aren't retarded and not addicted to sweaty men.

gyms are for meeting chicks to bang. that's why they exist. that's what you're paying for.

Please enlighten me, where can I find free tractor tires and massive ropes?
Because last time I checked those thing are fucking expensive

So old people go to this gym, they work out a little then they stare ate young strong guys working out. I guess I know why is Germany so fucked

>Bodybuilders are also always degenerates who don't contribute fucking anything to society, usually have unimportant shit jobs, emmit 10 times more CO2 than average people, eat 10 times more, fart 10 times more and are 10 times more arrogant and annoying when they actually can't fight for shit.
>No bodybuilder ever invented or will invent something. Literal hurman trash.

Honestly this. Fitness is important but there is nothing that is not narcissistic about the level of fitness espoused on /pol/.

This

i bet you haven't even touched a dumbbell

Junk yard.

I'm not sure about Hungary, but in Texas, I can get em free. (from knowing people with heavy machinery, not junkyards)

What about urban areas? I can't exactly bring a tractor tire to may apartment(it won't even fit in the elevator), and leaving it in front of the building is not something I would do(blocks the road, "people" might stole it(Hungary is infested with gypsies))

>don't contribute fucking anything to society, usually have unimportant shit jobs

k

How do you say gay in Arabic because that's what this is

You're fucked, m8. I forget not everyone lives in the rural country.

I can suggest some good shit, though. You can do Isometric exercises to make your core body solid.

You can stand on a stool, and step down, IMMEDIATELY jumping off one foot when you hit. This will train your explosive response and make you incredibly powerful.

Also jumping laterally over a box on the ground. As swiftly as possible, lifting your legs high to, again, build that explosion.

Tire flipping is ideal, though. It's like deadlifts but actually useful. Maybe push cars while in neutral?

Dad? What are you doing on /pol/???

>running
Literally bad for you.
>body-weight exercises
Don't produce enough stress to cause hypertrophy.

You're an idiot.

sage

>falling for the fitness jew

>swimming

no ill effects. Is the most complete body workout you can have.

>Swimmer Master Race

>Bodybuilders are also always degenerates who don't contribute fucking anything to society, usually have unimportant shit jobs, emmit 10 times more CO2 than average people, eat 10 times more, fart 10 times more and are 10 times more arrogant and annoying when they actually can't fight for shit.
>No bodybuilder ever invented or will invent something. Literal hurman trash.

Truth.

Bodybuilders are the biggest losers you will ever meet, they often live with their parents, on welfare or shit jobs, just complete losers of the highest degree.

Walking is the one and only exercise for the redpilled, vigorous walking with good posture. Most great men took walks as a part of their routine. Even Aristotle flat out said that walks=health.

t. >200kg squatter

My school forces us to pay for a membership at their gym so might as well use it

Nice...calves

Sorry to say it, but lifting weights in a gym because of muh dick is pretty damn queer. You don't even build a better body for anything outside the gym, all it's good for is lifting something heavy 8 times infront of a mirror.

Go to an outdoor gym where you can use your own body instead, they are literally everywhere in Sweden, some even include tires, ropes etc, and if you don't have it where you live, go talk to the city politicians and make it happen or build your own. That's how you shape a body for superiority in the real world, not for the usage in an indoor weight gym.

running is bad?

Wut?

OP confirmed for 400lbs hacker named 4chin

Can't break muscle with "body weight exercises" Your body will eventually get used to it. Fucking crossfitters.

Lmao. Olympics confirmed for second gayest place in the world, right after OP's bedroom.

Most injuries comes from running, adds a great deal of stress on your knees/legs etc, especially with the wrong kind of shoes which a majority of runners use, plus it's not very effective, plain running is probably the last exercise I'd recommend to anyone.

>there are people ITT that think you can work on your body for 1-3 hours a day and slack off or sit around for the other 10-14

Pitiful. I don't care what you end up benching or squatting after 2 years. I've met a man who chooses to be homeless, he makes money to eat healthy and maintain a healthy BMI while conditioning himself for upwards of 8 hours a day. The man is an absolute monster, I bet you he can secretly power up by flexing and yelling like some Dragon Ball character. You could fight with that cunt for hours and he wouldn't even begin to run low on the ol' gas.

Now I understand that ain't a lifestyle for everyone. Hell I only maintain an exercise rate of about 4-5 hours per day, i'm just saying there is a give and take. You can't bust your balls for 3 hours a day in a gym and think you're top shit because the other 10-14 hours a day your a lax weak pussy bitch, but no one can go all out all the time so it's understandable to be a lax bitch, just choose how much of that time you need. (Note being a lax bitch and being in hours of meditative relax are completely different things, but that's another fucking rant).

Nope, you just don't know anything about fitness, health, or your body's natural rhythm.

What is the wrong kind of shoe?

I'm jogging in some pretty thin shoes which I expect is bad for my knees.

What is good cardio train

This
>spent 5 years in military
>every week since got to unit we ran 6 miles twice a week
>12 mile ruck march once, maybe twice a month.
Knees are absolute shit. I'm twenty-fuck-five and they grind now, already have arthritis in 1 knee, cartilage is torn to shit, already tore a meniscus twice.

Swimming and Cycling are good choices.

And fuck your body up something fierce.
>training with no guidance
Lmao

Senpai that picture doesnt look like gymnastics at all

I know plenty about all of those. If you're not adding weight to exercise, you're just building stamina on that level of exercise.

3hours in the gym
everytime
how many days per week?

I see many of you in my gym.they working out 3hours but blocking machines while on facebook,making nearly 10 minutes rest after every set.thats bullshit.but thats bodybuilding.its very individual

>plain running
There is your problem. You want to mix between a indecisive goal long distance (aka, don't stop until you drop) with bursts of 100% sprinting in between). Do this in a heavily dense area so you're prohibited from moving in a straight line all of the time (forests are absolutely amazing, get yourself off the train and start bounding through the thick bush and see how well you actually run with obsticles constantly bombarding you and the odd 4 foot high and hill you may accidentally crash into)

Remember walk to your destination you'll run from, and remember to walk off the steam and energy in your limbs afterwards, it's pretty unhealthy to just up and start running out of the door and to stop running as soon as you get to your car (assuming you're a secret fat fuck who's cheating using a car to get to and from your running area). I don't like running on pavement, I can only imagine while I watch runners on pavement to which body part is feeling like a piece of shit, the knees? perhaps the back? shoulders maybe? somewhere the pressure keeps building, most of the runners I know say "Feel the burn!" and have no fucking idea that most of the burns they feel they should not be feeling at fucking all.

But running done properly is pretty fucking healthy across all species mate.

You don't need to add weight, merely force.

exceed yourself.

Meanwhile said crossfitter will outperform you in every possible situation outside the gym apart from maybe lifting a car. Need to run? Takes 5 meters and you are already behind, need to climb? Whilst you barely left the ground he is already above and gone, need to rescue someone? He can access any difficult places whilst you can barely bend over because you are so massive and stiff, but I guess you can tip over the burning car, congratulations.

You won't even win a fight, how many mma fighters do you see only lifting weights at the gym? Absolutely 0.

I make the assumption that 3 hours per day is 7 days a week. There is no rest for the wicked. But I believe I stated being in a state of meditative relax is not the same as being a relax bitch. I'll say in it's own meditation done properly is exercise, for your core, diaphragm and mind. One may not physically lift weights or move around one day, but they can easily sit down for the three+ hours they would normally and chose to clear their mind and simply breathe with intent.

it's pretty fucking hard not to say impossible to have your own equipment or use something else if you're in like a tiny apartment in an urban area

>he can't do weights properly
>thinks weights only make you HUGE
Got news for you, weights aren't only for body building. But Crossfit is complete garbage. It's all we did for PT in the Army besides run. It sucked, I got nothing out of it.

Im hit the gym and will think about it

I don't like the cross fit meme as much as him though. Mainly because I see it in the same light akin with those that lift weights for ego gratification. They gain massive stamina and do many flashy things for ego gratification.

It's all in how one trains in the end. I know cross fitters that would gas out against body builders I know (but that is called match fixing and this might as well be a mute point) all because they believe they are explosively training but they are simply making an illusion of explosiveness. Take Burpees or whatever the fuck those faggy flying bending pull-ups are called. A man who 'Explodes' 10 of those out will have substancially less power output than a man who explodes 10 regular hanging pullups.

If you do it right, lifting weights can benefit you for almost everything, except major cardio. Throw in a short jog/run day and you'll have that too. swedcuck has no idea what he's talking about.

I could heem everyone in here and twice on sunday

Sounds like you have some shitty genes if your knees are fucked at 25. Kill your parents for fucking you over.

burpees are actually based, those gay pullups are called kipping

Just about. Make sure to hit the bag though. When it comes down to balls and brass, it's probable the most left out exercise there is. I've met stupid cunts who say "I don't like to be violent" or "I'll never get in fight, I don't need to punch" that's arrogance and/or ignorance. There is so much to the exercise of striking one can find out about their body.

That's the one. I knew I had the wrong word.
Even the word Kipping sounds like they are trying to skip or miss out on some proper exercise.

>how many mma fighters do you see only lifting weights at the gym? Absolutely 0.

not true. you dont think olympic lifts make you a better athlete? you are obviously a weak cuckold homosexual.

They're just jealous. Sounds awesome.

There's nothing wrong with thin shoes per say, it's about the sole. Our legs and feet are designed to run barefoot, when we do this we land on the front of our feet first, heel last, this is the natural step and allows for a stress-free motion where energy is absorbed in many joints, but it's hard to achieve once we put on shoes, what happens is our step changes from using the front of our feet to using the heel. This causes a great deal of stress and damage from impact as the energy is absorbed directly from heel to knee, hence all the injuries connected with it.

More dampening in the sole doesn't solve this, actually less shoe does, but you need to adjust how you run since you are most likely used to running heel first. You don't have to go full on health-hipster and buy fivefinger shoes, but there are other types of shoes that offer a resemblance to barefoot running while still being a proper shoe that gives protection. Transitioning from dampening sole to barefoot sole can be heavy on your legs/feet at first, because your body won't be used to it, but after you have adjusted it's a lot healthier for your knees etc if you insist on running.

Barefoot soles are usually very thin and offers less support, most brands make them nowadays, but like I said, transition slowly to avoid stress on muscles that are inactive in normal shoes until your body has adapted back to it's natural posture.

Large soles with dampening are truly the jews of running.

It can be wicked cheap here since no-one actually goes - $10, $50, (admittedly sometimes $90) / month is not an exaggeration. This for the variety of equipment, and, women.

@105321643
>Throw in a short jog/run day and you'll have that too
a week? if so dat some top redpill right here

>Jewmnastics

Cucked again

I wish I had black test levels.

Learn to read burger, I said 'only gym', no athlete does that, it's not good for you, no one ever does that, stop believing purely weights at the gym will do anything for you besides strength and mass. Bodybuilders have some of the most unusable bodies outside the gym.

>muh explosive functional strength
How are your 11" noodle arms treating you little buddy?

Like I could whip your bones into the back of your skull just by thinkin' about it.

Neat, in that case I don't need to change anything. I've always hated those thick soles.
It's getting harder and harder to find shoes I like now days because of this trend.

all you need to exercise from home is a barbell, and weight plates and some form of a gym mat surface

you can get this all-in for $300 new or probably much less if you surf craigslist, etc.

that's less than half a year membership to a gym in my city.

You got nothing out of 'crossfit' in the army? Allow me to laugh, yes your army is trash and Tyrone the bodybuilder would smash you all, that's why the army forces it's members to exercise outside the weight gym, that makes total sense, they do it to make their soldiers useless, why don't they all just lift weights? Why haven't they swallowed this redpill? Man your army sucks for exercising without heavy iron. Those special forces of yours must only use weights, that's the only explanation for their superiority, pure iron.

Based Mariusz

>bodyweight exercises

Skinnyfat be gone.

not true.Try gymnastics rings and legless rope climb variation.

Agreed. Gym cucks are the worst. I get shredded at home with a bunch dunbells a pull-up bar and a treadmill. That is literally all you need. I can't imagine wasting my life going to and from the gym every day let alone paying and having to share equipment with a bunch of douchebag roided out dudebro faggots. If you don't have a simple home gym set up you are a cuck

Crossfit implements poor form and high reps over perfect form/lower reps.Bodyweight training has nothing to do with Crossfit.

>meanwhile OP pays for the internet to shitpost on a Japanese forum

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Next to my ex-boxing gym was a bodybuilding gym, in the same building. 90 % there were average looking persons.If you think just entering a gym and stumbling on a barbell will "make you big, brah" you are very wrong.

>running
>"body weight" exercises

good luck gaining any muscle without weights

Your body is a weight dumbass

>Missed the entire point of what he said

A.
Fucking.
Leaf.

>Bench press
>squat
>deadlift
>abs
>running

That's all you need

>you wont get a shoulder injury after a couple of months for not training you rear delts properly

Fuck off, free weights are objectively superior to gain mass and strenght, period.

I never trained my rear delts properly for at least the first year of training, never got an injury

>muh genetics

mariusz got that ass WHOOPED

Kettlebell training was basically invented by the Russian army. A proper 45 minute kettlebell routine will use about the same amount of calories as a MMA fight without the risk of injury.

Lifting ANY weigh will make you stronger, it is the balance of that with martials art that is what you should aim for.

>gymnastic jew

Bitch, you're more likely to bump into a Jew on a NSDAP rally than in a gym.

Go look up vids of dudes who only use pull-up bars and their body weight to get shredded . That's because they used their body as a weight same as if they used actual weights , you bandwagon meme hopping roo fucker

Weight is force you dipshit.

No, you faggot. You need to introduce acceleration into the formula. Weight isn't force on its own.

MEANING: you don't necessarily need more weight to gain muscle. Simply work harder.

If you are training to just lift weight up, you are subverted. Your muscles cannot contract at high speeds simply pumping heavy stuff. You have to train your muscles to contract fast and hard.

Being fit an healthy with morning and evening exercises is good and red pilled.

This is not redpilled:
>I TAKE 15 SHAKES A DAY AND EAT 500KG OF PROTEIN IN MY BANANA SANDWHICH AND I SPEND 5 HOURS A DAY IN THE GYM I WORK PART TIME IN TESCO PETROL GARAGE MY GIRL IS MY LIFE

Bunch of low test beta faggots. If you don't lift weights, you're a cuck.

I'm a furniture removalist so I only have time for gym on weekends

I dream of owning my own gym one day.
It will be for men only, Its gonna be called Guy Heaven.