Do You Even Jaw Lift, Bro?

So why aren't you working on attaining a defined jaw line like a true alpha male? The first thing a woman sees is your face and not your body so why do you spend all your time strengthening your core when you are judged first and foremost on your facial aesthetics?
It isn't too late to turn your beta chin into that of a norse God. All you must do is chew gum throughout the day, smile often, and do exercises that contract your jaw muscles.
What are you waiting for?

what are some good jaw exercises?

your jaw is a bone hth

Does anyone know any cheap, flavourless and chemical free gum brands?
All I want is plain gum for cheap

Reminder to:
>Mew
>Nosebreath
>Chew falim or mastic gum
>Swallow properly
>Megadose vitamin d3, vitamin k2, calcium and mk-677
>Practise smash bone theory on your mandible

you mean hard gum, like Falim or Mastic chewing gum?

Because normal chewing gum you can choose whatever you like. but it's very soft.

cocaine

still sore after NYE

Agree - Helps a lot

Somethings incredibly wrong with my jaw

It goes down like a normal person and the in suddenly juts up. This can't be normal and it looks really unattractive. Can I do anything about it? Pic related.

grow a beard and hide it. thats what i did. i look 20% more manly now.

More likely to end up with stumps for teeth than a chiseled jaw with a coke habit

I would but I can can only grow a scraggly pube beard

I chewed that turkish stuff that didn't taste like anything for a couple of months when I was a teenager, I'd like to think it helped a tiny bit.

Maybe just dropping to a significantly lower body fat when I got into college is what did it, make an effort to not gain the weight during freshman year.

d*

>tfw non existant jaw and can't grow a beard

I have a very nice jawline.

>go to gym
>get shot by your gym bro

Is that jaw nattty or did he pull a Zyzz?

decent jaw, maybe 7/10?

Cause i already have a good jaw

Have you been doing this yourself? If so, for how long, and please post your results.

Is this one of the greatest jaws humanity has ever seen?

Youre a dumbass for not knowing who that is.

>Swallow properly

What the fuck does this even mean?