Major problem guys...

Major problem guys. Ever since I got a gf and lost my virginity a couple of months ago I just don't care about the gym and dressing well anymore and I Fuckin hate it.
Let's be honest, nearly all of us lift for girls and that's just what I did.

>be a skinny 20 year old virgin loser
>want to change
>start to go gym 3-5 times a week
>always make sure I dress and look well too
>I thought I was tryna better myself for nearly 2 years when subconsciously it must have been to just get a gf
>now
>no motivation to go gym, dress like an average pleb
>fuckin hate myself for it

Did anyone who finally /madeit/ and got a gf go through something similar?

inb4 letting yourself go leads to your gf dumping you.

>Let's be honest, nearly all of us lift for girls and that's just what
I've noticed that the people who lift for girls are usually the people who have extreme difficulty believing that other's can have different motivations than them. You never see people who lift for health reasons or athletic performance make similar claims.

Gfs gains goblins confirmed

What about those who lift to leave humanity behind?

Retarded reasoning desu. Been with the gf for a while now and I'm just as consistent at the gym. I love going there, I love relieving stress at the gym, doing my best to feel my best then going home to fuck the gf. Also managed to get her to go gym with her friends to get those ass gains. The problem is with you and your motivations, not your gf.

>Let's be honest, nearly all of us lift for girls and that's just what I did.
Don't lump all of us in with you and your weak constitution. I never stopped lifting when I was with my gf.

>get gf
>fuck twice at night
>stay up until 12-2 am
>do gym shit in 20-30 min
>"you dont have to go to the gym"

At least I didn't pay as a Chad.

I know it is bro, I still go to the gym it's just I don't have the same motivation and I really want it back

Wish I could help you friend. Read some Yukio Mishima. Sun and Steel is good. He describes his feelings with regards to body building and improving self.

Just think of it as you constantly improving yourself.

Your GF is turning you more into a mental weakling because despite lifting you remained a blue-pilled beta C U C K

Dude, you're gonna loose everything this way. In a few months, or a year, your gf will think that you are "no longer the guy she started to date with" and will leave you for another guy who is willing to put effort into himself.

Maybe the same thing happened when she decided to be with you. You've became a higher quality person when you started hose things, and that drew in the girl. Loose that and the attraction will disappear as well.

tl;dr: You didn't "make it" you just evolved a level, and decided this is good enough for you.

>Be fat loser at 20 so I begin working out.
>Achieve otter mode at 22, meet gf and lose virginity.
>Stopped going to gym drink a lot and ate crap with her but I'm happy since we're fucking like rabbits everyday.
>we both got fat
>At 25 I've gained 30kg and I feel week as shit. Meanwhile she's gained 20kg since we started dating.
>Our sex drives are laughable.
I hate myself and I've fallen out of love with her for other reasons so I break it off.
>3rd month back at the gym now and today I reached 3 plate DL it's probably not impressive to many guys here but I felt so ecstatic. I've also lost about 10kg. Hoping for 1/2/3/4 + another 10kg lost before June.
>I feel amazing. For the first time in a while I'm respecting and loving myself.
>I shall surpass my previous form and I'll never stop training until I die.
>Never ever lift for girls OP. Girls are awesome. Sex is awesome. Love is amazing but the only persons respect and admiration you should lift for is your own.

Nah you're just a thirsty kid. That passes.

bullshit troll post.
>fuck a girl while being ripped and you´ll earn mad props for your body etc.
> go more to gym,

Women are gains goblins.

I've been dating my gf for the past year and a half and all I hear most the time is:
"you don't have to go to the gym user, you can workout with me ;)"
"do a home workout with dumbbells and stuff it's just as good as the gym" (got this from some friends as well).
"I'm sick of losing time with you when you spend more time at the gym than me" (I go x4 a week after work, when I illustrated i spend max 7-8 hours in the gym per week she got pissed).

Despite all this shit it constantly gets contradicted by the fact she is absolutely obsessed with my body and can't resist fondling me every single say.

If your woman makes you pick a choice between her and weights, leave her. Never ever surrender your power and ability to decide what YOU want to do.

I have told her that I would do this to her as well, but i have never dated a girl who doesn't take pot shots at my hobby. Insecurity thing? Who knows, but as much as I love this one, it does my fucking head in.

Don't worry, you'll be extra motivated when she breaks your heart.

im fat and my girlfriend has lost 65lb since we started dating and goes to the gym every single day and also eats 1700 calories every single day, religiously

Drop your gf and focus on hookups.
Women are gain globins.

You lifted to win her. Now lift to keep her.

Soon to be ex-gf ;)

What are you doing here?

also last night she gave me a blowjob on the couch while i watched a commentary-free dynasty warriors 4 playthrough

This. Don't do what I did. Just ended a 3 year relationship and had basically stopped dressing well and trying to look good by the end of it because >who do i have to impress lmao.

Always be trying to look like an impressive specimen. Live for yourself, not your partner. They are someone that you enjoy hanging out with and you should like to have around more often than not, but not someone that you require to be happy and successful.

man i am so glad my ego is self perpetuating so i never lose gym motivation

>Always be trying to look like an impressive specimen. Live for yourself

?

"live to impress people but live for only yourself" in the same breaht, lol.

>tfw lose my virginity to girl i been crushing on for a year
>start dating
>girl at my gym who i also been crushing on literally asks me out for coffee since my gf is out town for the holidays
>end up fucking her at her house

How do i make sure my gf doesn't find out shes coming back home in a couple days

how do you expect she will find out??

just break up with her. you fucked up and she doesn't deserve to be lied to. cheating proves a lack of willpower but staying with someone and keeping it a secret from them proves a lack of character.

>women don't motivate you to be better

you must just be gay.

women are literally half of humanity and will be left behind

>implying didn't already knew and cheated on you before you cheated on her