Advices

Ask and Discuss, Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Hqniwefrec
youtu.be/C1CRVDXOYM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should i wait on making a move or what

Now, later, doesn't matter. The result will be the same.

Which would be?

The plural of advice
is advice,
you dumb shit.

Newfag had two questions.

1. Can i do cardio everytime after i finish my exercises to burn grass? It is effective?

2. Can i burn grass in my face with diet and exercises? Like make my face more skinny showing my checkbones and having a better jawline?

haven't been to the gym in a month

how shall i pr oceed in getting back on track

Assuming you're talking about a grill: don't wait. That's how you get friendzoned.

Worth waiting for a girl for 1.5 years or not

Go to the gym

how much should i deload

No you overly emotional day

She will be taking dicks from multiple angles while you cry in your bed

Hm

I'm decent in social situations until I have to talk to girls or do something that puts social pressure on me (I get this pressure in my chest and feel like crying). Does this shit go away if I just go out more?

Also I'm going drinking with friends soon so I'm hoping I can get some experience, even if the shit I say is dumb it might make for some good memories.

how do i improve my running? i was able to use a stationary bike for an hour with no real problems but im struggling to run a mile. pls help

run more, track progress and surpass yourself each time

reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

good advice user

is that true? what if i fell in love with a girl that is a friend of mine for several months now?

Wrong again idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Hqniwefrec

Should I make these posts on /adv/?

>1
Yes, but it will compromise mass I think.
>2
If you are a fatty sure, but you'll reach the limit at some point

Grass burning is bad for the envoirment m8. Now about fat burning as i assume you tried to describe, yeah, cardio and hiit along with shorter rest periods between sets is going to help you burn that extra fat, also remember to take proper amounts of protein so your muscle doesn't get decomposed for energy along with your fats (catabolism).
Do you speak spanish or any latin-rooted language by any chance?

Maybe have a little more confidence in yourself you giga faggot

Any advice on what to do if you get ill? How log until you start working out again if you had chest pain and high fever ?

1. Do i need to incorporate more cardio into my routine to lose weight?
I do supersets, 2 x 3 sets of 12 reps of 4 dif arm or leg
then 3 sets of 12 reps of 3 dif core
and 15-20 mins cardio
2. I have no energy after the gym and need to take a nap to function what am i doing wrong?
3. I have a hormonal IUD, many women complain that they struggle to lose weight. Is there any way to reduce the effects of the hormones cause i really dig not having a period and not making babies?

Redpill me on Creatine fit. I have heard good and bad but what is the general consensus.

Good. No need to 'load' it imo. Get monohydrate. I take a teaspoon before and after a workout and one teaspoon on off days. I take a week off every 6

This should go away with time.
Otherwise drinking should help.
If that still fails then maybe try cocaine

Thank you user

In this sense it is a mass noun, thus it has no plural.

4:10

youtu.be/C1CRVDXOYM0

Eric drops the truth bombs about supplements

It doesnt matter when you take it during the day, the results will be the same. Same for doing it double or standard volume on a training day.

He's missed the point of creatine there from what I've seen. And clinically, creatine does make a difference anaerobically and in the initial release of energy, so with a 1rm theoretically it would make a difference.

Pulled a muscle in my back begginning of November. Worked out despite this. It's healing incredibly slow and I've taken a week off during the holidays. Should I keep waiting until it's 100% or just work out around it?

the difference is so small its basically within error margin

"Advices" is not the proper plural form of "advice". One is to use "pieces of advice" instead.

Don't move into pain, train absolutely every movement pattern you can without pissing it off

I've lifted for 12 years, lots of niggles etc, and so long as I don't aggravate it during training, it'll heal, something's just take longer than others

For a deadlift yes, that's why I said theoretically (100m sprint they reckon it is between 4-11%).
However, what it will do is help your recovery, training, vitality and naturally increase your DHT and test levels which will help in getting to that point faster.

hot damn that cat looks comfy

benefits exist but are negligible. don't waste your money

How can I eat under 3000 calories. Seems fucking impossible. I'm eating healthy but hard to eat under around 3300

And pace yourself I started running and was fine going on about the fifth run the next day I woke up with agonizing knee pain. Took about 3 weeks to stop hurting

Thanks man. It feels so bad to have to sit around. I'm gonna get some PT as well.

I have a very strong appetite which makes it hard for me to eat less shit like chocolate and noodles.
Any advice of a great snack which I could eat all the time? I was thinking about oats or peanuts or stuff like that.

I've been exercising for months (SS) with no satisfying results and learned that I need to eat a LOT more than what I previously thought was good enough for weekly growth.

How did you guys get started when it came to eating larger amounts of food?

Sounds so easy and yet for me it feels like a major chore compared to my workouts.

Alright so I'm almost at my goal weight.
78kg should be healthy for my height, and I'm 80kg now.
However I feel like I still have a bit of a gut sticking out and I doubt it's gonna be gone in those last 2 kilos. Granted, it's seriously shrunk.
Now I am getting very anxious about what to do when I reach my goal weight, as I have no intention of stopping until this overhanging gut is gone, and I also have no idea what my daily caloric expense is.
I'm kind of thinking I might not be able to stop dieting.
Do you guys just live day to day and adjust your caloric intake daily after weighing ?
What can I do if my gut is not gone when I reach my goal weight. ( I have not exercised yet, only dieted. ) And are there some things you could literally binge eat without fucking your caloric intake ?
Disregard image, it's just to direct attention to my post.

what should I eat if I can't afford whey

I only feel happy when I'm drunk or have some alcohol.

Advise me.

Seems normal to me

Think of how your life should look for you to not feel unhappy sober, then make a plan to achieve this.

Down from 427 to 255. Doing SL5x5 on deficit. (i know this won't gain me size, I'm just doing it for fat loss)
My legs are already fucking huge, and still have lots of fat.
I need to get my shoulders, arms, and chest big to offset my leg size. i couldn't give a fuck about my legs, they're already stupid huge. what kind of accessory workouts should i add for those areas so i can start work now, so i can go full ass when i start to bulk eventually

Should I go to the gym and stick to the program even if I haven't slept?

eggs eggs eggs

If you lift more every week then you've eaten as you should and made progress

I find its all about pacing and breathing right

A single chicken breast

I want to begin with calisthenics but i have no idea how, is there any begginer program out there?

Got you m8

I'm trying to cut down the amount of carbs I eat but I'm not getting enough fibre. What's 5 good low carb/high fibre foods I can add to my diet?

go to /s4s/ if you want your fortune, fuck if I know

Recommend me some ab workouts that aren't fucking boring and work

Pls fit

>▶
Thanks saved

Felt a tight pinch between my shoulder blades when i was doing deads today what went wrong and will it heal by next DL day??

sprinkle everything with oat brans

How do i into lower abs?

leg raises?

Hmm i'll try and incorporate that