How can I get this body?

Hey, what's up, people?

Can you give me tips on how to get this kind of body?
I mean, that definition on a slim body.

Since I've been working out I'm a little strapping and I wanna be thin and have a defined six pack

Just drink bleach

This dude is just low bf% af.

stop eating for a while

Starve yourself

G E N E T I C S
E
N
E
T
I
C
S

So... what should I do?

I don't have bad genetics, tho.

What this means? Are you a ectomorph? Weight?

Ok, so I am assuming you are 15-16 years old and want to impress some tween bitch with your skinnypack - in which case, just eat one apple a day and smoke cigarettes - soon you'll look like Christian Bale in the machinist, your goal.

Or, you can stop being a massive faggot and start lifting weights and getting your diet in order so you'll ACTUALLY look good in a few years

why are you being autistic. he has a different goal than you. calm down, bitch boy.

Maybe, I've been always slim and I'm very tall.

I'm 17, I wanna impress some bitches but I wanna be defined and look natural.

You're right, user.

this guy looks terrible wtf

If his goal is anorexia, I wouldnt recommend it. Besides, have some humor nigga

The guy in that pic looks objectively terrible

Ok so go on the floor, do some push ups. Do some crunches. Do some chin ups. Do some diamond push ups. Eat. Repeat. Eventually you will progress but that's how I started.

His post reeks of 'I'm fat' + 0 muscle mass but convinced there is a good physique under my rolls.

>few years

New lifter detected desu.

90% of the gains you will make in your LIFE will be year 1-2 (unless you waste time during the first two years- most guys make bad gains those years because they don't know wtf they're doing, people doing SS and shit)

why do you think roids are so popular? Because you're looking at 5 lbs a year if you're lucky years 3,4, and then like 2-3

>I'm 17

MODS

I don't know if I picked up the correct picture... let's try with this one

Go on tdee, put in the stats you want with about 7% bf, and then eat that much

Also you should exercise and do cardio too so your blood can reach your fat pockets

i already achieved and surpassed this mode
it's easy just have low body fat and stay active
pic related my body i stay active with sports and do pull ups sometimes

Yeah basically just stop eating and do some situps

Smoke and drink a lot of coffee and eat a can of tuna a day. Do some casual bodyweight training

Nice answer, user. (OP here)

(Sorry for bad quality)

you achieved the mode too man nice delts

Nigga, I'm about a year older then that cousin that touched everybody's pecs.

Take up lifting and look better then that guy wtf.

Eat veggies (mainly greens - like broccoli and spinach) and eat lean protein (chicken breasts, tuna). Substitute rice with sweet potatoes.

This is how you cut excess fat without starving yourself or being unhealthy. It'll take about 2 weeks to really start showing provided you aren't cheating your diet. You might also want to start lifting to make the muscles bigger.

Trying lifting things.

PPL and 2,2 k calories