What helps you stay on a diet Veeky Forums?

What helps you stay on a diet Veeky Forums?

family has cookies and donuts all over the house
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Motivation, dedication, determination, and not being a weak-willed faggot.

not being a little bitch helps

this my dad likes pastries and always brings home european biscuits REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Smoke weed to bulk
>Quit to cut
Werks well

>tfw weed is 15 a gram here
>tfw poor

Orthodox fasting, eat like a vegan for ~200 days a year, treat non-fast times as bulking periods.

pics or skelington confirmed

I keep myself full on a diet of feels and loneliness.

Where?
You probably just need a better hook up

europe, latvia
Its like the standart price for most vendors

bulimia

Remembering what it feels like to be off a diet and splurging on junk food. Sometimes I slip and I'm instantly reminded why.

Reason 2? SPITE
I work with this woman. She's 30, drinks coffee all day, chain smokes, drinks a 5-Hour-Energy DAILY, doesn't eat veggies or healthy food, and she's skinny and convinced she's healthy. Essentially I want to see her wither away within the next few years while I enter my 30s looking and feeling like a god.

buying healthy food in bulk so that I don't have to think about what I'm going to eat that day when I know my fridge is stocked up on food. Basically going to costco and getting 8 pounds of chicken breasts, salmon, and meat and knowing that if I don't eat them they will spoil. After a while it becomes a habit to pick from any of the 3 meats and eat it for when I'm hungry. (I only eat like 2 big meals a day) I also bought a box of chocolate to prevent myself from going mad. Also Learn/experiment new ways of cooking as after a while you might start getting a bit tired.

lmao isn't Latvia the saddest country in the world? that sucks dude, but you're gonna make it. And when you make it you're gonna be so much better off than the others because you came from such a shit country. You can do it!

The way you phrased that question makes it sound like a diet is something temporary, even though it shouldn't be.

living alone + not buying shit

if I don't have anything to munch on I end up eating healthy as fuck with perfect macros
sometimes I crave shit food, but I'm too lazy to go out shopping

Its not that bad, i just wish we werent so poor.

Welp, a good reason to move out, if only i could afford it.

Not having a car.

just go for it. I started with a shit job and slowly crawled where I am today. Totally worth it imo.

before moving here I was living with my then gf
she stuffed the fridge with cheese, cold cuts and processed food that you could eat inmediately, also various kinds of chocolate were always present

I am a student, m8, maybe next year.

being alone means i buy shit that tastes unhealthy for me