What's it like to have a gf?

What's it like to have a gf?

boring. Like 99% of human activity

>Doctor Goldberg

kek

It's like having an expensive tomogatchi

I don't know m8, but i know what's it like to have a 2 hour long edging session.

Try living life as a 5'10" manlet. I'm 30 and still don't know it's like.

Time consuming

Sex becomes boring after all regardless of how hot she is

Chilling to a movie can be nice but half the time they talk over the movie and don't follow the plot so you have to explain it

At the end of the day it's nice though, but this board overrates it

5'10 is perfect bro

taller than 95% of girls and gains are easy and look good

>Chilling to a movie can be nice but half the time they talk over the movie and don't follow the plot so you have to explain it

Not OP, but god maybe I'm not missing out on anything after all

Does it make you incredibly sleepy too?

Well when you're happy together you feel wanted both emotionally and physically. When its bad like being crushed to death

Sleepy and hungry.

This is shockingly accurate.

All my relationships lasted over a year and after my last one I bought an onahole and will never love a woman again. They will always find a way to hurt you and when you're depressed after it's all over she will have a garden of cocks ready to go to pick from and make her feel better while all you have is the iron.

Bretty great.

>big soft boobs to be smothered with
>lots of tasty protein packed meals
>a pretty face to talk to
>someone who makes me feel like the most important man in the world

There is a difference between being in love and just having a gf

not him but thats 100% accurate. The only time a gf of mine has actually paid attention to a movie is if we are in a theater. even then she will still talk to you some, but at least she is focusing on the movie for the most part.

It starts out good but they end up trying to steal all your money and gains. They get fat, tap you in to having a baby and then your life is over.
Enjoy being single because having a girlfriend is horrible.

It's fucking annoying. She expects me to worry about her shit that I don't care about.

when you don't have a girlfriend, all you want is a girlfriend.

once you have a girlfriend, all you want is to be single or get away from her.

There's no good answer. Personally I like the single no gf life more. Chasing pussy takes too much time and is time I spend doing other shit. To each their own though.

my ex used to cause all this drama at work then explain it all to me and ask me my opinion and of course i'd just have to tell her she was right etc

Can also confirm. Even if it's a movie we both know nothing about (majority of the time this is the case), she will ask me questions during the movie as if I know the future.

Also, in general GFs are timesinks. We both work full time and if she wants to do even the smallest thing on a weeknight, that whole day is gone.

She doesn't interfere with my lifting schedule though as she knows it's important to me.

Also overall I rather watch movies with her than without even with the questions.

The thing with having a GF is you can at any time, for any reason, choose not to have a GF.

If you do not have a GF, you cannot simply choose to magically have a GF unless you're a famous musician/actor or something. So generally I choose to have one and ride out the small annoyances.

>tfw you think you're about to close the deal but then you say that one wrong thing that you can trace the failure of the relationship to

No relationship is truly the same, but there are general pros and cons.
+: being able to confine in another being who, most of the time, wants the best for you. General companionship. Someone you grow with can potentially give you more insight about yourself.
-: Money. Money. More money. Time- if you're introverted like me, there is less alone time. Depending on both parties' personalities, can become repetitious, boring.

The more I date, the more I am like this user. Again, each their own, and also where they are at in life e.g. trying to establish a professional career and have no life.

I wish I had a comfy mickey blanket.

It fucking sucks.

>you will never have this
>infact you have nothing but the gym

It's pretty great but as you can see reading this thread there's this whole 'grass is greener on the other side' effect going on. Don't look to your partner to give your life its meaning or even its happiness: you do that for yourself, and _then_ a good relationship will amplify it to crazy heights.

endless pain

The movie thing is not exclusive to having a pussy faggots.
Most normalfags watch movies that way, even when I'm watching a great kino with my family they stand up and go to the kitchen and don't ask for a pause.