Is she off cycle?

Is she off cycle?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5lj8dz/has_anyone_had_a_celebrity_nsfw_encounter_whats/dbx0jl0/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i fucking love this meme

is that shopped?

I can't honestly say I don't even know who this is.

And I've been posting in these meme threads for months

just cutting bro

wats on her foot

Thousands of manlets are envious of those legs

Hilariously it's not

Yeah this was made to make her look skinnier

absolutamente asqueroso

Every time I see these pictures, I can't tell if shopped.

>seen dozens of photos and dozens of edits of Chloe
>still can't tell wich photo is shopped and wich is not

it's the meme that keeps on giving

>you will never, ever, have this frame

i have no idea what she actually looks like and when you google her its all face shots

>tfw bulking

She looks like fucking ET

Honestly her leg to waist ratio is just insanely bad. She'd probably look fine if it weren't for that.

this picture was funny as fuck without the photoshop. Now it's next level kek

Post the original.

>posting photoshopped version

here is the original one

kill yourself

>tfw your goal body is a photo shopped picture of Chloe Mortez

CHLOE?

can someone please make her face the same color as the arms?

>Goal is gyno

Why does she have such poor posture. She's always slouching in every pic

Is this what pedro was grimacing at?

>that brown around her ass cheek
SHART IN MART

She finally has other things to do

What did she do to make Pedro look like he's about to end it all?

how can puberty do this to someone?

she's just bulking
once she cuts, you'll see who the real chloe is

kek

Holy kek

>MFW i can't tell if some of these are photo-shopped
Holy-cheese-tits batman!

god photoshoped her for the lulz

solid gains

what are the chances we'll see her at the NFL combine next season?

fuck what the hell is wrong with her ass

m-mods?

post original

>inb4 more shoops

>that pablo

top kek

THE DELEGATES

I legitimately cracked up at the gym earlier because I'm so used to that shop, then I saw this one. It's like I'm seeing her make sick progress while I stand still. Forever mirin'.

villain number one

Leaving humanity behind

just another victim of GOMAD

Yes, it was shooped to make her frame look smaller than it is and to make her look less buff

did it

*BRAAAAAAAAP*
Oooo! Smelly chloe! Mmm yess! *sniff sniff* May I *sniff* request *sniff snifffff* that you let me smell another one of your yummy stinky gomad-fueled farrrrttts??
*BRRAAAFFLLLLTTT* *BRAP* *POP*
Oooooo mmm yesss!! *sniff sniff sniff* Oh I must say *sniff* that was truly a stinky one! *sniff* you have really been eating your protein, chloe! Oh and now your leggings are all brown! Mmm yes it looks so yummy! Oooo yess *sniff*! And might I ask you *sniff sniff sniffffffff* my stinky gassy godess *sniff* may I have just one lick? Ooooo thank you my dear smelly poopy dirty little girl!
*SLURRRRRPP* *GULP*
MMMM yessss my brown little dirty princess! So delicious mmmm! mmmm I might say *wipes brown stain with finger* is that there *sniff sniff* a little piece of corn? *LICK* *GULP* mmmmmmmmmmmmm yesss!!! quite delectable!!!

Damn! Chloe Moretz looks like *that*?

todavía absolutamente asqueroso

the fuck did I just read

she likes to transition from fridge to gondola mode

Just a story about yummy bums in my tummy tum!

what

will she die?

It will be extremely painful.
To my sides.

Killer genetics. If she marries a 6'6" dude, her sons are gonna be demigods.

I lift for her.

She is my goddess.

Routine?

Has she ever seen these? Imagine if we inspired her to be the next mr olympia

The guy! The fucking guy kek

David Hasselhoff is looking fierce these days

AHHHH WHAT IS THAT

wall is coming

kek

lmao fucking grotesque

This is what AlphaDestiny's program will do to you

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

damn is this real?

we are number one but every time they say one chloe moretz gets photoshopped

Shed look better if she didn't tuck her shirt in like that

Also, she needs to lay off the weights

>tfw remember when the pedos at /b/ and /tv/ used to post her

What the fuck man. I hope all of these are shopped otherwise she might be a boy.

Is having a convex face a side effect of steroids use?
I mean, i could eat cereals with milk in her face

Wasn't Chloë drinking one of those Monster cans last month?

lmao she has a wider back than most of the people here

*PAAAAAARRRRP*

Imagínate ser Pablo en esa foto y tener que estar como "maldición, Chloe Moretz, estás muy buena, toda sexy con tu cuerpo de refrigerador y horrible cara rechoncha. De verdad tendría sexo contigo." cuando todo lo que quiere hacer es tirarse a otra latina de 16 en el vestidor de Chloe. En serio imagínate tener que ser ese chico mexicano y no solo abrir esa puerta mientras Chloe Grace Moretz luce su asqueroso cuerpo frente a ti, la luz del sol revelando sus pezones perforados y pata de camello, y solo pararte ahí, una y otra vez, mientras ella se abre paso lentamente fuera de su auto. No solo tener que tolerar su monstruosa puta vagina sino su actitud arrogante mientras todos en el lugar le dicen que TODAVÍA LO TIENE y MALDICIÓN, ¿CHLOE GRACE MORETZ SE VE *ASÍ*? porque ellos no son os que tienen que pararse ahí y observar su rechoncha puta cara de michelin colocada flácida y sosa en su asqueroso cuerpo de refrigerador. Te has estado tirando nada más que una saludable dieta de latinas firmes y morenas y después presuntas víctimas de violación del cartel por TODA TU CARRERA saliendo de los barrios bajos en México. Nunca antes has visto algo tan jodidamente asqueroso, y ahora juras que puedes probar el sudor que está saliendo de su mal proporcionado culo mientras se lo abren esos mal ajustados pantalones deportivos, engreidamente confiada enque disfrutas la oportunidad de que te paguen por pararte ahí y deleitarte de su belleza "estatuesca (pues así es como se describe a sí misma)", la belleza por la que trabajó tan duro 7 días a la semana en los meses anteriores. Y entonces ella pide abrir otra puerta, y sabes que podrías matar a cada persona en este estacionamento antes que su seguridad pudiera derribarte, pero te sientas ahí y aguantas, porque eres un puto chico mexicano. No vas a perder tu futura carrera de chofer por esto. Solo aguanta. Asquea la cara y aguanta.

is this photoshopped?

she is just perfect

I feel bad for her, she has lived probably 18 or 19 years with such shit genetics but still has no idea how to dress in flatterning styles for her body type.

Herpes

>dem traps
>dat jaw
oh fuk im laffin

booooo

>all these jelly skellingtons cant handle a real woman

>That Jaw
She requires my strongest potion

lol

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5lj8dz/has_anyone_had_a_celebrity_nsfw_encounter_whats/dbx0jl0/

does anyone have the one of her photoshopped as dio?

How long has it been since you've started tripping again? I thought you left for good.

Who's got the pic of her in her next form before she reaches I remember a slightly blockier chin

>english breeding

not even once lads

holy shit why is this so much funnier in spanish, apex kek

that's a big shadow

damn...Chloe looks like THAT?