How many of you are on this shit?

dick workin ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

pfsfoundation.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was on it for a bit op dick worked just fine no changes.

Been on it for about 10 years. Going good.

any growth? or did you just maintain

2 years now, perfectly fine. Don't fall for the cancer.. try it if it you have side effects stop using it. simple

hows it workin?

Get off this shit. Don't take it.

Everyone in this thread, if you're considering taking it, or on it, get off.

Forget the dick stuff. I saw nothing like that when I was on it, but the mental stuff is crippling and overlooked.

Here, look at this link and just scroll down through it.

pfsfoundation.org/

I've been on it for 6 months, no side effects or dick problems.

My advice is simple, talk to your doctor and make an decision based on a licenced educated professional and not armchair neck-beards on a Chinese anime image board.

Good luck.

I've been on it for a few years. Absolutely no mental problems, for reference, I was on prozac for crippling anxiety and dependent personality disorder between the ages of 13 and 17.

>taking tranny medicine and developing a fat fuck face

seems like a bunch of scaremongering. Ive never seen or heard somebody in real life having such a devastating negative effect by taking this drug.

>developing fat fuck face

yea never heard of that side effect...

Was on it for some time. Got real fucking horrible sides. Fucking every side mentioned in the leaflet plus a hell of a lot more.

2 months off, some sides have improved, others are still as shitty as while on it.

anybody have any luck with just using minoxidil? my hair loss JUST started i think. Lost some on my temples and maybe a little on crown.

Yeah I did too until it happened to me. It was awful. I'm not a pussy and I don't have a history of mental illness and thank fucking god I'm okay now, but I had mental side effects and they were completely crippling.

Look into the biochemical pathway for the drug. Please take me seriously on this.

Also

Is not me, so there are 2 people for you.

i mean im not just gonna trust a complete stranger on fit but ill definitely be researching further

It didn't do shit for me. That's why I resorted to Finasteride.

You got brain fog, huh?

I know my opinion probably won't change anyone's mind, but just shave it off. You'll feel a lot better once you get over the change in look that honestly only you cares much about. Taking drugs to look like a pretty boy model or stay the way you were when you were younger is always going to make you feel shitty inside. Just my 2 cents.

I'm on both finasteride and minoxidil for hair gains.

Haven't had any side effects. Hell, I fap more now than I did before I was taking it but I'm not sure they're correlated.

i mean thats a good philosophy but the only reason its looked at negatively is cause of the risk of sides. If a new hair loss product came out tomorrow that was proven to instantly cure baldness with no sides everyone would be using it.

Is this shit safe for a 18 year old to take

heard youre not supposed to take it unless youre 18 or older so i guess so. Ask a doc tho

I should mention I'm using generic fin... but def. growth. I wasn't too bad but temples were receding... filled in a fair amount and hair is thicker overall.

Yawn.

Minox will thicken what you have, but won't stop hairloss. Fin will slow/stop the hairloss process. Use both for maximum recovery.

I'm on the generic shit, dick works fine. been on it for 3-4 months now

I'm on 1mg per day
dick works great
loads are a little more watery now and high volume. Feels like I shoot with a lot more force too

Not just that, full blown anxiety attacks. I know it sounds dumb, but it's real shit.

Yeah I got the exact same thing. The brain fog was the worst part though. In my case it felt like I had done 15 shots of tequila in a row whilst having a really bad weed experience. Slurred speech as well. Memory and cognitive function went to shit. The panic attacks came later, I had my father come pick me up at my flat and drive me to the ER. I legit thought I was gonna die.

over 1 year
everything g2g
two of my friends also on it

look into RepliCell. Its around the corner

know a number of people that lost their dick functions to this

be careful and talk to your doctor.