What happened to this cuck?

He used to be my hero.

>yfw you realize the people who use the term cuck, ironically or otherwise, are the kind of people that get cucked in the first place

>le cuck xD

I came from Reddit and everyone here says it so I'm trying to fit in.

Also how do I get this green text?

Thanks in advance

>go part time vegetarian to protect the planet

Smokes and drives a hummer

Which is still substantially less harmful than eating meat for every meal.

Vehicle emissions contribute hardly anything to pollution compared to factory farming & heavy industry.

hollywood
for hollywood hes a borderline nazi

this is true
it's McCarthyism in the 21st century where people figure if they're the one who uses the word first no one will suspect that they've been the cuck the whole time

>married into a democratic family
>decades in California
Wow, no idea.

Good for him.

He's being paid.
His actual opinions come out of Clint Eastwood's twitter.

>listening to the guy from the mobile strike advert about how to diet
lmao

I'm not a Schwarznegger fan (shitlib and proud of it), but this is a good opinion.

Fun fact: McCarthy was actually right about essentially everyone he accused about being a communist.

>a political movement rallies around the word "cuck"
>get metaphorically cucked by their own candidate in the process

it's like pottery

Eh, I see no problem
he's old, no longer a competitive bodybuilder so no reason for him to eat meat, plus he's rich enough to afford good vegeterian diet and supplements to make up for deficiencies

Checked and keked. I hate those ads

Reddit has completely ruined the word cuck.

At least faggot can never be ruined.

Yea, fucking half ass bitch, whats wrong with him? part-time vegetarian???? Its like he does not care about the planet at all!
Its 2k17 grow some balls and become a vegan/sick cunt.

Nothing? Americans think a small steak with their meal would be part-time vegetarian. How else would you like him to encourage Americans to eat their veggies.