/plg/ Powerlifting General

Thread dedicated to the sport of Powerlifting.

For the purpose of getting better at the Squat, Bench Press, and Deadlift - in competition and in training.

>bench grip edition

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOyAESRgrJT/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ASJBXu8tNo
youtube.com/watch?v=jenWdylTtzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

notice me senpai

This is how trappy makes me feel

in for not gripping it like a weeb

why is the same guy gripping the bar four slightly different ways?

HI MY NAME IS GENERIC POWERLIFTER I AM NATURALLY NONATHLETIC BUT WANT TO PRETEND I AM A REAL ATHLETE WHO PLAYS SPORTS SO I DO POWERLIFTING, IT REQUIRES NO NATURAL ABILITY OUTSIDE OF COMPETING AT IPF WORLDS, IT DOES NOT AQUIRE SPEED, AGILITY, COORDINATION OR TECHNIQUE OUTSIDE OF BASIC CUES YOU CAN TEACH LITERAL CHILDREN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOLLOW BASIC PROGRAMMING YOU CAN DO YOURSELF AND YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME STRONG ENOUGH TO COMPETE AT NATIONAL LEVEL AND PROBABLY MEDAL, ITS A VERY GOOD SPORT CAUSE REASONS

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

>tfw full, pain-free ROM in all joints

It'll be a nice two weeks while it lasts boys.

Hey you've never competed. And you're shit at both PL and WL. At least some of us have an actual total and noticeable upper body development.

Are you still fat and bad at everything but picking a bar up to your waist?

For the dark lord, if he ever lurks anymore

instagram.com/p/BOyAESRgrJT/

Hey friends I started starting strength today how long it till I can be strong like isley

It would've been fine if the little girl were a little boy desu

twink mode again 184lbs walking weight

still only good at DLing as far as PL goes, dont train it anymore cause I do oly now I can probably deadlift the same amount but who knows

my clean is fine but my jerk is terrible because I overload my front foot but its coming along

snatch is lol

>implying your funny little twirls with a barbell counts as a sport either
top kek

3 years to have the same wilks as him, totaling the same as him will take longer or shorter depending on how big you are, and deadlifting as much as him will take quite a while

now now user projecting isnt a nice thing to do

This is what autism looks like.

Just can't let the inner twink go, eh?

2-3 years to get the same wilks as him if you try hard.

Not sure if this ironic or serious roider deadlift training.

>doesn't even know what projection is
top kek

if you don't like women did you fug your twink spotteR?

Ah, the classic "normie hover spot"

When should i start using belt? My squat is at 85kilo, my deadlift at 110. I been thinking to start using belt at 100kilo squat, and 120-140 kilo deadlift.

Does it matter? Should i just start using it now?

start using one whenever you feel like it brother

A belt won't do anything if you don't know how to brace. Start to use one when you feel you need it. You're really the only person who can answer when that is. Also get a good one, a cheap one isn't going to actually do anything.

>have a good workout
>be bummed out because I didn't have an even better workout

Or

>set a PR
>still be bummed out for some reason or another a couple hours later

Why am I this way?

Okay. Thanks

Like a petite girl running in a miniskirt and striped stockings?

kekkkk

Daiki grips the "normal" way tho

>snatch is lol

So basically you still can't weightlift.

Competitive personality I guess.

hold my hand

who r u doe

y-you dont know me

how big is your piroca?

You don't even care.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ASJBXu8tNo

From personal experience i'll say this; yes sometimes it sucks. Sometimes even i feel like skipping my workouts. Like Leg day is really intense and exhausting for me; While doing dumbbell lunges i ask myself why the f*** did i join the gym. But then i tell myself to be Trans and go about the work. I'll tell you this small story- The reason i joined the gym was because i lost in arm wrestling to someone i hated and not only did he break my arm, i was ridiculed upon by the guy I was trying to win over. One more reason was that most guys I want to hook up with only want to only hook up with the "good looking girls" I'm not implying that i'm ugly but not drop dead gorgeous.These two reasons made me realize that i needed to work out,so that i could avenge myself in that arm-wrestling loss and so that i'll have a muscular and ripped body. Make yourself realize why you joined that gym,Visualize the benefits you'll have overtime. Try to focus while working out on your exercise and your form.And one reason you could be losing focus maybe that your over-trained/did not get adequate rest and hence were fatigued.That's all i can say kiddos

>leg day

stopped reading right there family

I want to hold your hand!

youtube.com/watch?v=jenWdylTtzs

Everyday is chest day tbqhfampie

everyday's a faggot day when ur alex lol

everyday is dungeon day

RARE trappys

Trappy makes me happy!

MEDIUM RARE trappys

what is that white stuff on her nose

reeeeeeee

autism

She's p ugly.

Context?

>schmekels

ex girldfriend

....evolution baby

>you're not as thicc as blueshoes

christ man whats goin on

no one fucking cares

She dumped you for that thing Lad?

Pruty a qt

desu he'll be pretty cute once he cuts down a bit

I mean he's a powerlifter and that guy looks to be only 35-40% bf

She wanted a leaner man

makes sense

the more I see his autistic smile the more it grows on me

gimme a rare liv

i'm not him, I just save all his snapchats

you don't have her snapchat?

did she rely mean it broes....

what is her snapchat?

i just made a snapchat and i need some people to follow

also, if i follow someone, do they see my name?

you mean you act like you do online in real life too?
you're beyond help

she only gives snapcht to people with proven 300 wilks

but i just started lifting and didn't even compete yet

Testosterone levels drop after lifting and go back up like a day later. That's probably why.

it's motivation for all you geldings out there

how many times have you tried to kill yourself, and why are you so pathetic that have never suceeded in doing it, you attention whore?

But then I feel like shit on my rest days

Oh wait I remember it's cuz I have depression

0 times.

I remember this dou. I still don't think I could date a trap, but masturbating to this kind of stuff has made me want to at least fuck one
More on-topic, why aren't you helping the whole Veeky Forums in general like you used to? After all, it was /plg/ who initially doxed you.

Be nice to one another lads.

Had to take a leave from the gym to complete some uni stuff (masters program) for like 4 months. How safe is it to come back and lift heavy? Will it take a lot of time to get back at my top stats?

i never masturbated to traps and a couple of weeks ago i was looking through trannies prostitute sites to fuck one of them (since i guess they are cheaper than regular prostitutes)
in the other day, i felt really disgusted by the fact that i even considered paying to fuck one of them

>ywn have gay sex with paul aboard a navy frigate

why are brazilian girls so hot

Not being fat is all it takes 70% of the time.
The culture here is different from USA or UK so people getting obese isn't a common occurrence or seen as normal.

Also, since the country is tropical weather with no actual winter, women are usually wearing less clothing and thus take better care of their body, since it's not just hidden under layers of fabric protecting it from the cold.

It wasn't /plg/, it was someone from regular Veeky Forums who did it in /plg/. But it started in another thread a day before.

Helping Veeky Forums takes too much time and effort, and all I get in return is more cancerposting directed at me.
Maybe in the future I'll decide to try again. But for now, with the community as is, it's just not worth it.

what are your numbers?

well, /v/ "made me" gay, and Veeky Forums only increased my desire to get into a feminine (male) body

i have never seen this kid on /owg/ in my life

Being into traps =/= being gay

im too depressed to lift

i feel like my muscles just dont listen to me

everything is so foggy

>ask question
>It gets ignored
>Meanwhile people talk about wanting to fuck men in skirts
sasuga, /plg/!

Get some Mr. Hyde and take 4 scoops before your next workout

if your question is then no one answered because it's impossible to answer

The best possible answer is "find out for yourself" because it'll depend on a tonne of different things

Just go back to the gym and see how you feel. You'll definitely know pretty quick if you've lost strength or not

Try asking a question that's not stupid next time.
Or use QTDDTOT.

>tfw no big booty infectiously happy south american gf

those are the days where you really need to lift.

its been like this for a while

then your probably have some life circumstances that needs to be taken care of ?

not really

i am about to eat hot dogs as my post workout meal because i am lazy as fuck and i just need a lot of fucking calories.

Does it matter that much? I'll reach my macros today, but maybe its better with quality carbs and protein after workout then this meal?

then shut the fuck up you retarded ape

I've been away for a while, but have you returned, Trappy?

Stop THINKING about how things could be different and starting DOING something about. Literally just find a solution to a problem and do it. If you can't you might as well die.

>last week do 5x5 squats then do bench
>bench 2x8 then 1 AMRAP, only get 6reps on AMRAP set
>this week increase squat 5x5 weight by 5lbs, but keep bench weight the same because last week failed
>bench the same set/rep scheme but wear belt this time
>10 reps on the AMRAP set
Holy shit I should've started wearing a belt when benching months ago

Do you have a job?
Do you have a goal?
Do you have any passion or hobbies?

I think men need to dedicate their self to some higher purpose or dream or they'll just be stuck in a perpetual negative cycle of lethargy and self-hatred. I sure have. I think you gotta look more into how going through with your journey will change you and mature you as a person whether than focus on the end result.

I'm just rambling right now because I've been stuck in this perpetual cycle I've talked about for a long time now and have monologued to myself about this shit for days and days on end while trying to crawl out of the muk.

>what is that thing

Nobody really knows, mermaidmotel6

so how many bodyfats is isley now? I didn't save any pics but I'd like to know. I heard he walks around at 105kg