NEET fitness general

How do I get fit without going to a fucking gym or buying a shit ton of equipment or ruining my knees running? Weight loss isn't my goal, just some better stamina and strength.

M8 chinups and squats, i got some cheap weights from gumtree for deadlifts but its not necessary. Also swimmings good, going to incorporate it into my routine.

You're not gonna make it

Go back to./b/ NYRfag

Read the sticky or fuck off

no u

I find going to the gym, buying equipment and running 5x a week really helped with my physical fitness

I literally don't want to do any of those things:
>gym
Too expensive
>buying equipment
Too fucking expensive
>running
My knees and hips hurt after walking ~3 miles. Running will be miserable.

Get a job then

What are you? Some kind of fatass?

From personal experience i'll say this; yes sometimes it sucks. Sometimes even i feel like skipping my workouts. Like Leg day is really intense and exhausting for me; While doing dumbbell lunges i ask myself why the f*** did i join the gym. But then i tell myself to be Trans and go about the work. I'll tell you this small story- The reason i joined the gym was because i lost in arm wrestling to someone i hated and not only did he break my arm, i was ridiculed upon by the guy I was trying to win over. One more reason was that most guys I want to hook up with only want to only hook up with the "good looking girls" I'm not implying that i'm ugly but not drop dead gorgeous.These two reasons made me realize that i needed to work out,so that i could avenge myself in that arm-wrestling loss and so that i'll have a muscular and ripped body. Make yourself realize why you joined that gym,Visualize the benefits you'll have overtime. Try to focus while working out on your exercise and your form.And one reason you could be losing focus maybe that your over-trained/did not get adequate rest and hence were fatigued.That's all i can say kiddo

Holy shit,fix your grammar.

I have a job. I'm not going to pay for a gym membership just to be annoyed by other people. And equipment easily exceeds the cost of a few years of even shitty gym memberships.

wut?

>I literally don't want to

But do you want to figuratively?

If being fit means a lot to you, you will do whatever it takes to reach those goals.

Planet Fitness mate. Just got a membership there. Very cheap, plenty of equipment and its judgement free, you'll love it!

It doesn't.

I've had a planet fatness membership and went religiously for 4 years. I fucking hate being around people, I'm stuck around people all day at work. I want to limit the amount of time I'm around other people.

research bodyweight training/calisthenics. you'll need a pull-up bar eventually but it's the most minimal training possible in terms of equipment and personal interaction
r/bodyweightfitness has a lot of good info for beginners

>tfw bought all the necessary home gym equipment with NEET money.

Bruh I run marathons and am 200 lbs yeah your knees and shins are gonna hurt at first man the fuck up

Jesus I hate people like you

>tfw same

That's depressing as fuck looking. At least looks nice.

Don't have much room, can hardly take a picture.
What bag?

>trying to get Veeky Forums in January
>confirmed not gonna make it

fuck you, imma make it!