Biotech

>invent a time machine
>go back to when your parents met
>prevent your mother from marrying a weak manlet
>find her a nice powerlifter or MMA fighter to marry instead
>go back to the present in your time machien
>instant gains!

That's a fusion reactor

It produces almost no radiation, it just gets super fucking hot so if you ate in there you would just die.

You mean here.

See pic related, OP. After you make the crystals you crush them up and put them in your oatz. They'll re-sequence your DNA overnight turning on your GAINZ genes.

how does one into becoming a nuclear nerd?

or are you actually in the field?

Read, study, and read some more.

I'm in bioengineering, not nuclear engineering. desu, the nuclear stuff is cool but I know if I made a mistake and created chernobyl 2.0 I would never be able to forgive myself so I ruled it out pretty early.

you thicc? how can you be born if your father doesnt nut?

You cannot change your genes by themselves since the DNA sequence is what makes you.

You can however change how they are expressed to a degree but most of that require you to make significant changes to your lifestyle.

Just look up epigenetics.

>You cannot change your genes by themselves
Tell that to Crispr Cas9

t-throw sephiroth in there

with lots of money and science

My mistake, with our current technology there is no feasible way to change our genetic structure in ways that we want.

nanomachines son.

if i ate in there would it transform me into a thicc girl with a huge ass and big pretty hair

>Find a girl with better genes and trick her into having sex with you
>Have a son and raise him to be like you, only better
You have just fixed your genes.

Sounds like a great idea, i would love to be bald and have my 3 inches not working by the age of 30

That would just make you fade away.

>How do you change your genetics

Easy, go find a mate with good genetics and have offspring. Then have your offspring mate with somebody with good genetics and so on and so forth.

But basically the fastest way to change your genetics is to procreate.

If you are talking about the specific genetics you have though, then no you're fucked. You can still change them though for the next generation by simply procreating.

attributes can skip a generation

my mother and father are both 155cm and 170cm respectively and me and my brother are both 183cm