Best way to lose weight quick?

I'm 6'4" 270 and I'm trying to drop about 50-60lbs in 3 months, going on a trip in march.

Started at 300 about two months ago but I also quit smoking so I relapsed a bit but now I'm back on track.

Current diet.

2 boiled eggs for breakfast

Small chicken cesar salad for lunch, no croutons

For dinner usually a bunless bacon cheeseburger, burrito bowl with no rice/beans, or another salad

I only do pullups, pushups, and one legged squats for my routine, not too concerned with building muscle right now, just want to drop a lot of weight, become a lankfag, and worry about building muscle later.

stop eating dinner

Spend as little time as possible sitting down. Try to stay on your feet at least 8 hours a day.
Also this may be a meme but I've heard of success with "one meal a day" diets, because apparently it's hard to eat more than 1500 kcal in one meal

>Try keto
>Cardio. Every. Single. Day.

This.
Also, stop using ranch and dressing on your salad. Don't add sour cream to your burrito bowl. Little or no cheese in it either.

Water and zero calorie drinks only. No juice, no non diet sodas.

>no sodas at all
FTFY

Wouldn't be opposed to this if it makes me lose weight quicker, is it bad to eat that few calories though like the sticky says?

Baby steps?

No soda is a baby step

>unrealistic, unhealthy weight loss goal
>bacon cheeseburger for dinner
>worry about building muscle later

>I want to lose 5 lbs a week
The best you're going to get is doing an EC stack, constant cardio and nearly starving yourself which altogether is horribly unhealthy.

I'm not OP but i'm 6'0" and 200lbs, and am looking to lose around 40 pounds, no time limit but having it done by the end of the year would be pretty cool. Should I just focus on cardio if i'm looking to just lose my visible fat?

>not saying anything of value

nigger you are stupid. 50 lbs in three months?

you realize that's 4 lbs a week? as in a 14k calorie deficit in a week or two thousand calorie deficit in a single day? BMR for a man with your stats at 25 is 2500 calories a day. figuring you will burn maybe 1500 more than that for 4,000 a day, 7 days a week, for three months.. i give you 4 days before you give up.

>i give you 4 days before you give up.
>Started at 300 about two months ago
Mmm...

There's plenty of value in that. Let me translate:

1. Aim for 1-2 lbs a week
2. Eat better
3. Start lifting now

Being fat with muscle looks better than just being fat and weighing less.

his BMR will go down the more weight he loses so he will either have to cut his diet even more or exercise to keep up with the same rate of fat loss. there's going to come a point where he will simply run out of time or run on very little food to maintain the same fat loss. it aint gonna happen in three months.

Nah, fat with muscles is disgusting and you look like shit.

That said, ideally, you want to preserve (or even gain) as much muscle as possible while you cut/lose weight.

That way when you finish cutting and end up single digit bodyfat, you actually look good as you have some muscle

I already have a decent bit of muscle, DL 400lbs (Not a ton I know, but better than average), I don't think I'd be a stick figure at low BF%.

And I'm not going to drop to that low of a BF% before I start lifting again, I just don't want to be an XXL anymore.

>chicken salad without "croutons"
>bacon cheesburger without buns, burrito bowl with no rice and beans

no idea what your portions are, but these little gimmicks won't do the trick. actually eat nutritious shit like lean chicken, etc.

>it's hard to eat more than 1500 kcal

Do you even binge taco bell brah?

Never said it looked good

You may have some muscle, but your body will eat all that muscle at that big of a deficit. Starving yourself will leave you with no muscle, and still with fat.

I would say 10 pounds a month is a better way of losing it. And more reasonable, I'm trying to lose ten pounds or more the end of this month, and for the most part, I've done it, and it's possible. Shock your body into it, and your body will need to adapt quickly. No sodas, I drank soda in tiny sips today, but it still adds up. I'm gonna go run today before work at 5, then do manual labor, then run some more. Just eat salads all fucking day, water all day, peanuts all day. Buy salads from Jack n the Box if you are too lazy, that's what I do. It's expensive, but that's only 250 calories each one. It's only how bad you want it, money wont matter.

Eat as close to zero carbohydrates as you can, and stop going out to eat. I'd imagine you're getting the bunless burgers and burrito bowls from restaurants or college cafeteria or something, stop it. Unless you have your own chef you should never rely on someone else to prepare your food if you're trying to change your body.

>breakfast= boiled eggs
>lunch= chicken breasts or beef or pork or fish, with nothing else
>dinner= same as lunch
>snacks when you need one= bacon

No sauces or dressings or dairy or anything with carbs.
This diet isn't healthy in the long term but if you are strict with the diet you can easily lose 10+ pounds per month for a while when on a near zero carb diet.

I put my friend on a diet like this while he lived with me for 6 months. He went from 272 down to 190 while he was at my place, and he was a fucking faggot about working out in my master home gym, he'd always bitch out on lifting. But he still lost a fuckton of weight.