FUCK I JUST WANT A FUCKING CIGARETTE
IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKING DAYS AND EVERYTHING IS HELL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that first cig of the day

That cig after a huge meal

dont do it OP i believe in you

OP ya got this cancer and copd are the ultimate gains goblins

Tobacco pipes and chew has weened me off

it gets better bro. check out sunflower seeds or chewing gum. just don't give up. there are a few apps on smartphones for help with quitting. a money/health related deal. pretty cool actually

OP I went through this 3 weeks ago and it's worth it

worst cravings are gone after 2 weeks and now I'm coasting

drink more caffeine or get hooked on something else; personally I'm addicted to Diet Coke now and I fucking love it

>dont smoke
>but addicted to soda
I made the switch to diet soda a long time ago but i know its just as bad, been trying to cut it off and was 3 days clean but relapse today thanks to stress at work

Just give in you pussy faggot

Can you tell me how it actually feels to be left wanting of a fag? I don't get it so much, i have smoked numerous times and never really felt the itch to go back to smoking? Is it just like trying no fap?

You're through the hardest part. How many times do you want to go through the misery of the last two days? You will never, ever regret quitting smoking. You will regret not quitting.

Think long term. It gets easier. This is one time when it's important to be smart.

>tfw when you finally quit smoking for a year and 3 months after failing to quit so many fucking times throwing a dozen packs out your car window telling yourself "this is it im done" each time
>tfw it's because you vape and people think your a loser

y-you too, it's the only thing that has worked

plus it's cozy in the winter

The best way I've heard it described is "a growing feeling of unease". Basically like every other addiction ever.

which would you rather be addicted to faggot?

there is literally nothing wrong with diet soda

>literally nothing
Wrong faggot, it's literally worse for you than cigarettes. Do a bit of googling about long term effects of artificial sweeteners.

Except its not

do it its not so bad

especially just one

>he thinks diet soda is worse than cigarettes

gotta be b8

>inb4 ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS CAUSE CANCER MEME

>I know your pain

I'm not a vapor fag I just needed a way to ditch the cigs. There's not even nicotine in it any more.
>7 months without a smoke

OP here. Goddamn that is so true.
It wasn't so bad this morning but now I'm just laughing desperately at random times and growing increasingly restless. I can't stop fidgeting. Fuck this feels bad man.

If I was going to quit OP I'd just vape, then wean down the nic level. Cold turkey is just horrible and pointless.

I'm happy smoking though. Cut down to about 5 a day and my cardio is amazing.

Just switch to sparkling water/fuzzy water?

>Yes goy artifical sweeteners ARE bad, you WILL get ass cancer because of this one flawed study I cherry picked!
>Here, buy my Aspartame detox kit for only four easy payments of 29.99!

DON'T BE A LITTLE TOBACCO BITCH! just get drunk or high or something.

>don't fuck up your lungs bro just fuck up your liver you don't need that

Why don't you just drink water like a normal person?
>inb4 I NEEEEEED my sugary dranks
Fat fucks, when will they learn.

>he doesn't enjoy that first sip of the day

I've done the vapor and the taper but only cold turkey ever really worked.
The last time I quit for any substantial amount of time was when I went cold turkey and made it more than 3 months before relapsing.

Look into a JUUL

Dude, step down. Cut out habitual cigarettes slowly over the course of a few months. Otherwise you're just gonna keep relapsing like a bitch. Have one as long as you're having less than you usually would.

Good goy, these chemicals are healthy, see the "zero"? :^)

You're much more likely to relapse from cold turkey imo.

>that first cig after a cig

>yes goy just detox off those "chemicals", I can't pronounce it and even though it's a well studied substance it has to be bad, right, goy?
>you MUST stop drinking that swill and start drinking my all natural non gmo free range sweet potato juice(tm) instead!
>don't forget buy my (((organic))) vegetable pills as well!

people still smoke?

why would you smoke when you can vape

Drink water fatass.

use electronic cigarettes you mong

i smoke it every hour and run 5-6 miles daily.

(((water)))

It's like you want my estrogen to go up

dawg that shit is factually worse for you than water

but keep drinking it goyim, support the Monster corporation :)

Im stopped a month ago, was easy as hell.
Smoked for 5 years at least 30 cigs/day.

(((facts)))

Stay strong user