Have you fucked anyone yet this year?

Have you fucked anyone yet this year?

If not have you began putting the wheels in motion to get Veeky Forums and be attractive by this time next year?

If you answered no to both, you need to re-evaluate your life you degenerate piece of shit.

yeah i will be so attractive once i'm Veeky Forums

my resolution is to quit being a virgin

praise kek

yes fucked someone yesterday. does it really count though of its my ex who's obsessed with my body?

is that the green fuckn coke life shit
jesus

>A drink that tastes strongly like the worst tasting artificial sweetener that is still sugary as fuck

Literally what were they thinking?

>Tailoring your life to revolve around women
Cuck

I fucked a pretty unattractive tinder roastie on the first of January.

It was literally just to see if I was still capable of getting a woman to agree to fuck me.
I regretted doing it even as I was doing it.
But I learned some stuff so I guess it was worth it.

a hole is a goal bro

>go to NYE party
>ton of people at buddy's place
>wander around introducing myself
>talk to these two girls
>the more attractive one leaves to look for someone
>her friend asks me if I want the hot one
>say yes
>"user she likes tall guys and she needs another drink"
>alrighty then
>follow hot girl and ask her if she's into tall guys
>says yes but is otherwise uninterested
>more or less ignores me then makes out with female classmate I know from high school
>wellshit.jpg
>tell her friend she isn't interested
>loud music
>can't really hear her response
>sounded like "do you want to fuck?"
>internalconfusion.exe
>never had this happen to me before
>ask her to repeat
>hear "wanna _uck?"
>uh sure?
>don't do anything
>leave

I guess I was supposed to take her hand and lead her upstairs. And that's how I realized I was autism. But I seen her fb pics and now I kinda glad my hearing is poor.

>wanna cuck?
don't worry bro you dodged a bullet there

I have a chance to make it, I think
>New Years Eve
>Coworker who I've been interested in, little bit of tension between us the past few weeks but didn't think it was anything
>She sends me a snap at like 11:57 with the clock filter saying "wya"
>Unsure of what she's playing at so I just reply that I'm home
>She sends me another snap a few mins later with the clock filter again saying "you missed it :("
>Assuming she means the new years kiss, reply back with something like "2017 already starting off with disappointment"
Now I'm unsure of what to do, going out with some coworkers tomorrow and she'll be there
Should I go about it and mention it? Like joke about it or something? Or not mention it unless she does and act like nothing happened

Why were you at home on new years eve?

autism is a meme no one actually does that

my onahole is a hole, and it's also less cunty. does that count?

>tfw the only person I have ever fucked is my ex
>tfw we broke up 3 years ago and have hooked up a dozen times since then ecause i don't know how to approach anyone else

this is really unhealthy

life is hard user

just chill bro
freaking out about it and thinking too much will make you even more spergy

At least you know what wya means. I had to google it.

damn user right in the feels

Maybe I don't want to fuck anybody right now. Maybe there's more to life than sex.

inb4 kissless virgin. I've kissed lots of virgins. I'm just working on myself and sex isn't the number 1 priority right now.

>this year
>last year
>last 4 years

weight loss and weight lifting don't fix everything.

>and on that day, his fedora grew three sizes

Ironically it's this mentality that lead to having the most sex I've had in my life.

My hypothesis is that when you don't care and try to make the best version of you that you can, IE self improvement, hobbies, fitness, living a fulfilling life etc, that is attractive, and as such women will come for you, whereas if you're tryhard going out to try and hook up, it's obvious and offputting.

I don't even use reddit

don't explicitly bring it up. just offer to get her a drink or something and vibe with her. don't act too desperate

I couldn't agree more. It usually just happens when you stop giving a fuck about it. I kinda think that's why NoFap works.

this is absolutely true. guys who live to be the best versions of themselves and strive for success in whatever they are doing ooze this confidence that chicks just seem to pick up on. as alway, confidence is kind. looking good definitely helps though.

Yes they do, if you're not getting results you're not lifting enough

I went from a fat virgin to fucking 26 women in 2016, nothing changed other than my physical appearance.

Went out the night before new year's with old highschool friends. End up getting a ride home from a girl that liked me back in HS but has since then moved on and has a boyfriend of four months. She drops subtle hints through out the night like "you owe me for not taking me to prom senior year" n Shit. Right before she pulls up to my house plays the fckn Carly Rae Jepsen song call me maybe and says this is for you. Mind you we graduated hs four years ago.

What do?? I seriously don't know WTF is going on..

as a test just text her and say you wanna put it in her butt and see how she responds

You should probably dick her if you can kick her bf's ass.

Similar thing happened for me over xmas, met up with an old highschool thing, turns out shes a single mother who has let herself go and I dodged a huge bullet.