mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shoes on the beach
why tho

the rock vastly over reports his height hes no taller than 6' 2" on a good day

rocks and shit

>rock worried about other rocks
Okay!

When I was 6 I had a piece of glass wedge under my toenail and rip it off.

But I'm not a little bitch and still go bare foot.

>what is fucking perspective?

The Rock is standing much farther back

t. Art major

t. faggot

>Which one isnt telling the truth?

The carney that worked at a carnival where everyone lies about height.

besides shoreline rocks that can be jagged and sharp, popular beaches are strewn with litter including broken glass bottles. Also if he's playing the lifeguard role; he may be forced to run on slippery surfaces; boats, piers, etc
its unconventional but may serve a situational purpose

The rock is standing a couple inches behind that other guy.
Let's say those thin shoes add 0.5''
He is still more than half a head taller, the average human male head is about 9''. For the Rock it's probably more.
Maybe a 6'' difference in height.
Most people say that the rock is surely not 6'5'' like he claims, but closer to 6'2''.
The other guy is probably no taller than 5'9''/175cm, but almost certainly not shorter than 5'8''/172.5cm.

I was going to disagree but now I'm stuck because depending on how I look at it, the Rock is both in the back or in front

damn efron looking joocy

probably caz he joox

Nobody would ever lie about being 5'8", so i'll say the Rock is lying.

Everyone knows Zac is around 5'8"

rock seems kinda tubby there

neither, both clearly aren't natty

None, the rock is 6'5 and zach is 5'8. Thats the REAL diference in most REAL LIFE scenaries. Everybody here have body dismorphia, are insecure faggots or are trolling. Thats the truth. You can tell anybody that you are 6'5 when you are 5'10, and only the 10% of the people will notice that you are lying.

/thread.

This

6'5 is very tall man. Eric Wareheim is about 6'5 and it's extremely easy to tell.

>samefagging this hard

Well, then my math checks out:
The Rock is 6'2'' (lol he has been lying by 3'' and many people believed him.)
The other guy is 5'8'' like he claims.

This remaind me something that happened to me last year:
>Being 5'9
>tinder slut ask about my height
>"I-I am 6'2"
>We meet n fuck
>A couple of days after that: "Are you sure that you are only 6'5? You seems taller"

People in general have no fucking clue about the numers.

I think that he exagerates it to make a point but is kinda true

WWE exaggerates heights but he just goes with that reported one to avoid confusion.

If she mistook a 175cm guy for someone that is over 196cm, then she is a borderline retard.

Bu on a less exagerated scale this happens all the time, women are shit at spatial reasoning - scientific fact. Most guys can get away with selling their 5.5-6'' dick as 7-8'' inchers and get away with it, that's one of the reasons that women laugh at someone who is honest and says they're 6'' - that like only half of the 7'' (actually 5.5'') their last boyfriend packed.

Efron's hair...

Typical for a wrestler.

Undertaker isn't 6'8", or fucking 6'10" or anything candyland like that. He's more like 6'6"barefoot - maybe less these days.

Brock Lesnar is like 6'1".

These guys height fraud worse than 5'11".

This 6'5" is towering. The rock isn't 6'5", no way. He's certainly over 6ft, 6'2' is easily believable. 6'5" is happystats

Throwing insults means you don't have logic to stand on. 6'5" is VERY fucking tall. Sure there are men well built over 7ft, but they are profoundly rare. 6'5" towers over 99% of people.

When I was in the Military, the TALLEST guy in our company was 6'5', and that was out over around 150 men.

I know because I measured him. Everyone thought he was like 6'8", but I had a busted knee and was put in charge of taking heights and weight for that Annual Physical Fitness Testin APFT, and found that most of the guys were all exaggerated, except the tallest who played college Basketball, who knew he was 6'5". It's a lot taller than people think because a lot of the guys who claim it aren't really that tall.

6'2 is 188 cm, not 196. The diference between 5'9 and 6'2 is only 13 cm, like the distance from the base of your thumb to the top of your index finger. The general diference its only 7%. For most people, if they are not paying attention there is no diference like said. But yeah, agree that girls are stupid.

John Cena's official height is 6'1'', the Rock's official height is 6'5''

>6'2 is 188 cm, not 196.

>Being 5'9
>A couple of days after that: "Are you sure that you are only 6'5? You seems taller"
Reading comprehension, mate.

I certainly wouldn't call a 7% or 13cm difference minor, even if you're not paying too much attention that's very noticeable, but then again, women are kind of bad at those things.

Well so what? The Rock is clearly visibly taller than Cena

all these manlet threads
>arguing about inches
you manlets will never fucking learn

there is this website to compare heights
so yeah, rock is no more than 6'3

Link?

Ok found it myself lol mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml

you can see their shadows nearly touching, so not that far away

t. user

The Rock isn't 6'5. Charles Barkley is 6'6 and Marky Mark is 5'8. The Rock is closer to 6'2.

Are you retarded? Ya he's taller but it's not a 4 inch difference. The whole point is the Rock is lying about his height

I said that I was 6'2 and she thought that I was taller, and said 6'5 just to say a number.

damn

> said 6'5 just to say a number.
Well, that number was some kind of guess on her part that she probably thought reasonable. She is a massive idiot when it comes to spatial awareness. The point is that when I said 196cm I was refeering to the 6'5'' figure - which is 195.58cm.

they're both lying about being natty

wrong faggot. from left to right:

>6'2
>5'10
>6'0
>6'5

Damn that nigger is a fucking giant

What do you mean? What is Efron taking?

>Zac Efron certainly not shorter than 5'8

I would say the reverse, no way in hell he's OVER 5'8.

That's stupid. You had a point and then you ruined it by throwing completely absurd numbers around. At 5'10 you can get away with telling people SHORTER THAN YOU that you're 6 feet. Someone really short would probably believe me if I said I was 6'1 or even 6'2 as well. On the other hand anyone your own height or taller will obviously know you're lying if you claim more than an inch too much, granted they know their own height.

The bigger the difference between two people the more they can lie to each other about their heights.

>not 5'11

What isn't Efron taking?

>he hasn't heard

Holy kek this thread

The photo is taken at a deceptive angle. When you fix the photo to its true perspective you can tell the rock is much taller than zac efron.

>there are people that think Zac isn't on roids

Holy shit, guys juicy as the fucking rock for petes sack.

Posting the truth

lmao that resistance band

does he walk around on set with it so he can stay pumped the entire time?

if anything, according to the shadows, the Rock is closer

t. unemployed

>What is Efron taking?
Your oneitis's virginity

Shaq is 7'1

Thank god for the experts

Even as a 5'9 manlet, this type of shit is always funny.

Efron looks like he works out

>needing an art major to use common sense

he probably has gross ass feet