Boogie

Reasons or excuses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=RAigqO62xX8
youtu.be/-izFNLTaXY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has there been a medically recognized case of someone not eating and gaining weight?

makes excuses and tries to give BS reasoning and his fans buy it anyway since most of them are fat fuckers in the same position and too lazy to do anything about it

I don't really care if it's an excuse or legitimate reason.

I just don't understand how a person could stand being 500+ pounds, so much so that they just maintain it.

I've bulked upto nearly 200 pounds before, and I felt absolutely awful, mentally, physically, everything about it, I just felt ill. That said, how the hell people put up with it at 300, 400, and even 500+? boggles my fucking mind.

can we stop posting this fat fuck

As someone who got 225lbs before realising their folly. They just dont think about it. At all.

We ignore it as much as possible and tell ourselves this is just the way we are. We ignore the fat, hide it, shy away from it, until we cant anymore.

I started getting fit when I looked into the mirror and saw a disgusting double chinned slob.

kek

Will 2017 be the year that Veeky Forums saves Boogie?

how long does it usually take to get 1/2/3/boogie?

>I've bulked upto nearly 200 pounds before

>tfw when I have to force myself to maintain 200lbs and I still look skinny

Excuses. The guy is enormously fat because of his lifestyle. He enjoys his lifestyle, and frets about the fact that it is quickly killing him and making him a disgusting paragon of gluttony that people are repelled by, including his struggling internal organs, but doesn't actually want to change. Like Eric Thomas says, they just *kind of* want to change, but not as much as they want their cheetos and double gulp and 16 hours of video games a day.

pls no bully

No. 2017 will bw the year boogie dies.

I'm not happy that boogie is a fatass or anything and I'm not excited to see him die but he can get fucked after all the times he's manipulated his fanbase into giving a fuck and giving him sympathy.

sorry little dude, was not my intention

>y-you too

kekd

Not unless it's related to water retention. Boogie could eat 3k calories per day and still burn a pound a week doing nothing but talking and waving his arms a bit. The surgery isn't going to help him one bit. If the goal is keeping him mentally stable then whatever that's fine.

In Boogie's eyes, the fact that he was over 580 at some point means anything lower after that now is him making progress, even though he's been hovering about the same weight for 4 years. Jfc

stop posting this fucking cuck

>that first double gulp of the day
always gotta overdo everythnnnnng

hes gay you idiot

lmao as if u believe that, hes drilling her pussy every night u reatrd

bisexual, actually.

Soooooo, yeah, he is pounding that fish hole all night.

He will not live to see 2018.

Boogie is determined to become a 5% athlete in 2017. Don't doubt him.

fixed

No, because it's impossible, apart from water retention like the other user said. You can't build a net gain in tissue unless you have a net gain in calories coming in.

Degeneracy begats degeneracy I guess.

He's so fucking disgusting. He's at that point where he's so fat if he just ate one less oreo every day he'd lose pounds but he can't even do that. I'm sure walking to his kitchen and back would burn loads but I doubt he even does that

You're going to die young boogie you fat fuck

How much does he have to eat each day to even maintain his corpulance?

I did a quick search for boogie's stats

He eats anywhere from 3,939 - 4,726 calories a day to maintain his weight.

Being unable to lose weight is always an excuse. Losing weight is about consuming less calories, thats it. Fuck exercise, itll take an hour of running to burn off a few cookies. Just dont eat those fucking cookies.

I wonder how his quality of life is honestly. He has a nice wife but can they even have sex or go out in public without such a hassle? A few weeks ago, he won a video game award but couldnt walk up to the stage, the presenter had to come to his seat. Think about if you were unable to walk, and how would that change your life.

>activity level 1.2
>more like 0

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

>Boogie has been offered free training from world-class trainers...I would die for that opportunity. His response was not to do any training.

Why does this have downvotes? This video is BTFO material

why didnt this fat fuck get the stomach band right off the bat
worked for the pawn stars guys

He's like a less retarded Genova

Based LTG

As a person who became unfat, and learned all of the lore around the fat, the eating, the willpower and whatever. I can safely say that no, he will not be saved. He is dead. Willing to bet 200 dollars on it even.

imagine being such a fat failure you stream yourself listing your excuses

it saddening

He's married right? His wife must be pathetic if she stays with him.

Only reasons, but people like this are so delusional and unwilling to change that they'll swear it's excuses... There is no "excuse" for getting this out of shape- short of being paralyzed, or dead.

You know she's fucking a dude on the side.

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

>reasons

LOW

Reasons. If you failed to lose it 100 times you feel like you can't do it because it will feel impossible. Still getting a biaratric qurgery isn't guaranteed succes. Sure he'll lose weight but he can stay fat.
I know quite a few people that got surgery and only a handfull actually got in a really healthy body. Bust most still stay chubby, inactive, unhealthy, fat and some even first lost alot and then gained it+more.
Getting surgery like that isn't a surefired way to get healthy but it does limit the degree of to how unhealthy someone can be.

Idk I kinda like boogie

>200 lbs
That's my lean mass and I don't even lift

>no testosterone

dude should pin or get a doctor's prescription

>LTG
>Based
The dude is a fucking crybaby, stop posting yourself LTG you're a fucking joke.

>200 lb lean mass
Le keke

did anyone confirm this was happening? Pretty fucking hilarious if it's true

get that ass banned

boy boy boy have I found something good
youtube.com/watch?v=RAigqO62xX8
Why the fuck does this vid have so many dislikes?

he did and that shit didn't do much

that's how fucking pathetic he is

I'm a big guy
I didn't say muscle mass, you idiot
Not everyone is a 5'6 thin-wristed little turdlet

MC DONALDS

This girl is redpilled as fuck.

why? are you 12?

You can say that online, but you wouldn't dare say that shit to me at my job at Goodwill.

youtu.be/-izFNLTaXY4

LTG is the kind of guy that'd flinch if you walked up to him at a brisk pace.

He got rekt in digital Bully Beatdown.... Twice.