/CBT/ thread

/CBT/ thread
no bully edition unless you're DYEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GB4n04Yn3P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good looks OP. If you're looking for advice I'd say work on arms to better match your chest and get a wider v taper to look like you have a smaller waist.
Been trying to bulk at a steady pace this winter, went from 6' 161 lbs in August to 172 lbs now. Pretty happy w the bit of size I've put on, excited to cut again but not sure when to begin

That's some camera magic. I don't look half your size at 185lb

no bully edition xD what a fag

>That body
>Shitting on dyels

opinions? 6'1'' 207

4 months lifting

Gone from 210 (like 7 lbs of water tho) ----> 169

Perma cut is awful feel.

Looking to bulk around 160-155. Yes yes, I know, slow and steady, clean food, etc. I'm not gonna gain all the weight back.

'Vacuum' pose just because you don't need to look like a bodybuilder to pose like one right?

Mirrin

You have nice frame/bone structure

Will chestlets ever learn?

That looks beyond awful

Thx for the flattery m8. It's w a fresh pump and a good pose, try it sometime it's decently flattering. Post a pic of yourself, I'd assume you're just a little higher BF and you'd look similar if you cut a bit. None of my lifts are impressive or anything I'm just still relatively lean.

169 lbs? You look so much smaller, how tall are you? Maybe it's just a reaaal tight vacuum

time 2 bulk fgt

>laptop on sink
>dirty sink
>toothpaste looks raped
>2 doors in bathroom
>toilet paper next to door
>toothbrush placed on the filthy sink
>untrimmed body hair

Just kill yourself holy shit.

>opinions?
You are a fat fuck. Not an opinion, a fact.

>I don't look good after 4 months of perma cutting

So surprising I was expecting to be 200lbs 10% bf by now

Ps: kill yourself

wtf

5'11

Ah yes I'm going to wax my hair, wouldn't want to hide my stirations and amazing definition!

AFAIK the fatter you are the more fat less muscle you gain bulking so I'm going to go for 9% bf and then bulk

up six pounds on a bulk and feeling fat as fuck.

Share opinions please
6'1 170
Going for triathlon ripped and more strength

Oh dude I just finished a cut and looked so similar.

Gl on the bulk bud and gj so far. Idk what the fuck all these kids on winter break from middle school are on about.

ty hungry skeletons

This is weird but congratulations on having a normal belly button.

90% of fit photos have an outie of one that looks like a half closed eye

I'm and having a hard time dealing with gaining weight. I lost 45lbs a few years ago and the dysmorphia that grew out of that whole chestnut is making bulking difficult.

6ft. 176lbs, 23yrs old

>23
>shaved head
Turbohairlet detected

198 lbs 6'2, down from 212.

Can't wait to see what I look like at 195.

Need a tan too, fuck I'm pale.

Mirin' brother

Time to start lifting.
You have ridicouls wide shoulders. If you put on 25lbs of muscle the next 3 years you will look fine bruh

working neck and traps could improve your look by alot

Currently doing a hard PSMF cut until this Friday, big refeed on Saturday, then eat at maintenance for a short bit before going back to bulkan

6ft
180lbs

I feel so hungry lads...

Well atleast you have good trap insertions

~3 months lifting

r8 me

1 year and 3 months lifting

on cut myself, first week was pretty easy and now it's a fucking hell

here's some motivation

It sucks dude. I have a small jiggly stomach and puffy nips. I just want to eat a huge fucking meal right now :(

J-just gotta fight it, user. How far are you on your cut?

9 days lmao, why the fuck did i chose to cut at this time, all this good food but can't eat it

try IF tho, it helps a lot to push the calories to later at the day instead of going hungry to bed

Damnbro, impressive gains for 3 months, esp wearing Reeboks. I didn't see my noob gains come in til i switched to Adidas.

You guys mirin?

I'm trying my hardest, but I'm still not the boss of my gym. Suggestions?

Here's where I'm at 190 6'1.

mirin hair desu

Why would you cut almost 40 pounds? You did it wrong user.. now you have to gain weight back or just workout and eat as needed, although it will take much longer to put on the weight.

23 here too. Nice work, I would shoot for widening your chest a bit.. also doesn't look like you spend too much time on lats.

mirin
mirin hard

before cutting

Thanks man, literally about to leave to get a trim though :'( sad day.
Nice chest/traps user

post cut, 2 weeks maintenance before bulking

what should I work on while bulking?

also mirin

youtube.com/watch?v=GB4n04Yn3P8

Can you post lift numbers, BF% and time lifting?

You're the same height a me and I want to cut to about your wieght, just wondering if I'll look anything like this is I do.

Miring obvs

>nice package btw

Connor Murphyning

Why is your right nipple so tiny

this should say 1/1/2017 woops

I've been lifting on and off for about 2.5 years. I had to take 1 year off due to knee injury but I've been lifting for about 6 months consistently
current lifts are (in lbs)
atg squat 175x3x6
bench 155x3x6
db ohp 50x3x6
deadlift 240x2x6

I don't know about bf% sorry

they're both the same size i swear

Current lifts are:-

OHP - 72.5kg x5
Bench - 110kg x5
Squat - 142.5kg x5
DL - 220kg x5

DL is my best lift due to long monkey arms.

Hi there fwens :3

fucking mirin legs.

connor?

6'5" 198 currently bulking

Squat 265 *5
OHP 115*5
Bench 200*5

Taking a break from DL because of pain in my IS joint.

Mirin hard user

>time to start lifting

I have been.

How does no one understand that you don't go from fat with no muscle to lean with muscle in 4 months?

This is what a fatty that loses weight rapidly looks like... a skeleton.

Muscles don't magically fucking appear at a -1250 deficit

>Why would you cut almost 40 pounds?

Because I was LITERALLY obese?

>you did it wrong

I don't understand what part of it was wrong.

STRATEGY

1. STOP BEING A FAT FUCK (ALMOST DID THIS PART)

2. Lean bulk +250 (SOON).

What part of that is wrong?

>take much longer to put on the weight

Gee, I can't put on 40 lbs of muscle quickly? Surprising!

Btw, you look great, but you're not nearly as smart as you are shredded.

work on those brain gains

Fellow 1993'er here.

Excuse the mild filters.

thanks dude

Not OP but this is me from a previous CBT thread, thanks for saving my pic.
Thanks for the advice. I'm torso dominant so arms have always lagged. Waist is small you're right (28/29"). Looking good too bro.

I'm 6'1", 80kg, and bench 100kg for reps. How am I a chest-let?

I've been on an autopsy once. The dead body looked exactly the same as you do.

Still fat as shot but down a lot so it's an improvement

>tfw widea hips

first pic IMMA MURFCK STABOY

Need to cut

focusing on abs...and a gf someday

how do you get that triangle back look like do you have a workout thats specific to it?

I feel like everyone is able but me

Dude those are lats
Pullups or pulldowns

damn nice tranformation im mirrin

chest looks good but i cant rate much else with that shot

lookin good

ideal physic but amp it

arms/shoulders/lats good. amp core

weight now vs prior?

I do a bunch of back, probably an average of 3 hard sets every day, plus a bunch of Chinups when I'm bored

5'10 215 end of my first bulk

Sup Connor

So lets get this straight... you come on to this board talking about a topic you claim to know so much about, yet went from fat to skinny fat. If you would've done it right, you would have put on some muscle and lost the fat without losing all of it with no muscle, i.e. skinnyfat. Now you have to go back to the habit of eating a lot to make gains. I'm not trying to formulate an opinion here on you.. but many bodybuilders (natty) bulk and cut to put on muscle. You could've lost 15 lbs, been strong as fuck, got your diet in check, and then slowly burnt fat and replaced it with muscle, but you went straight to auschwitz mode without focusing on the muscle being built under the fat.

Thanks for the brain comment. I work in the computer science field.

first bulk
6'

Idk if you can help me with this but why do you look so much bigger than this guy who's ~176 lbs in this picture? Is it just an illusion b/c you're leaner?

I'm This was how I started.

Been "lifting" for a couple months now (and by that I mean calisthenics + dumbbells I have at home, I can do a lot of pull ups!) after solely cutting since May, now I'm stuck in skinnyfat mode. Still cutting, still lifting, but I feel like I'm not gonna make it. The last few pounds of fat just won't leave my body and i don't feel good about myself. Feel like I have a shitty frame and I'm just not capable of attaining the body I want. What do?

5'9 155lbs

How bad am i going?

You need to make changes in your routine to keep yourself motivated. Also, might want to look into creatine and mass gainer. The fat is coming from your diet, so change things up. You are in control of how you look, sometimes you just need to take a step back and run a full analysis on what might be the problem/solution. Good luck.

You might want to get those tumors removed from your legs but everything else looks fine.

>Suggesting mass gainer to anyone
>At any time
Literally made of the same ingredients as gummy candy

>claim to know so much about

No, I never said that, all I said was *simply* common sense and googleable

>cut slow

And been obese forever? It's a health risk, to my heart, joints, etc.

Once again, not acting like an expert, google will confirm.

>now you have To go back to the habit of eating a lot

You really think an ex fatty will have trouble lean bulking?

>bulk and cut to put on muscle

Yeah. But they cut down to single digits and then bulk to like 12% (right? Common sense?). They don't try to gain fucking weight at 35% bf.

>without focusing on the muscle being built

The sooner I got lean, the sooner I could bulk and actually put on some lean mass instead of being fat forever and ever and and slowly gaining minimal lean mass because I was on deficiet (and being fat for year+ because of slow cut).

I see the argument you're trying to make but keep in mind my heart and joints are thanking me rn

>computer science

Pretty close to that for me, I work in hardware sales

Best of luck to you buddy! I'm not going to argue over the internet with someone else who's trying to make it their own way.

Also, hardware sales? Very cool that does sound pretty similar, although I didn't know they paid 6 figure salaries.

On my knees?

I've posted this once before, but maybe different people are on at different times, might hear something different, I don't know, be nice, be mean, whatever.

Been lifting for two months now. 5'11, 206 lbs, 19.7% bodyfat, down from 25.3%. Wondering what you guys think of my routine, so bear with me, here it is

>Shoulders/core on Monday (seated military, Z press, plank, lat raise, russian twist, face pulls)
>Back/triceps for Tuesday (DL, lat pulldown, skullcrushers, seated row, tricep extensions, reverse flys, tricep pushdowns)
>Legs on Wednesday (squats, straight-leg DL, split squats, glute bridge, step ups, adductor/abductions)
>Chest/biceps Thursday (bench press, incline DB press, seated incline bicep curls, middle/low pec flys, hammer curls)
>Cardio on Friday and Saturday (10-20 minutes on stairmaster, then 20-40 minutes walking incline treadmill), rest on Sunday.

No impressive lifting numbers, just working on getting all the lifting forms exactly right and making sure to isolate and tighten the muscles I need to use. Also recently added deficit deadlifts and pull-ups (for now, machine-assisted) to my repertoire. I tend to take in anywhere from 140-200g protein daily.

It's been fun so far.

Mirin

>its been fun so far

Here's the secret, you don't need any advice. Lifting has been figured out, and you've found the biggest part, gl m8

>19.7 % bf

Try 25%+

Well, doing some calculations, at 206 lbs and then multiplying it by that percentage, I came out being 168 lbs lean. And I've put on about five pounds of lean mass in the first eight weeks, sounds right to me. But yeah, secret's out, I'm a flabby fuck and I'm staying disciplined to trim all the way down to 9-10%.

Eh gotta eat more

Currently 6'1" 180lb
Left is May 2016 @ 160lb

Opinions? Also when do I cut?

>BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFTTTTT

>sorry user I was pulling in my stomach for the camera, you were saying?

6'2
1 Year of Lifting
Advice?

used to weigh 110 lbs, ran cross-country and long distance track. started seriously working out, eating more & lifting about 5 months ago.

currently 131.6 lbs; been counting calories and slowly increasing my caloric intake every week. hoping to reach 150 - 160 by the end of the year.

my stats:

Bench: 175 x 1
DL: 250 x 3
Squat: 275 x 5
OHP: 125

i know i am a DYEL. what should i work on? thank you, much love.

(ps. peep the batman PJs. they fuckin glow in the dark)

Eat more, do more chest workouts.

5'10, 180lb. 2 years lifting. I gotta cut baka senpai desu

another bad pic of me trying to flex for you. ;)

>5,9" 131.6
been riding the creatine/mass gainer meme train for a while. diet consists of a lot of rice and chicken topped off with mass gainers and occasional fast food. but i end up shitting it all out in the end. im so fucking tired of being small.

Fuck I'm DYEL, anyone know and volume programs?