youtube.com/watch?v=WdVt616h5LQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/flRITEbUSrs
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483202771602.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=KbQFq4oKwbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shirtless dyel mode
Not typing out weights
Lifting outside at night in a parkinglot??
Cringe speech

För helvete...

The Veeky Forums swedish division

THEYR WAY OF LIFE IS STILL WIFINNUS!

Det här

WE

ARE THE NOOOORTHER BRUTHAS

Hahaha i love them

Hur många barn har dessa bevarare av det nordiska kulturarvet?

WE

THE NORMAAAAAL PEOPLE!

nåååårmal pople!!

haha seriöst dock begå erat liv ni är en skam för natsoc och sverige

I didn't understand a word you just said.

Makes you wonder if they browse Veeky Forums or not.

well

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

youtu.be/flRITEbUSrs

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

holy shit

Literally uncucking Sweden
They should bash some muzzies IRL

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

dumb fucks who actually took that horse faced asshole latsbrah way to seriously. pretty cringe worthy

Sweden is literally turning to an islamic state, it is fucking brutal waching it from the inside. We need Putin and Trump to do something about it.

RAISE AWARENESS PLEASE.

Gler meg til de jævla sv*nske hanreiar vert utrydda fåvæ, vonar de alle brenn lenge i helvete.

ps: Jamtland og Herjådalen tilhoyrer Noreg

This is the guy who is Sweden's only internal hope. Jimmie Åkesson. He sees right through the bullshit and isnt a pc leftist.
He will save us, if the Swedish people open their eyes. His party had 16 % of the votes 2014, hopefully he has a lot more by 2018.

I will potentially move to norway in the future, I am a medical doctor so I can contribute to a country that isn't completely retarded.

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

Faen ta Sv*rige og faen ta sv*nsker
Lukke til med å utrette noko med ein borgerleg jodeelskande hanrei, litterært ein jævla sirkusape i dress.

We are xenophobic and closed off so get ready for a potentially lonely life.

I completely agree with you.
Sweden is fucking retarded.

Why did I just watch a video of some sort of Scandinavian do farmers walks with a cape?..

>2017
>not using a lifting cape
DYEL?

Difor vil eg jo sjolvsagt for faen ikkje ha dykk i landet mitt!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483202771602.webm

WE

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

Fuck beta leftists.

Använd inte all din internettid direkt Breivik. Ät lite av er bajsost och lugna ner dig lite

>DYEL lanklet with an axe stuttering his way through a 'speech'
Sweden is not even worth saving...

Well you have to live somewhere. Point to a country that isnt retarded in some way.

Holy shit, you're delusional. You call this DYEL?

why are they sitting so close to each other?

shills pls lve

Also
>a 4 minute video of people walking back and forth
Is this what you faggots watch for fun?

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEET

SEND HELP

But I am white lol

Not real, fuck off foreign shit

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

Honestly, that's like the lefty that was there in a FPH thread yesterday. I can't understand how someone can try to better themself (if they truly are here for that) and still retain lefty ideologies. Those two mindsets are mutually exclusives.

How old are you guys? Are so so impressionable that you take everything /pol/ says at face value? If you're letting the stuff people say on this website effect you I feel bad since most of the stuff revolves around safe hatred with occasional hollow attempts to feel superior.

Visst är du vit, men det betyder inte att du ska förvänta dig ett varmt mottagande utav de infödda. Det blir som user sagt ett ensamt liv för dig om du bosätter dig i Norden.

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

VÅR GRABB

Påminner ungefär om Tinytrip

They browse /int/, see which was posted while they were lurking this morning in a /sverige/ thread

When you said "Bring back pride to our people" did you mean the Swedes or Veeky Forums?

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

He's a real QT.

SHUT UP BEYATA LEFTIST

>How old are you guys? Are so so impressionable that you take everything /pol/ says at face value? If you're letting the stuff people say on this website effect you I feel bad since most of the stuff revolves around safe hatred with occasional hollow attempts to feel superior.
You do realize Sweden is actually in rather dire straits right now, right?

Well, I live right in the middle of the shit and I see the country changing as we speak. Luckily for me I live in the better parts of the country. Malmö is already lost.

Sven logic?

kek, just wanted to mention this

N O E X C U S E S
O

E
X
C
U
S
E
S

Are these guys actually satire? They seem to know how ridiculous their videos are.

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

Are you retarded?

WE

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

Besogte Herjedalen for nogle somre siden, da der var 8 grader i juli! Smukt område

>youtube.com/watch?v=KbQFq4oKwbM

WE! DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDEN BRUTHAS!

WE! DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMULL PEEPULL!

WE HUV KUM TO EERL...TO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDUN!

TO DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR- TO DUFEND WUT IS EEKWULLY ORS!

WUT OUR ENSESTERS HUV LUFT FOR OS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT DA BAYONETTA LEFTISTS…THERE DESTROYEN ETT ALL…

WE HUV TO CONKER WUT IS GOOEN TO BE LOST UDDER WISE

BUT WE! DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDEN BRUTHAS WEEL DOO WUT WE MUST TO SAVE OUR KULLTURE, OUR NASHUN, OUR…MUTHER…SVEER….

EEN A FYOU YEERS, WEN DA WEESTIRN SIVILLISASHUN HAS HED A CUPLA MOOR VICKTOREES MOOR PEEPULL WHEEL OHPEN DERE EYES UND SEE DA DIZZASSTOR DAT DEY HUV BRAWT UPUN OS

can anyone make a webm with this fag trying to throw a rock?

This entire post sums up the left. I'm incapable of doing things for myself, or learning a skill to bring to the market, so I'll beg for someone else to do it

pathetic

i got you

also, hes not a fag

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

>hes not a fag
oh, really?

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIT

DA INTERNET AND TECHNOLOGY EVUL

The left one looks like Mong.

WE

THE AAAAANGLO BROTHERS

those hills are actually burial mounds of old viking kings. some were buried with their ship

Fuck beta leftists

Dude you and the golden One are the main reason why I want to learn, visit and maybe even live in Sweden. Though I heard it is supposed to be a hard language to learn ?!

That's a burial mound you stupid fuck.

I don't know guys they seem pretty progressive!

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

Men kasta sten är ju för vänstermuppar och blattar

Latsbrah is pretty good at balancing his autism with humor, these guys need to work on that. Having said that, their hearts are in the right place, so I can't hate on them.

FUARK BETA LEFTISTS!!!

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

Weeeeeeeeeeee the nooooootrhen brothers

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

i think they're sorta cute and it's nice that SOMEONE seems to care about sweden, though in a slightly retarded and cringey way. still seems like fun guys tho.

Fuck, that filter is so distinctive, it's like seeing a screencap from Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead, you know right away that it's blacked or tushy

It's pretty damn hard, when my british or aussie colleagues ask me about certain words and why you use them, the only answer is because it just is that way...

>maybe even live in Sweden.
being swedish is not the same as being white. sweden is for the swedes. don't make matters worse pls. sure it's better than shitskins coming, but it still means diluting our culture, identity and blood.

Scandinavia rice!!!!