Sigma Male

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on sigma males? Is aspiring to be a sigma male as worthwhile as aspiring to be an alpha male?

whats a sigma male?
What the fuck is wrong with alpha?
Why do you let others dictate your life?

>what women really want
1st mistake

I think it's hilarious that an outdated pack model is applied to a species who's social structure is wholly different.

When will someone write a book about the Pi male? When will someone makeup some pseudo-scientific sociology bullshit category based on simplistic views of human behaviour for all letters of the alphabet, not just the cool sounding ones?

Sigma males are like alphas but instead of trying to be on top of the social hierarchy they shun it altogether. Think Cyclops (alpha) vs Wolverine (sigma).

No such thing as a Sigma

I think it's off topic and you should post somewhere else :O)

>tfw Sigma male

>tfw you're an ψ male

How to break free of delta positive mode?
I just can't find motivation or drive brehs

Of course its pseudo-scientifoc. Its a layman's way to talk about personality traits and how they relate to societal status. Nobody thinks sociologists are writing their thesis on whether or not lmao2pl8 makes you alpha.

Have some fun, friendo. Not everything you see on the internet is serious.

The fact that you're browsing Veeky Forums right now is a start, and is also proof that you are at least self-aware.

>sigma male
Is that agent 47?

The Sigma Male, like the Alpha Male and Chad, is a spook.
You're better off aspiring to be something real instead.
Actually, fuck that, you're better off doing stuff that changes you in ways you find positive, and leave it at that.

I thought that was a delta male?

I'm convinced that alpha and beta males do not exist in Western society

When I see whole threads devoted to trying to figure out what Greek letter best describes ones whole fucking life, and how to change that letter through some Deepak Chopra style self-help book, then I think I have a reason to disagree with you, buddy.

That sounds like fun, in the same way that it sounds like a delusional waste of time.

I'm surprised I don't see more astrology threads here.

Letting autistic labels define you as a person is pretty fucking beta. Seriously all of these ''guides to become THE ALPHA'' or bullshit like that are all made by PUA snake oil salesmen.

I want to be omikron, desu.

>tfw Epsilon male

But I'm a geminis

That's so typical of sagittarius

tfw Tau male

I LIKE THIS BOOK

THIS IS A GOOD BOOK

>...yes. I've heard of him
>...anti-Chad

dont be a bitch and start being an theta man

You shouldn't ever aspire to anything Greek

Are theta males men possessed by thetans?

Delta postive is literally me. I just find it hard to actually give a shit and I don't enjoy the things normies enjoy which makes it difficult to bond with people. Wish I could just get enjoyment out of things like sports or traveling but only vidya gives me enjoyment desu.

theta males can convince alphas of what they think and sodomize betas.. dont make me talk of what they can do to omegas, tau's and epsilons.

Chad is real, that's just a nickname for an objectively superior species of male.

What the fuck are tau and theta males

Bullshit memes like everything else in this thread.

>tfw trans-epsilonian reverse rhodesian demi male
Seriously these social hierarchy things are getting out of hand. They sound almost identical to special snowflake gender classifications
I don't even understand the point of them.

>tfw phi male

>not being a Delta Male

Not unlike "mgtow", i.e. probably 90% of those who use that term are just wannabes trying to make excuses, acting like not being alpha is somehow their choice.

>he doesn't understand the underlying natural forces that necessitated the "pack model"
>he thinks those natural forces have changed
>he thinks the "pack model" is outdated

pseudo-intellectual detected

>still thinks that canines are human analogues

good one

shit that fedoras tell themselves

>tfw あ male

>On the cusp of Beta+

I hope it's not too late.

>does not entertain criticism

Being unable to accept positive criticism from your equals and people you respect is pretty low tier tbqh m8.

It means, "does not entertain gossip."

Are they like Omega males?

oh fuk im laffin
anti-chad needs to be a meme

This sigma shit is literally

"tfw to inteligant too be alpha"

Nu all the way here desu

Seems to me the Sigma is just a variation of the Gamma+; not giving a shit and doing your own thing despite being capable of being an Alpha.

That's an Omega you fucktard

I love that their logo is a businessman with a sword.

Similar to how scammers use bad grammar on purpose to quickly weed out people who aren't total morons, this image will quickly weed out people who aren't completely socially inept.

Are you guys being serious? I can't tell any more.

>"Countless books promise to save your marriage, but none recognizes the actual cause of marital strife. As a result, Modern Men are misinformed about what women really want. Without an understanding of the true problem, it is impossible to implement a solution. The Sigma Male Reveals: Why you can't make your wife happy, no matter how hard you try; The real reason your wife is unhappy and why she can't explain it to you; Why it's not your job to make your wife happy and what your real duty is; Why your marriage problems are the same as everyone else's; The single, common need that men and women share; Why neither Alpha nor Modern Men can provide what women want; The simple skillset that helps you become what your wife really wants."

>TL;DR How to save your marrige when your wife hate you.

This shit is just marrige self-help. It looks like it doesn't have to do much with this interenet memes like alpha-beta-omega.

>delta male
>uses sigma letter

underrated

>implying chimpanzees (our closest cousins) don't have the same hierarchy

G+ reporting in.

Gamma+ is the best.

That's a lower case delta, pleb.

Shit tier list.
>Feel like beta negative and all below that on the negative side are the same shit.
It's more like
Athleticism ranking
High/Mid/Low

Social Rank (money, cliques, family network, handsomeness)
High/Mid/Low

Intellect
High/Mid/Low
Obviously nobody is going to say they have low intellect so I would say that's more of a measure of how much you increased or decreased your family wealth.
>Example If you were born onto family owned land and do not currently make enough to pay for it's upkeep then you are a loss of wealth to your family strength and a deficit to your bloodline. If you were not born with privately owned wealth and have none then you are medium intellect etc..
>Anyone who does not think money is intelligence can just move themselves to the low tier intellect bracket immediately.

>tfw zeta male

You don't understand what that shit even means. Shit like "alpha", "beta", and "omega" to describe males is related to the social ladder of FEMALES and how they use males. It has nothing to do with the actual males themselves. The fact that you're oblivious to this and think being a bitch to bitches is some kind of "prize" is why it works, because of gullible faggots like you.

Anyone actively following or even thinking about this sort of shit is per definition not an alpha.

Life doesn't work in easily compartmentalized pieces, ESPECIALLY not human behaviour. The idea is just wishful thinking, that by behaving in a very specific way you'd just wake up one day as an alpha or whatever.

>don't even try to communicate, buy our book instead

lmao, people buy this shit? I'd hate your fucking guts if you fell for this shit aswell.

Yeah people who fall for self help bullshit deserve to fail at life

Fucking hell, when did we start ranking men like mutants, is a MRA coming? Are sentinals coming to take us to camps?

Back in the 80's all you had to do was be cool, and you got to be cool by not caring if people thought you were cool. (And wearing shades indoors).

I'll fucking bite on this shit. Alpha / beta traits at least are very apparent IRL and I thought the idea of a sigma male was interesting, as a more introverted beta guy I saw it as a model to aspire to that wouldn't require me to be as outgoing, dominant, or demanding, but I think its more of a cop out saying "I wanna be alpha but I can't command prescence like a legit alpha"

phyrexian male checking in

>ψ male
thetas or GTFO

Women care about men who are either rich or hot, or both, (if the guy is just hot he needs to also have at least average confidence though) because women are shallow whores.
It's that simple.
Don't look for complicated shit in places where there isn't one.

my seids