Redpill me on zinc

redpill me on zinc
pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/Zinc/
health.com/health/gallery/0,,20929453,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

examine.com/supplements/Zinc/ for a literal goldmine of info, but in short, increases test to start and is pretty good all round. Would recommend.

Too much is very bad for you.

There is a limit to how much it will increase your testosterone. It will no bring you to such a high level that you gain noticeable amounts of muscle from it.

The greatest benefit is seen if someone is deficient in it.

The good news is most foods have enough zinc that deficiency is rare.

Got my testosterone levels checked and I'm real low, decided to change up my eating habits and living habits. Gonna get tested again in a year and see if it helped combined with other things.
Also supposed to be good for your skin.

it seems like it literally allows me not to care about my clothing during winter. now I never get sick

also significantly increases my sex drive, semen volume, makes erections stronger

If you take it on an empty stomach you will feel like garbage for like 40 minutes

haha fuuuuck, this

Take it before you sleep

find a multivitamin with zinc, consume it with a bit of fat and quit jerking off 5 times a day

is the dosage from ZMA off myprotein too much?
or should I just take 1 pill instead of 3 like they say

thanks in advance

If your diet already has enough zinc you will get sick. I had to spend two days at the hospital, never touching zinc again

I take it after lunch at work, and I still feel like shit and that's just one 50mg tablet.

isnt 50 mg alot?

One mulivitamin gives you 11mg

Watching that made me cringe like no tomorrow. You don't deserve to be redpilled when posting such garbo.

Unless you have a diagnosed deficiency then taking your mybrotein is a bad idea too.

Stop wasting money on supps. Eat real food.

Why? I'm a girl and that girl is pretty much exactly how I wish I looked.

>is the dosage from ZMA off myprotein too much?

Only way to seriously know is to get a blood test. Just shoving in a boat load of zinc will only hurt you. Myprotein ZMA has 20mg of zinc in 3 pills. There's plenty of dirt cheap multivitamins that have 15mg of zinc in one pill.

It isn't "too much" but it's just another way for supplement companies to make money off of the uninformed and naive. Find a good and cheap multivitamin, eat right and don't waste money on supplements, breh.

Its hard to get zinc daily since the foods with balanced calories, amount and good zinc percentage is narrowed down to basically oysters and red meat
I dont eat those daily, heck not even weekly.
theres shit like spinach, nuts and stuff but it requires either too many calories or too much of the said food

whenever i take zma I always remember my dreams for some reason

>Why? I'm a girl
pls be my gf

arent multivitamin worthless and actually bad for oyu though?

>good zinc percentage is narrowed down to basically oysters and red meat

bruh...

health.com/health/gallery/0,,20929453,00.html

eat a varied diet and you have nothing to worry about

I'm ugly and fat, but ok, it's a deal. You got yourself a real fixer upper.

>arent multivitamin worthless and actually bad for oyu though?
Bad? No.

They are meant to fill in whatever vitamin or mineral you're missing, breh. They aren't meant to be a replacement for fruits, vegetables and nuts and a healthy well balanced diet.

>I'm ugly and fat, but ok, it's a deal.
>but ok, it's a deal

I FUCKIN MADE IT

kek

are you an actual retard
why do your parents allow you to use a computer?

I'm fairly certain I was deficient in zinc, cause I started taking it and my sex drive fucking exploded. I was worried I was low test for a while but zinc seems to have helped. That said, yeah no muscle gains really but if ya have trouble with your dick it could help.

ALPHA AF

gratz you two

remember us

Maybe cuz its fucking 50mg you idiot

godspeed champ

RUDE
U
D
E

Depends on what form of zinc you are taking. Different forms have different efficiencies, can't remember the percentages but 50 mg of Zinc Gluconate is actually a reasonable dose. I would take it every other day though.

Examine says it's only 13% zinc for zinc gluconate, that's 6.5 mg of zinc for every 50 mg of zinc gluconate.

Sometimes I'll take 50mg of zinc gluconate. Gives me the shits like nothing else.

>Gives me the shits like nothing else.
And do you think this is good for you, or do you recognize that shitting directly after consuming something generally isn't all that good for you?

That's just toxins leaving the body user. Nothing to worry about.

tablets usually have 387mg zinc gluconate which equals 50 mg zinc, unless you got ripped off

That's what I was thinking after posting, would make more sense to give the actual appropriate amount but more business sense to only give 6.5 g. Assumed the latter because of cynicism but honestly with the effects it has on people I probably will assume the former, I don't have any bad sides when I take it but it does give me some nice skin.

im halfing mine for 25mg and dont have negative side effects (yet), only started a few days ago so cant say much

Hopefully I'll catch up to you one day

Yeah, I think the biggest hidden advantage it has for most of the people on this board is that it's really good for making yourself vomit on an empty stomach, which would make it easy to convince your parents that you're sick and need to stay home from your uni classes today and play video games.

>still living at home in university

>in university

...I-I'll get there too one day, r-right?

>Actually giving college jews full tuition
Unless you got a scholarship or are an athlete you're getting fucked

>tfw got a part time job at an engineering firm before I even graduated
>led to me getting a full time 80k/year straight out of undergrad
>tfw the only people who say "uni isn't worth it" are americans, non-STEM (with sparse exceptions like law) or people who don't apply for any extracurricular experience

nobody believe this man unless you're weak of will