How does one go IDF mode?

how does one go IDF mode?

Israeli Defense Force mode? If it's that then become Jew and defend Israel. Boom! Easy

Bomb Arabs

Kill kids

Sell your reptilian soul to the devil for a few shekels.

Kill Palestine civilians.

>2017
>not doing Starting Shoah

>Muh Innocent Palis

>IDF
>Lose to Hezbollah

lul

evict indigenous arabs from their homes?

>Starting Shoah

kek this is gold

label others terrorists when its actually you

>muh there's absolutely no reason why Palestinians would do something against the opressor

>implying you not both the same trash.

> עד מתי למנאייק!!!?!?!?

March 2018 is the correct answer. :^)

All these faggots here dissing Israeli soldiers have no idea what real men are like. There's a reason people who serve in the military come out as fearless problem-solvers. You have no war of existence and your life is cushioned by comfort and family until you're in your fucking 30's, no wonder most of you are man-babies incapable of taking their life into their own hands while countries who establish mandatory draft raise men.

IDF forever motherfuckers.

Yes lets leave the children alive so the 50 year old men and highest pedo per capita remains a thing. Fuck it, lets let the post sanskrit (post judaism) pagan cube worshippers have rights cause they deliver so much.

Libs have to go

>5 year old throws rock
>35 year old uneducated IDF responds with a spray of bullets

""""""fearless""""""

>800 scud missiles per month
>rocks

ye no

according to wikipedia the israeli diet is the mediterenian. israelis also are in the top 10 world ranking in life expectancy, wikipedia attributes that to the mediterenian diet.

in short, eat a diet not too high in carbs, with plenty of fruits, vegetables, nuts, olive oil and a good bit of (lean) meats

>An adult infiltrates a village at night and slashes the throat of two young children and a goddamn baby
>"Let him go he's a misunderstood oppressed native!"

Yeah you can go fuck yourself and your overly-enlightened attitude towards religious fanaticism and middle-age acts of barbarism. Anyone capable of throwing a molotov cocktail into a moving vehicle's windshield, hitting a 13 year old girl in the face and causing her 3rd-degree burns on 80% of her body is no longer a man capable of discourse or rational thinking and should be put to death.

first you gotta join the JIDF

>top 10 world ranking in life expectancy
thats thanks to millennia worth of demonic rituals Involving human sacrifices

Fruits and vegetables here are so fucking cheap holy shit. I love buying stuff in Kgs rather than singles. Like, when in season you can buy things here in bagfulls, and in high quality.

Was in London once and wanted to make a salad, holy fuck I had no idea cucumbers and tomatoes could be so expensive as to buy them individually. But then again the pubs were great.

how do I become an Israeli if I'm a goy?

...you DO know there are non-Jewish Israelis, right?
Why, do you like fruits that much?

Nah it just sounds like a cool place to live, almost like California but not as expensive

upvoted for visibility

All that salty Shitskin Arabs ITT
DELICIOUS

JIDF please leave

>not as expensive
How are the housing prices there? Because good luck finding a 4-bedroom apartment in the center here (Tel-Aviv for example) without a good few million shekels.

Also if you like women, you should come over. They swoon over foreign accents. Well maybe not arab ones, but American / British / Scotish accents are a killer. You have a huge variety. Like brown girls? We've got all shades and colors. Like blond, blue-eyed Russians with little noses and a cute accent? We got those too. If you like fucking young impressionable great looking women, you should come and visit.

>please come over here and fuck our women
Jews are cucks confirmed

>israeli jews are not shitskins
did you even see the op

>Arabs and Jews are different guys

lol both sandniggers

As if I could fuck them all myself, there's literally hundreds of thousands of them.

>Russians are sandniggers
Sour grapes etc.

Isn't Israel supposed to be an ethno-religious paradise for jews tho?

>Russians
what?

We better hope IDF stands for I don't fart, because if that chick let's one loose in her position, we're all gonna smell it, bros.

:(

Israeli here, there is a huge misconception that israel is just a land filled with religious kikes and some oppressed arabs.

A major part of Israeli population consists of immgiration from europe, eastern europe and north africa. a large part of those immigrants have loose ties to judaism (grandfather was jewish for example). the mizrachi kikes are quite tied to their religion and are infact just sandniggers with kike culture (as bad as their counterparts).

Eventually its just a huge melting pot (of feces), because only the worst comes out of the people trying to survive here.

In recent years the country's path to the shitter shifted a gear, the govt is literally built out of parites elected by hassidic jews (that leech on the normal working population and US donations) , far right jews that push illegal settlement and the rest of the braindead right wing idiots who just love to hate arabs and spew MUH HERITAGE.

fuck this place with a nuke allready.

Yes but at least we have cheap fruits and vegetables.

russians mass immigrated to israel

hence white jews

Sounds like heaven desu

move to New Zealand bro. Every Israeli I've met here has been a straight up good cunt. You're a bit like Europeans but with a more down to earth flava than some German or Czech backpacker with no imagination and a stick up his arse

פעם אחרונה שבדקתי המחירים לרוב היו מוגזמים.. עגבניות הגיעו ל14 שקל לקילו בזמנו

at a certain point , tomatoes cost 3.7$ a kilo , and considering the minimal hourly wage here is 6.5$ an hour, that, is quite fucked up.

I myself am romanian, born in romania, lived most of my life here in israel, served in the army etc.

only my grandad was a kike. a huge self hating one.

I plan moving out of this shithole asap. As a radiologist techie im sure it wont be that hard.

How hard is it to get a working visa?

>muh 800 scuds per month
>muh 600 gorillian

nobody believes this.

How dangerous would it be for someone with aryan genetics?

The camera man is in a direct line of fire.

PPPPFFFFFSSsssSSSTTTTtt

Your military is a joke, your only enemy is disarmed Palestinian kids throwing rocks. Jew.

I'd take any soldier or Marine into combat with me over your weak Jew asses

Jews are in no place to complain about pedophilic groups.

It's hilarious that the Orthodox Jews started doing the loophole leaching shit that Jews always do. Before Israel is nuked by vice president Kanye I hope you guys diaspora the Haredi so we can add Jews to the list of people who realized you can't live alongside Jews.

*PPFFFFFLLLAARRTTTT*

what if I told you I came to Veeky Forums months ago to try and escape /pol/

the kikes and saracens should all be slaughtered and the desert glassed

Not at all tbqh. You'll get love from both Arabs and Israelis.

>I just want my own state so I can install a backwards theocracy like the Iranians and the Saudis

Also, I've lived in the Middle East for a few years, and everyone there hates the Palestinians and thinks they're whiners and leeches. They only support the Palestinians because they hate Israel too.

GTK/RWN

>5 year old throws rock
>drinking the kool-aid leftist media hands you

I hate Jews, boy is that true. But I hate leftism more, and they have you under their boot.

Steal shekels

Avocados are expensive

>being brainwashed into obedience makes you a problem solver
>picking up a gun and shooting kids makes you a man

You're a retard just get out of their land we gave you jews a piece and you do this shit(not like European Jews had any right to that land in the first place but thats a whole nother topic), their is specific land we designated so you can gtfo and you turn it into a hellhole that shits on the US. We give you billions and you dont listen at all. you guys are just asking to be exterminated. Too bad you put like 900 holocaust camps here so our children are brainwashed into your apologistic bullshit. I could go on for days, fuck all of you though honestly.

Be a disgusting kike.

Nice ad campaign you kikes

Try it infidels

Don't Israeli soldiers wear nappies because they often shit themselves in fear?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Ad brought to you by kikesville

>Accept jewish refuges after the war
>End up getting killed and having their homes stolen by the jews

I'd whine too desu

This, don't care much for sandniggers but it shows who the jews really are.