Women should be banned from gyms

They literally don't do shit. Just build a bunch of separate cardio gyms and put them in there.

They dress like sluts and then have the nerve to get pissed off if a guy looks. They take up squat racks so they can squat only the fucking bar.

The only reason 99% of women go to the gym is to attract attention from chads and take booty shots to post on Instagram.

Can you tell me in greentext what triggered you?

There aren't many women at the gym that I go to now that I think about it.

>Living in a shitty third world country
>Some betas go around raping women, so they're afraid of strangers and don't want them looking at their butts
>Separate section for women with cardio equipment and some machines
>Weight zone free of women

Feelsgood.jpg

Did your attempt at approaching Stacy today failed you user?

Literally every women at the gym hangs around doing nothing.

Girls don't get pissed when I look at them.

Are you ugly as fk user?

literally every man at the gym rests for 3 minutes between sets staring at the mirror or checking his phone

give a specific cause for your spazzing, you autist.

Fine.

>Doing my normal routine
>Go to use the squat rack
>Woman gets there just before me
>Can't start my routine unless I squat first
>Walk a lap around the gym thinking she'll be finished soon
>Get back to the squat rack
>She's still just using the bar
>Ask her how long she's going to be
>She says 5-10 mins
>Okay
>Ask her how her day has been
>Tells me it was good but she's trying to concentrate on her workout
>Whatever

Wow you acted like a total sperg i'm a man and i'd be pissed if someone asked me how my day was while I was trying to lift try being less autistic next time

can't start my routine unless I squat first
autismus maximus

fucking lol bro you're god damn pathetic

Pajeet detected

>The only reason 99% of women go to the gym is to attract attention from chads and take booty shots to post on Instagram.

but I literally do that as a guy

germany?

They bring in money and keep your gym up and running.
Most of the people who aren't serious lifters are the ones paying the bills. We need them.

>taking up the power cages and multiple pieces of equipment with crossfit circuits
>refusing to ever let you work in

women are the worst meme

what third world country?

> be me
> get gf finally
> bring her to the gym with me, get her started on barbell compounds
> yeah, she can't do much more than the bar but you're still jelly.

>doing squats and feeling like a man
>resting bitchface QT starts setting up in rack beside me
>keking internally, predicting quarter bar reps
>45s on each side
>wut
>effortlessly lifts the weight and immediately does ATG squats
>does 8, slams bar back
>try to ignore her as she slaps another 45 on each side
>finish my reps with 265, slam bar back
>she fires off 8 reps with 225, again ATG
>slams bar back
>need to hide boner
>flee to washroom never to return

if this doesnt happen to you each time you go, then you're going to the wrong gym. there should be women there who can easily outlift you

>there should be women there who can easily outlift you
no, you are just a KEK

>mfw I only squat 120 because I don't want a hip replacement when I'm older

That's a tranny.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Try harder.

We have a separate section for women at my gym too in Sweden. You need an access card registered to a female to enter that section

Sweden third world country confirmed

You all are just cuck mad that you don't have lifting girls at your gym

>Girl goes to gym same time I do every day
>Looks like early thirtys
>is like 40
>arms like muscle girls
>Only lifts
>training for power lifting competition
>is chill as hell
>stay jelly

Probably just a reaction to all the sand niggers raping all the women. Sweden is the only country where it makes sense.

this is blue board, you tace mixing degenerate

That will totally not fuck up our economy more. Like building a shit ton more gyms for a select few people? Genius idea OP.

Also Germany, France, England...

LA fitness in Canada has a women's section. It's fine, I have no problem with this.

>woman
>squatting 2pl8

This is literal autism

This is some next level aspergers holy shit.

women shouldn't even be free

whats wrong with asking how the day been?
unless you like in Finland this is completely normal

Fitness24Seven is for niggers bro

>implying 3 mins isn't a good rest time for my training style
>implying there's anything else to do besides use phone for three minutes

Theres 1 or 2 girls at my gym who should have the permission to be there. 1 benches 1.5 plates and the other squats 2. They actually lift.

Rest should fuck off. But so should 70% of the men

nice meme

Not at the gym, where people are just trying to get their lifts in and not be bothered by assholes who cant read social ques.

Happy new years!

>said she wanted to concentrate on her workout, not talk to you

There's your answer retard

Sounds like she was doing her workout, not sitting around doing nothing.

I wouldnt go to the gym if not for the slutty hot women

sure they bring bfs 99% of the time, but me being a virgin who will never have a 2/10 will freely check that fine bitch everytime

i could care less if they take offense and i wouldnt have the motivation if not for them

but fuck women

Maybe it's because I belong to Anytime Fitness where no one socializes and everyone's just there for a quick workout, but I literally never see anyone, male or female, sitting around doing nothing unless they're obviously resting between sets.

In all seriousness I do hate that girls always seem to only squat the bar.

I agree.

>break up with gf because I see no ambition in her/dead end leecher
>bad break up and I treated her so much worse than I should have
>I was into powerlifting at the time and she said she'd get strong to win me back
>leave and ditch her for a qt 95lb azn godess
>years later wonder how she's doing and look her up
>tfw she's competing as one of the strongest girls in the province with multiple records at 125lbs and she's chasing a national deadlift record

>tfw she made it

Proud of you peanut.

>/r9k/

Couple chicks at my gym are doing 1.5pl8 clean and jerks on the oly platform (they're 50kg tops). The rest stay on the bikes except for one older woman who fucks around doing minimum possible weight on machines.

> nothing
> squatting the bar for 5 minutes

Women are just weak as shit, that's why she was squatting just the bar

I agree completely that women ruin the gym. All the gyms by me are planet fitness tier and 60-70% cardio machines. The guys who want to lift are forced into a small weight room and forced to use machines. I also don't like working out around girls because I feel like I'm either trying to show off, or being judged.

>tfw no hardcore brogym like Metroflex, Iron Addicts or Kratos near me.

>Im a typical free baller so I like to stand in a way that thrusts my package out when I lift.
>The womynz dig it

>mfw im witnessing true next-level autism

Can someone make this a 4 panel comic?
>a-are you almost done?
>no I have another 5-10 minutes
>o-okay uhhh h-h-how's your day going?
>I'm sorry, but im trying to focus on my set

>SEE THIS IS WHY STUPID FUCKING WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED IN THE FUCKING GYM...

DAILY REMINDER EVERY THREAD ON Veeky Forums IS POSTED WITH A LAYER OF SATIRE

they only bitch if you're unattractive. work on your aesthetics, user.

yeah but Veeky Forums is also full of weirdos and full blown autists

it's like a box of chocolates

Damn that kid has a big head

>gymshark sweats
>has an ass pocket
dropped

>Train at pic related in Melbourne
>50% of dudes are obviously on gear
>a few cardio bunnies who just do treadmill
>all the other chicks are jacked, lift seriously, and also happen to be very fucking hot
>Don't talk to them because I'm not a sperg
>Sometimes when I'm working out they come and use the machine next to me
>Ignore it because they probably just want to use that machine and besides I'm not a creep

No complaints about chicks at my gym hombre, you are probably just a sad cunt

>that stance
>the way the girl looks at him

posing way too hard
they look vain

Forest Gump never said "life is like a box of chocolates"

He said: "life was like a box of chocolates"

I'm going to make it with or without female attention.

I am in a good place with clear and positive thoughts

I am complete

Does anyone else not care? All the women at my gym are chill and do their own thing. We even have a few that compete and stuff. If anything it's only men I see who pose at themselves in the gym and obviously take their appearance WAY too seriously

Women cant make it.

hey i go there too, which location in melbourne, theres a bunch

Brunswick

No, he said "life is like a box of chocolates" in my old timeline. Then I shifted into this one and now he says "Life was like a box of chocolates". It's not just that I misremembered. Obviously.

That's the spirit.

I train at a different gym with my coach for weights, and go to local shitty chain gyms for cardio. Gotta to 45mins a day to drop the fat plus iifym.
I always worry that there are cunts like you all going "she never lifts, what a cardio bunny", but then I remember I actually don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me in the gym.

>giving SIR material this early
based user

You sperged out user. SAD!

This is now about which Mobile Suit you want your body to have the shape of.

Starting with an easy one

But inb4 Nobel Gundam.

LOL I love the slagging the OP is getting!

its true

some old lady was taking up my squat rack today, fuck them

"Hey you think I can work in?"

How ugly are you? Literally say that like at my Uni gym and most girls let me work in with them. I usually warmup and mobility movements and by the time theyre done I start my first set

you do understand that women are far far weaker than men, maybe she was squattying the bar because that's the best she can do

is this bait?

his waist is smaller than hers

what a faggot

damn im fat
46 waist
I need to do fag stuff
to get slim

>doing anything but compounds for your first lift
not gonna make it

user how does a person become "strong enough to be allowed to lift" if they aren't allowed to lift?

>Not going to a gym where women and mens area is separate

Enjoy no gains faggot.

He just bleeds sperm from his eyes. Unfortunate condition. He needs to spread awareness.

You guys are broken fucking husks. He tried to start a conversation and she didn't want to talk, he didn't say he continued to talk to her afterwards. AND there is nothing wrong with trying to start conversations at the gym you fucking imbeciles.

why do women even do this

Of course there's nothing wrong with trying to strike up conversations at the gym, but sperging out on a Laotian rain dance message board when you get denied is just sad

I know that's how they're "supposed" to look, but the waist of that guy is just too small and flimsy. Looks fucking awful

>inb4 u r a fat powerlifter lmao

you're a fat powerlifter lamo

anyways he is angling it like that to make his waist look skinnier than it actually is, it's a competition pose

also, if you want a physique like that, avoid deadlifts. they give you disgusting huge waste and push you towards disgusitng kokolov mode

I know, faggot.

My point is that his waist is the size of the women next to him, which looks ridiculous. But everyone has their own goals, I guess

>Women come to my gym in absurdly tight leggings and sports bras
>I get to look at amazing ass while I rep lmao3pl8
>easily one of the strongest guys at my shitty recreation gym so I get eye fucked by barely legal highschool girls all day every day

Women are fucking awesome when they aren't thotting up your life buddy.

Waist is mostly genetic, I max out at just over 4 plates and my waist is under 30' at the end of a cut. I can understand in the case of roided up strongmen or bb's who are more inclined to it, but for natty lifters I dont really think it affects hypertrophy of the obliques that much, although that may seem anecdotal.

About a month ago I witnessed a 12 year old girl squatting more than me. I'm not even that weak tbqh.

TBF I get a test/strength boost when there are hot womenz nearby when I lift., so I don't mind at all