Unexpected things that suck about being fit

Yes, there are tons of great things. We all know them. But, like everything, there's always a few downsides. Why don't you share a few? I'll start.

>When I got sick before, all I had to worry about was getting better.
Now I have to think about how I am missing my workouts.

>You need a lot more sleep to recover. Gotta sleep at 10pm or expect to be late to work

>fat/unfit people telling me what I'm doing is unhealthy or telling me what I "should" be doing.

>protein farts

Can't get a gf because standards of aesthetics have changed and suddenly all the girls want skinny dyels.

>cant wear taktops when its hot
>cant go camping because used to eat too much
>judjung random fit men

>fat/unfit people telling me what I'm doing is unhealthy or telling me what I "should" be doing.
how is this a downside? always worth a chuckle seeing them rationalize their unfitness

>not wearing a tank top because people will judge you

That's sad cunt behavior, change it.

Not trying to tip my fedora here, but people will assume you're less intelligent, or in the worst case a meathead.
Also:
-Eating healthy is not cheap (Amerifat)
-Time for gym. It was easy in college, but it gets much more difficult (albeit achievable) when you get a full time job

>Medium shirt is too small
>Large shirt is too big

The ONLY thing I hate about being fit is how fast it goes away if you don't maintain.

Sometimes I'll have a bad month at work, don't eat as well, and don't work out. And bam 30 days of this and 3 months of working out is down the drain.

Bulking clean with healthy foods is expensive. Steroids are expensive. Serious eight training takes up a lot of time. But I want to look like this.

People will think you're judging them constantly. Especially new girls you'd like to meet are just sort of... afraid of you even sometimes. It makes meeting them harder

>Have to perform at the gym or get judged.
You know, if you have muscles but arent strong.
>Cant wear tanks without being douche
>People always ask stupid shit at parties
>Be the "big guy" always

>eating healthy isn't cheap

Yeah, if you shop at fucking Whole Foods and buy all the organic chicken and gluten free shit.

That's not why you can't get a gf, dude...

Biggest issue for me is not able to find clothes that fit good. It's either too narrow in the chest or too loose around the waist.

>Eating healthy is not cheap (Amerifat)
I cut my food expenses in half since I started to eat healthy instead of trash I used to consume. A pound of chicken breast is ~$1.50, frozen veggies are cheap as dirt, milk is not much pricier than soda and so on.

eating healthy is cheap as hell my G, just buy store brand frozen chicken in bulk, 50lb bag of rice, frozen vegetables and some potatoes, blow the rest of your grocery dosh on whatever. get good spices, sauces, stocks and w/e over time, learn to cook and dont be afraid to experiment. its ez my man

Cheap meat isn't healthy. It has protein, but it isn't healthy

Not why you can't get a gf. Time to focus on how shitty of a person you are.

Soylent Green

Did you read that in Cosmopolitan or something?

>work full time in college while taking a full courseload
>still go to gym 3-4x / week
>graduate
>I have so much free time to gym now

A 213g can of wild pink salmon is around $2 CDN and has over 45g of protein. What are you on about?

Kys

Tank tops are for douches in general. Doesn't matter how big you are, I won't even acknowledge you in a tank.

I'll agree with everything you've posted except for the buying stock part. When you make your own you realize just how goddamn cheap it is to produce and how the mark up on store bought stock is something that should be illegal.

Clothing is trickier to nail, more rest for sure, and all the things that had been said. Two more:

>youll never be as big and shreded as youd like

>when people start talking about fitness and dieting i get triggered

People either act like they're kind of afraid of me or they act in a stupidly aggressive way. Half of my interactions with others are either people nearly cowering or people trying to pick a fight.
I don't get it.

>protein farts suck
Protein farts are the best. Crisp and clean

You should learn how to green text freindo. Eating healthy is cheap what the fuck are buying? If you really want to make it or in general achieve anything youll make time or it. Gym 3x a week isnt impossible, get up earlier.

Protip: Add oats to your protein shakes. Oats is natures mass gainer. Easy extra 300cal on top of your protein shake of ~200cal + 260cal if you add 2 cups of milk. And oats are cheap as fuck if you buy in bulk.

Tell that to your ancestors that can probably OHP you for reps.

ahahahaha

Do you really believe this shit?

You dont lose noticeable amounts of CNS adaptation or muscle mass in a month of not working out. Actually taking a month off every once in a while can make you stronger as your systems have plenty of time to recover if they have been pushed too far for too long.

Can't sleep on my side otherwise the weight of my shoulders pull my chest inward and I'm sore all day the next day.

Oats make my dick hard. Fuck I eat two bowls of rolled oats every day and I wish I could eat more.

I mean buying the stuff to make stock, or your own stock

>notsureif/fit/orfatfuturamafry.jpg

>Donate body to science upon death
>Get freeze dried and put into stupid poses for a traveling freak show

>legs get big enough to the point that thighs constantly rub together
>have to buy larger waist jeans and get them tailored to fit quads
>no matter how fucking jacked you are, dipshits and DYELs will always try to shove their misinfo at you
>shitty family members will make fun of you to feel better about their own disgusting bodies
>girls are attracted just to find out you suffer from crippling autismo maximo when talking to them

Going from skeleton to regularly sized human means that literally nonr of my clothes fit and I keep ripping my pants when I pick things up at work

The currency is CAD

fuck this made me lmao thanks user

this

>have to buy larger waist jeans and get them tailored to fit quads
There are plenty of brands that have stretch jeans for men

>>no matter how fucking jacked you are, dipshits and DYELs will always try to shove their misinfo at you
Why do people do this shit?

It's ok user, I relate to you. I also want you to know that you're gonna be ok.

>those bags under his eyes

He actually looks like hes about to die

Suddenly its douchey to take my shirt off which is something I've always done when I was a hungry skeleton.

People assume you're a fuckboy. I've actually been told many times that I'm a fuckboy or that they thought I was when they met me.

Most of the donated bodies are from China, probably meaning they were "donated" by the overfilled morgue for a few bucks

>juding people because they wear an article of clothing
>IM NOT THE DOUCHE THEY ARE

Holy fuck I know this feel. Large is mostly the right height, but what kind of enormous fat fuck fills out a large american tshirt?

I'm not so sure about that anymore desu senpai

I preempt this assumption with being a goober all the time.

Fucking this, haven't been able to find a good store to get mine..

worst part is that I easily make friends with people who like fuckboys (especially grills), but when they realise I'm secretely an autist they get bored of me.

/pol/ is gay as fuc.

you could become the fuccboi if you wanted to

we're all just playing roles on a stage after all

bro you can't blame society for everything. change yourself lest you wanna be like elliot.

>oh you bench 295 for reps?
>well back when I was fit I used to bench 400
Shut up you lying old man, stop trying to one up me. You never weighed more than 120lbs until you got obese at 40 and we both know you never even hit 200 bench.

I hate these old fucks!

Just let them have their delusion mate. There is no need to be mad.

>nice bench tho

My chest is too big that when I get a pump, I find it a bit difficult on actually having mobility of my arms.

Also
>get Veeky Forums to get girls
>no longer interested in girls due to being surrounded by half naked guys 3 hours out of the day, every single day, for 365 days of the year

>Donate body
Fucking maximum overcuck
What is a fuckboy

> that difficulty scratching your back because arms are too big
> 500% more staring at yourself in the mirror
> irrational hatred of fat and lazy people
> looking at dudes trying to determine if they lift
> suddenly able to pin peoples arms behind them and immobilize them. And basically rape them.
> super snobby attitude towards food
> nothing fits. But I like it.
> unironically bragging about your size to people

I just made that cap. Thread might be up.
> pol tries to make a Veeky Forums CBT thread. Goes full homo in the first reply
Top kekkles

>can no longer buy tshirts in the store, have to order athletic-cut shirts online so the waist doesn't billow out like a dress

link to thread?

douchey player guy.

I already eat 2 cups a day. Rich Piana said in a video that he used to eat 24 cups a day mixed in shakes. Whatever it takes!

>irrational hatred of fat and lazy people
>implying its irrational

fat and lazy people are actually the fucking worst. its not irrational user, its a fact

why is it that EVERY old man used to bench exactly 400 lbs? i think i've been told 400lbs specifically like 6 times.

>specially new girls you'd like to meet are just sort of... afraid of you even sometimes.

Turn this into an opportunity.

If they're intimidated: you're in a position to make them feel comfortable and welcome in the situation.

If they're insecure: let that knowledge help you realize you're not so uniquely insecure. Use the knowledge to avoid spilling your spaghetti.

>Veeky Forums
>calling anyone gay
kek

the Jocko Willink mindset

lol

>last week
>50 year old skinny fat tells me 'I used to bench 365'
>Me: 'No pis no proof'

how bad is my autism? it's seeped to irl

thanks fit

no pics no proof*

Can I still make it?

Boomers like to lie and it's a well rounded number. You see the same phenomena in cars. They all claim their ancient land boats made 400 HP and could run 10 second quarter miles if you just put dat der posi on it. Meanwhile in the real world: their ancient carbed V8 actually made around 200 HP and they were lucky to run a quarter mile in under 15 seconds.

Don't forget they also like to claim quarter ROM with a spotter curling it is a rep.

If it said male instead of female I'd win

> Can't stop mirin thicc fit guys

I got 16/25 but none were in a row.

You are doing fine my nigga. Now get to work on a 3way. The secret is booooooooooooze.

>Me: 'No pis no proof'
>50 year old skinny fat then whips out his junk
>proceeds to shower me in his pis
>"Hows that for proof bucko"

Gay Chad? Is that a thing? Aren't all gays chadsexuals?

My wife did a turkey breast last night and I boiled the carcass down today with carrots and onions and celery and shit. Ended up with like 6 liters, but I figure for the cost of the veggies and the power to run a stock pot for like 4 hours, is it really that economical? I don't do the shopping so I don't know what store bought costs where she buys it.

What the fuck you on? Gh and var? Roids are cheaper than protons

>difficult to find a suit thats fits you
>instead now all your suits must me tailor made to fit your big back and your small waist
>most of grills thinks that you're a douchebag
>stretch marks

>be decently Veeky Forums
>270 bench, 415 squat, 565 deadlift
>hitting my macros with some whey because family cooks retarded food over christmas break
>uncle shows me an """"article"""" from some dipshit women's magazine saying people only need like 30-50 grams of protein a day

COME ON

What do i win?

>instead now all your suits must me tailor made to fit your big back and your small waist
Did you ever order a tailored suit just to realize that it doesn't fit you anymore a year after?

never really thought of myself as a chad before...

spotted the DYEL

Bodyworlds was German. The people knowingly donated their bodies to it. You're thinking of the sketchy Chinese knockoff one

>Cheap meat isn't healthy.

lmao bullshit

every time a woman in my apartment complex gives birth to an unwanted child, they send it my way for three USD (hong kong equivalent)

i grill/boil/broil/roast that sumbitch and chase the gains like a sikh kent

that's fucking right, i eat babies you fucking cunt, the only thing that matters are hard macros

Yes! Have to order cheaps suits because of this!
Expensive suits that I have when i was a DYEL doesn't fit so good right now

more or less, but there are also foreveralone gays, creepy gays, and prude gays

>Did you ever order a tailored suit just to realize that it doesn't fit you anymore a year after?

Just tailor it again? I don't see the problem.

>Gay Chad? Is that a thing? Aren't all gays chadsexuals?

You would be surprised at the amount of gays who are also fat and unkempt.

Damn... imagine that... being Forever alone and Gay... shit....

>Just tailor it again?
You can only shrink your clothes and it's not that simple

say goodbye to your natty card, those stem cells are like hgh

Welp.

How does it feel, user?