theodysseyonline.com/uta/stop-drinking-milk/303433

thoughts?

I'm still gonna drink milk

>theodysseyonline

garbage

regardless of b8 I'm going to keep drinking whole milk

>a site literally dedicated to op-ed pieces
Honesty kill yourself

Wow somebody made a horribly grotesque image on purpose, making something ordinary seem disturbing. I'd better take their imagery as a life choice

I drink chocolate milk only so its okay.

they have to beat the cow until it's brown all over with bruises before the milk comes out chocolatey. it's literally twice as worse

Just drank a pint of cream-on-top half & half.

Dairy free master race desu

>when you outta milk but dey keep suckkin

It's not bait. The article looks like complete bs to me, but since they link to some actual studies I couldn't tell if they had any legitimacy to what they're saying.

I was just wondering if there was any credibility to their argument, that's all.

fpbp

kek

Who drinks milk by itself? Disgusting. It's used for cooking, baking and in yogurt/ice cream.

lol

It's nature's gainz juice
High protein, high calorie, and actually tastes good unlike whey shakes. I unironically love downing a pint or two of milk after finishing a run on a hot day. The fat makes it more satisfying than water.

I don't drink milk anyway

>humans aren't designed to drink milk

Erm yes we are actually - lactase persistance is a mutation designed entirely around that

>pus
So? This is just supposed to make you go eww
I don't care

>africa has less osteoporosis

No shit, everyone dies young there so of course there is

>calories

TDEE

>cows

Now we get to the real reason for this all - if you wanna be a vegan go ahead but i'm not a cow so it's irrelevant to me what happens to em

Nice agenda bro

>ordinary
You have no idea

At first I thought the OP was a wolf and it was a subtle critique of the roman empire

also none of the points in that article had any credence, an idiot on pubmed could do better

It is complete bs. Vegan anti-milk arguments are largely the same (muh puss, muh calcium) and are backed up by cherry picked studies by people who are scientifically illiterate.

But you should've been able to disregard the entire thing just by looking at the site it's on. That shit is early buzzfeed-tier

>cow has 6 teets
Artist confirmed as retard

They didn't even make an argument.

>Once the sperm is collected, they confine the cow to a "rape rack"
ToP kek

I like drinking my milk with cereal mixed in