How's your hair genetics?

How's your hair genetics?

pic related is my goal. Having trouble getting past the awkward mid-length stage tho.

not fit related, fuck off faggot

In bad need of a trim

>tfw hair is past shoulders
>have no idea where to got to get it trimmed and shaped
I dont feel like I could just hit up any hair salon. bitches would ruin it. probably gonna have to find some overpriced hipster joint

>women don't know how to cut long hair
really makes me think

Cute af. Hope you get there senpai.

>styling long hair for men is the same for women

>started losing it last year

not too good user, not too good.

I got pretty okay hair genetics; grows long,thicc, dark brown hair, with a slight curl

Veeky Forums please

I swear

it is? pretty sure most women would be fine with op pics hair

Great hair here.

Shitty genetic everywhere else though.

Very thick, but receding. I might shave it all off soon because I don't want to be "that" guy.

this is a bit too long for me. pic related is what I want

It's shit. I always had receding hairline and my hair started to get really thin after 26

fuck brock ohurn. he's literally perfect, 6'7, great hair, great beard, great frame, great facial features etc. fuck this guy and his genes. I would look like a fucking ugly hobbit next to him, no matter how much i workout and how much surgeries i get

Just started balding 24 minutes ago

bad, my balding got so bad by the time i was 20 i shave now. I'm 26 and it hasn't really negatively affected my life, some girls fetishize shaved heads so it works out for me.

maybe theyd give you a cute 60s bouffant hairstyle and you could be the locker rooms retro sissy slut

Everyone loves my hair. Girls love how soft and plush it is. Guys are jealous of how thick and fast it grows.

[spoiler]I shave my head when it gets to an inch.[/spoiler]

27, receding hairline. Semi successfully repairing the damage with meds. If i get it to a decent enough point I'll probably grow it out again. Planning on hopping on TRT though, fuck getting older we'll see how my hair line holds up on it.

>6'7"

somebody lied to you

22. It's receding, still thick but a NW2. We'll ride it out and see how long I can hold on to it. Makes me look a little older and masculine at least.

I get comments on how nice my hair looks sometimes, but it's actually pretty frizzy. The weird thing is the under layer of hair is the frizziest part.
I've tried not shampooing and only using conditioner, but nothing works. Adding high-quality oil does nothing but make my hair look oily and frizzy, too.

I keep wondering if I have a vitamin deficiency or something, yet taking hair, skin and nail vitamins did nothing when I took them for 6 months.

Brock himself?

Especially He himself.

Healthy hair can be a sign of good health which can be a sign of fitness

>have the hair
>working like a fucking beast to better myself in all spheres of life
>will never be a 6' 8" sex symbol

That guy looks like a preened faggot.

The one to emulate right here lads.

if you are balding you are unfit and generally seen as unhealthy by normies

tfw have crappy head shape and can't grow a beard

>mfw he's a giant, sexy skeleton now

I'm only 6' 1" but I'm aiming for Steele mode; he was a fucking animal in the October Rust days, like King Kong with a bass.
I'm making progress too and I should thank Veeky Forums for the information and motivation to do it.
Went from skinnyfat-mantits to "swimmer" in seven or eight months last year, now I'm lifting my body weight with relative ease and fucking hell it feels good.
So thank you Veeky Forums, you homo assholes :3

I've never tried growing it long and I have a pronounced widows peak. Idk if it's good hair genetics or not.

> health
> anyway related to fitness
Right. Sure. Lifting for health is almost as believable as not lifting for grills

Not Veeky Forums related fuck off

Tried but couldn't quite make Brockmode. Had to cut it all off so I can get a job.

I hope by trim you mean shave. How anyone thinks sparce, wispy facial hair makes them more attractive is way fucking beyond me. Trying to hide their beta jaw? Maybe. Of the hundreds of men I've hooked up with, bearded or clean-shaven, none of them have had that revolting rat bullshit occupying your face. Shave or kill yourself you immense fsggot

>tfw hair on my head is thick as fuck but can't grow a decent beard to save my life

fuckin A, man

when my dad left, he must have taken all the good facial hair genes

Well my dad still has a full head of hair, and it's about half-black still if he doesn't touch it up. A lot of my friends have been balding for a few years now and I still have the same level of hair I had when I was 20, so hopefully that will keep on.

Now could I grow it long? Maybe? I don't want to deal with that, though. Everyone I talk to with long hair says it's a pain in the ass to maintain.

Goal hair right here, currently its slightly longer than this.

He is maximum 6'5''.
But yes, he is superior.

Baldness genes are related to your mother's dad (x cromossome)

When should I start Propecia?
That's what I am hoping for but most of my dad's family is bald and I've been shedding hair like crazy since 18

Just look at your mother's dad hair, if he is not bald you probably wont be too

Ah, that's true. Fortunately most of my mom's side is fine, too. Although I don't know what my grandfather on her side even looks like.

He looks like a faggot

Noticing some thinning at the front. 22 years old.
Going to jump on dutasteride, probably.

I value your opinion.

Not that you asked, but I had to go completely clean shaven for a play, and it's in an awkward stage right now (although it's taking a lot longer than usual to regrow for some reason).

just don´t cut your hair and you´ll get through the awkward stage. try growing out some facial hair during and maybe you´ll like it more. try some stuff - sweep it back or to the side or some shit

Related, sure, but not the end-all. The mother's grandfather thing is a bit of a myth, as male pattern baldness involves hundreds of genes that can stretch back generations.

I got the best hair you've ever seen but I'm dyel as fuck so I'm not sure I want to post it.

Post it I bet it's shit

>genetics
>goal
You are dumb

Will working out and becoming an absolutely ripped fitcunt help my beard grow better? I'm a developing young boy and I want to have a full beard one day :)

Receding hairline and thin not even 21.
But I got a pretty face and nice jaw and Good beard genetic so I think I will look decent when I'm going bald.

I hair Hardcore receded at 18, I'm 19 now and it's not worse but it's not better.

I keep it short on the sides and long on the top.
Fucking sucks though

had to resize it two times, pls no bully

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

no homo

noice volume man

would post mine but its greasy as shit at the moment

I'm pretty much bald at this point. But I've got way worse problems to worry about related to Propecia use.

Boxers are god-tier doggo.

one day :')

How do I tell if I have a mature line or receding?

If you have to ask its mature...

t. Broscience

Growing a beard is fucking torture for me. Because I have bright hair, it always looks like shit and patchy to me two weeks in and I just succumb and shave it. Any blondes here have any advice? Also, what do you guys think about this haircut

It's bad. With a slick back undercut like that, the contrast between long hair and shaved is meant to be stark. He's got a layer of slightly longer hair on the side and back that makes the whole thing look a mess.

Thin and ginger wohoo

his genetics are pretty much perfect. If you wear thi s hair most men look like a shitty construction worker or dirty stoner. If you have 10/10 face go for it though

It's not a good haircut and wouldn't work on 99% of people, but brad pitt can pull it off because he could probably pull anything off.

Depends on how bad my health is I get TE really easily, and I have a scar on my head from some cancer gains, so if thats bad its more noticable. Last couple years dealing with a lot of lupus sorta action so it hasnt been as good sadly just keeping it longer to hide where I lost it. Feels bad ._.

Good haircut for early 1920's british gangs. Bad for everything else.

As for the beard, just stick it out for a month and don't be a bitch. If it doesn't work out, it wasn't meant to be. I shave where my mustache connects because I don't like the angle. Need to trim it actually.

I recognise you, you post your body in CBTs occasionally right? if so mirin hair and body

OwO, what's this?

babbys first black pill is it?

internalize this: bone law > gravity

I am actually unironically 6'7 and have similar hair currently, im not as big as he musclewise and can't grow the beard and definitely not as attractive but im getting there :)

pic related
>inb4 shave
I have already don't worry I have no illusions that i can grow a decent beard yet

You're hideous, don't even try. likely a framecel too judging by that weak cuckold neck.

No offense.

Im not strong but i'm past 1/2/3/4 by a decent margin so im getting there only been lifting half a year atm

idk about >framecel

Tell me your wrist circumference, elbow breadth, ankle measurement, bideltoid width.

Gymcelling doesn't matter, most of you seem to have a hard time understanding this

you have to get past the awkward stubble stage before it reaches peak aesthetic

yeah im not doing any of that, stop being such an autist I tower over almost all people including you

you can be a framecel cuck and be tall retard, height is more or less worthless if you're a bird boned cuck, makes you look sickly more than anything

your hair look weak af, shitty jawline and shitty beard genetics
you're nowhere near him, besides height

I'm black. I guess that explains all.

Lightskin Reporting

Do you have issues with ingrown hairs?

The one plus here is that black guys can do perfectly fine bald or buzzed

>When should I start Propecia?

....right the fuck now?

That completely depends on skull shape.

Tyrone would look good with a shaved head, just like Brock O'Hurn would. The problem is of course that most negroes are framecel cucks with recessed chins and small skulls

Well their skulls and skin usually acommodate it better than white guys

I'm white and losing my hair so I'm a little jealous of that

No, Tyrone's skull does, not the Urkel's most blaqs are

Very nice. Are girls jelly? Do you play doom metal?

I just posted my body.. post yours, im not measuring all my shit because you have some weird kind of autism.

didn't I just say that...? can you not read

just kill yourself my negro, and in your way out kill some of your masters(jews) too

father started to thin out at 65 but still mainly full hair
grandmother had full hair at 90 years old

blessed hair genetics

what do you mean?

My father is 50 something with a full head of hair and intact hairline, i'm 23, thinning and receeeding. Don't speak too soon

I shave my head. Shit hairline

Girls have been jelly on regular occasions. I can't into music at all.