Why do all Asians pull sumo?

Why do all Asians pull sumo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4oypSfK3uI
strengtheory.com/should-you-deadlift-conventional-or-sumo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Short limbs (arms)

this one doesn't

What is wrong/special about sumo deadlifts?

it's a way for little bitch boy manlets to try and act like they're hot shit with their little 4 plate deadlift that only requires a couple of inches for the ROM.

More glute activation, typically

A lot of powerlifters do it because it can reduce the ROM for the lift

It's just a friendly observation, desu senpai

Because they're beta and like to pretend they're strong, but there is this one asian fucker at my gym that conventional DL 545lb though I think he might be on gear.

>mark bell
>asian

pick one

lanklet with skinny ass legs detected

i keep seeing this meme. i'm pretty tall, very leggy. but i feel so much more comfortable pulling sumo.

i think it depends more on your arm length than anything imo.

triggered midget spotted. i'm laughing very loudly at you right now, bitch boy. enjoy your impotent rage, hobbit shit LMAO.

t. 6'5, 240 lbs adonis with 30 inch thighs and a 4plate+ working set for squats.

how bout i pick both faggotboi

let it out, my stick friend

So you can barely squat double your bodyweight? Might want to find a new hobby bro.

Dude they are all over instagram with this sumo lift. enough is enough

Sumo is gay

>all this hatred for sumo
It's not my fault my arms barely go past my waist.

Sumo will let an intermediate lifter beat the competition, but he will stall at lower weight than conventional in the long run.

The top two deadlifts in the world were pulled conventional.

Youre only 6'5"? I was that tall when I was 10. And 4pl8 is my warm up. Go try being tough somewhere else pussywad.

he stacks the weight really fuckin weird

why does he use bumper and regular plates and why all the 25s? it pisses me off looking at it

Pull sumo, eat ass

youtube.com/watch?v=s4oypSfK3uI

This one doesn't but do Vietnamese even count as Asian? It seems that it's only Koreans and Japs who love pulling sumo.

Metal 45s seem like they're a bit smaller than standard diameter, assuming the bumpers are standard. Also, it makes less clanging noise, which is something he may prefer or have to do because of his gym. Stacking 25s at the end makes sense if he warmed up in jumps of 50 at a time.

When was the weigh-in ? A week before ?

Deadlift requires a nice ratio of arms / legs / spine, btw... It's kind of a trick for those who are not using PED.

>would I lie to you, baby ?

Arm and I suspect leg length too, I'm 6'3, but I have fairly short legs (about 50% of height) and am significantly stronger pulling conventional.

I actually don't know any asians in real life that pull sumo. The only ones I've seen are on the interwebs.

PS. I'm Asian and pull conventional. So does my brother who is a considerably more serious lifter with lifter friends (who are also nearly all asian, and also all conventional pullers).

Honestly I haven't seen many people of any race pull sumo. I'm starting to feel like it's some overblown internet meme lift.

i know bro. every time i hear of some shmuck squatting 4pl8 or something like that i feel down about myself but then i realize the guy probably weighs mid 200's and don't feel so bad anymore

>Japs
>pulling sumo

Well that does make sense....

Look up Ian Bell on the Y-Tube.

>I've seen him lift in person.

This, I've yet to see an Asian in person pull sumo. Then again, there aren't many Asians at the gym when I go. On the other hand my Mexican friend pulled sumo almost exclusively for a while

Found this, he argues hip structure and torso thickness, i.e. heavier people favor conventional, lighter favor sumo.

strengtheory.com/should-you-deadlift-conventional-or-sumo/

I go to a majority asian university (UCI) and most of the gooks at the gym pull sumo

Why do people say he's Asian?

I said 4 PLUS plates illiterate faggot
And I'm 9

Im 210cm tall with long femurs. Can't get into the conventional position with my t-rex arms. Feels bad i guess...

Cheating is in their genes

Cuz hes half asian and irish

>Sumo will let an intermediate lifter beat the competition, but he will stall at lower weight than conventional in the long run.
Broscience

>The top two deadlifts in the world were pulled conventional.
Steroids.

I'm Asian. I squat sumo and deadlift conventional.

b&

Azn love volume sumo days