I am fucking Lazy

I'm 21 and I seem to have literally zero energy or confidence whatsoever. I always feel a mixture between being too tired to give a fuck and feeling that I am a fuck up anyways so why bother. I am unsure if the two are related but it sure feels that way.

I tend to have a pretty sketchy sleeping pattern since I work nights, however I might be moving to a new job. Sometimes on days off I will literally get up around 7AM spend the whole day doing nothing and be exhausted by about 3PM and go to bed for the night. Also most of what I eat consists of meat, brown bread, potatoes, and quite alot of sugary foods, I never eat fruit or veg. I'm not overweight, I am about 10 stone and FT 5:8. I rarely ever get any exercise and just stay inside all the time. I notice it gets particularly bad when I take a drink with friends, for example they can go all night whereas I might only stay out for 3 hours have such low energy I barely talk and then go home and straight to bed.

I don't know what to I feel pretty depressed about feeling tired all the time and it is really starting to effect my confidence and social life.

What should I do ?

(pic sort of related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gJio0lPysF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

repost this on r9k

I wanted a solution, not fucking autism

You fuckin know what you need to do. Eat right sleep right work out and it will all come right. But you aren't going to do it are you

What do I eat to give energy ?

What type of working out do I do ?

nice quads

The fact that you, me, this guy and everyone else on Veeky Forums knows you won't do these 3 things to fix your problems, is why I said you should go to r9k, so you can just complain because i think that is all you really wanna do. If you do end up doing these things, and turning things around, great, hope the best. Merry christmas n shit

I'm asking because I am starting a new job and moving away. I hope that a change of environment will motivate me. I am asking because I literally know nothing about eating healthy or working out,

Read the fucking sticky.
And between earning money and earning gains, a new environment will hopefully shake things up enough to give you a new outlook.
If not find a hobby to keep you occupied in your downtime so you don't marinade in your own apathy like an emo.

How exactly does working out give you more energy ?

I'm not questioning you, its just like I said I know literally nothing.

Exercise elevates your metabolic processes, increases circulation, and releases a number of 'positive' neurotransmitters, any number of these can boost both mental and physical energy. At the very least you'll want to go to bed earlier and are more likely to get a better quality of sleep from working out.

Does it help with confidence ?

What food you recommend ?

youtu.be/gJio0lPysF8
Watch this vid, do the same but a little less if you want

Depends on the individual i guess, generally speaking if you feel better you're more inclined to be in a better mood and less anxious or pessimistic, so more outgoing and give fewer fucks which is something i certainly noticed.

As far as food goes simple is best, lean meats, grains, lots of veggies; take it as a challenge to interpret nutrition labels and learn how to cook for yourself. Start simple and work on it. Also remember that fat (specifically animal fat) is not as bad as the weight loss industry says, they're key in making hormones and supporting body function. It's simple carbs and sugars that will fuck you and give you cancer and make you fat.

I recommend you to go to a doctor and stop putting it off user.
I'm 21 and been on Veeky Forums for years, I do cardio and I eat whole foods.
Same problems as you still though, I have absolutely no energy, I want to go to bed whenever I'm done with the day instead of spending my time leisurely.
I'm too paranoid to go to a doctor so but I assume low T or something since I've never really felt anger.
Save yourself user, take the advice and eat healthy and exercise but a trip to the doctor might do wonders.

Listen to satan, good lifestyle change won't do shit if your hormones are all fucked up.

I told him to take Veeky Forums's advice and exercise and eat healthy, unfortunately that doesn't help depression for all so I want him to not feel lost if it doesn't pull through.
I much rather be a healthy depressed loser than a fat one, so I thank Veeky Forums for that.

Recently discovered running (roughly 3kms or so a day) really helps me to sleep better at night and have more energy in the day. I just eat enough calories to offset the gains losses from cardio.
Also, cut out the sugary shit

>Spend the whole day doing nothing
Stopped right there.

OP go to the doctor and get bloodwork done.
I found out I had hypothyroidism and treating that helped a lot.

Eat your veggies and fix your sleep hygiene.

Do not masturbate all fucking time out of boredom.

stop drinking and taking drugs if you are

>what do I eat?
>what exercise do I do?
Read the stickyyyy.

wake up every morning and eat some oatmeal.