Protein powder in water

>protein powder in water

Some brands are better than others. I just opened some Optimal Nutrition and it blends/tastes okay with water. Has a bit of a coffee flavor, oddly enough. I'm mostly just lazy and don't feel like going to the fridge for milk, or I just finished at the gym.

Nowhere near as bad as eating porridge made with water. That stuff tastes like bath water.

If you can't handle unflavored protein powder in water you lack mental toughness.

>TFW unflavoured protein tastes like shortbread biscuits and reminds me of my childhood

Good lad

ON tastes great with water, it's the cheap stuff you have to blend with milk to avoid vomiting

but then it's not like it's something you sip slowly and savor anyway

clearly your first year lifting lol toppest of keks my good man

>Caring this much about taste
not gonna make it.

>he doesn't mix hot water and chocolate protein powder for delicious hot chocolate drinks 3 times a day

I just put the 3 scoops in my gallon of milk for the day

>he doesn't eat a balanced diet that includes all his macros

MyProtein chocolate mint.

legit good with water.

Unflavored tastes just fine with water. Flavored proteins are usually gross though.

>not using milk for extra calories/protein

if you aren't using milk you're missing protons

never gonna make it

>protons
protons and protein are different things, dumbass

You must be new here

im enjoying my low proton, high broton, preotins
better than whey in any case

tiplel

>milk is a valuable food source after puberty

You sound like a cucktron

>implying it isnt easier and more convenient to get most of your protein from a drink

>that moment when you get exposed for being stupid so you try to make a joke out of it

>he doesn't know that you need a large amount of protons in your diet if you are ever going to make it

>hurr durr protons=protein is now a meme
just admit that you didnt knew what protons are

If the whey i have says to take half during the morning and half before sleeping, is it okay to take the whole dose during the morning? Because doing it twice every day is too bothersome.

i just bought 10kg of soy protein powder for $50 bucks, a friend owns a supplement store and asked if i wanted that, so i bought for the price he paid, i'm taking 6 scoops of this shit everyday, thats about 130g of protein only from whey, my shits are liquid as fuck, but i'm feeling stronger, so i don't care about liquid shit if my bench goes to 2pl8 this semester

>now

I have the stevia chocolate mint impact protons
Tastes like shit with water, never tried it with milk.

>stevia

Yeah the stevia ones taste like shit, ya goofed.

you should care about destroying your kidneys and your bones though.

naaah, don't care about my kidnees yet, i'm just saving money for my new pc, next month i'm back to 3 or 4 scoops + chicken as fuck

>newfag gets exposed and tries to deny it

We're witnessing some real autism here.

>logs incident
>will be the first of many today, no doubt

Do you even know how proteins work?

Protein powder in milk

why is he flexing
you can't flex fat cells