Be me

>be me
>no health insurance
>got worms from something I ate
>have no energy from eating, worms are literally stealing all my nutrients, constant fatigue
>diarrhea all the time with worms and worm eggs visible
>but itches all the time when worms crawl out to lay eggs, but the go back in my butt when I pull my pants down to grab or wipe them out

How can I get rid of my gains goblins without an Rx from doctor?

Other urls found in this thread:

walgreens.com/store/c/reese's-pinworm-medicine-suspension/ID=prod352717-product
blowflygirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/here-is-my-maggot-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is

is that an asshole

Go to a doctor you fucking moron

wtf

>Not eating this free-protein which just spawn in our asshole

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Training with worms is like training in a gravity chamber. Just keep the worms healthy and strong, keep working out and, then when you finally get rid of them in the future you'll have super human strength.

eat the worms and get your gains back, show them who's boss user

The worm's are condensing the nutrients for you user. Just pluck those little nuggets of gains and eat some and freeze the rest. You will never have to worry about going catabolic ever again.

i-i-i- think so a-user

Do you even fucking shower OP? What kind of third-world country faggot are you

you can sell your pinworm eggs. apparently people infect themselves to treat seasonal allergies

Its alright. My tapeworm had a heart attack over the holiday bulk

this

RIP :(

Take food grade diatomaceous earth. It kills parasites.

This is why you always wash your butt plug

What sort of worms?

Can't you buy deworming tablets from a supermarket in your country?

This

How can you tell whether or not you have parasites living in you?

An old military trick is to eat half a cigarette, it will make you feel sick but it will kill the worms

You can google pinworm cures and most of the crap that comes up is either home remedies or over the counter meds. Just try shit until it works.

Wtf is a butt plug? Do you mean a squat plug?

>tfw forgot my squat plug today
>tfw had to use the community squat plug
>tfw buffalo Bill was just done using it
How do I handle this feel?

The best is when that powerlifting chick finishes using it, but then everyone just starts grabbing it before I get a chance to use it

Worms and parasite are literally my biggest fucking fear ever
I just can't imagine a bunch of worms just swiggling around in my stomach
That's why i don't fuck around with sushi

My dad always told me that eating epazote makes you poop out any worms inside you. But idk if it's true or just some old beaner wives tale.

You could alway just not eat until the worms die.
Try cutting out all sugar and carbs.
Do enemas

>pinworms

shave your asshole, then put tape over it when you lay down to sleep

they come out for air at night, so they'll asphyxiate while being stuck in your shit pipe

good luck, hombre

why is a worm infested asshole still in my fucking face

thats fucking disgusting

you're thinking of hookworms

Its true, same as botfly treatment

You couldn't google "over the counter pinworms"?

>To treat pinworm infection, your doctor may recommend over-the-counter pyrantel pamoate (Reese's Pinworm Medication, Pin-X) or prescribe medication to all members of your household to prevent infection and reinfection.

You're welcome.

maybe that's how your face always looks

walgreens.com/store/c/reese's-pinworm-medicine-suspension/ID=prod352717-product

Yes, presumably those are pinworms. Fairly common tbqh famalam.

Eat garlic and drink apple cider vinegar. I had the same shit and this cured it.

JUST FUCKING TAKE OVER THE COUNTER PILLS WTF AM I READING ITS LIKE $25 HERE IN AUS

>reese's
wtf does it come in pieces or cup form?

>tfw when worm comes out at 185 lbs 5% bodyfat

Smear chocolate around your assholes as that's what lures them out. After they're out jump in as hot of water as you can stand

Md here, it might be cause by a parasite known as Enterobius Vermicularis. Which migrates out of the anus during the night to lay eggs.
Take mebendazol 100mg only one dose then wait two weeks and take again another 100mg. So in total its just 2 pills. One tomorrow and one in two weeks. Change your underwear frequently and stay hydrated.

Eat a lot of garlic. It kills the tapeworms.

>cheeky titty pics still get you banned but a close up pic of a zerg nydus worm is a-okay

Dunno but im glad i finally have a foreskin shield. That little tugger has been sliding off every time i do a rep

Head to a pet store and pick up some ivermectin. Eat a treat and shove one up the pooper. comment with results in a couple weeks.

Your post reminded me of the story someone told here a long time ago about how they got worms from anal masturbation with the handle of a toilet brush and the infestation got so bad he was just shitting balls of worms and eventually the squirming of the parasites in his ass apparently stimulated his prostate, so he'd masturbate to the sick sensation.

Do you live in some 3rd world shithole? Antiworm tabs are over the counter medication. What the hell is wrong with you for not knowing this?

YOU ONLY HAD TO BE CANADIAN

The only way to go

You know, I have read some things in my time but this....this really takes the cake.

MOOOOOOOODS

>...

>he doesn't remember blowfly girl

blowflygirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/here-is-my-maggot-story.html

can you read?