Post your hands

Let's see dem calluses bois

i change my grip up a tad so that the bar isnt in the callus area and more on my fingers instead so i dont get calluses, u need mad grip strength tho because ur fingers hold the bar

same. i used to have problems with callouses and having them getting ripped off during deads, but i started holding the bar properly and i dont get them anymore.

I haven't deadlifted in almost a month. I find that at the weight I need to do, to go heavy, makes it impossible to do my current routine. I might do one heavy set Saturday just for fun. I miss calluses

Hold the bar properly

>tfw lank monster

New gym's bars are too new for my hands

DESIGNATED

kek on the toilet, nice

it's kinda leftover from my calisthenics days when I held the bar wrong, and I'm just "maintaining" them by doing deads and weighted calisthenics now

Giant hand master race

shit i was eating some pistachios and i opened up your picture and in the exact moment i saw your picture i ate a really rancid pistachio by accident and this together with the fact that you're probably indian made me almost throw up

like, not that you're indian, but how some indians I met smelled mixed with that rancid pistachio

> calisthenics
L-leave

s-senpai I'm a changed man!

that peanutt butter looks delicious.

Look at these hands

Would hold hands with/10

Ironically this is mostly from my rows and pullups.

I do most of my heavy work with versa grips, and just do mixed+chalk for 1rms. Keeps my hands less terrible.

I have large thumbs

>tfw uses gloves

user, I appreciate you.

high oestrogen brehs

ONION IN A CAGE

I have suspected that I have low test cause I'm short (5'8"), not large and have only a small amount of body hair. When I was little a doctor told my mom I should go on hgh. She ended up saying no. I'm curious though, what about my hands make it seem like I have high estrogen?