Arnold says to stop eating meat

>Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Go part-time vegetarian to protect the planet"

>"You can get your protein many different ways," he told BBC News.

>"I have seen many body-builders and (weight) lifters that are vegetarians.

>"My friend recommends stop eating meat. I think that's a good idea but people won't buy in.

>"People will buy in to stop eating meat one or two days a week - you have to start slowly. It's a very big challenge but it doesn't mean it shouldn't be done."

Meat eaters unequivocally BTFO.

It's more of his famous mind games
Fuckin 3-d arnold chess

>Arnie tells people to not eat meat
>plebs listen
>He buys and eats all the meat to increase his power level

4D chess tbqh fampai

>becomes governor of most liberal state
>becomes a cuck
I'm shocked

Kek

He succeeds because he is smart. His pro-veggie stance is sound. We'd do well to heed it.

Shut up cuck

I wonder how he managed to keep a straight face while saying all of this...

>tfw people who have not watched pumping iron will believe this

i love arnold so so much

How many heart surgeries has this guy had again?

That was 40 years ago. There has been plenty of time for that Arnold to die and the new cuck to take his place

Cuckservative RINO, I'll eat twice the fucking meat now you geriatric pedo cunt. You think you can cheat on your wife and lecture me on morality? Think again you crusty old Fritzl looking MOTHERFUCKER.

>part-time """"""vegetarian""""""
>you can still eat meat just not only meat
>not actually vegetarian at all
okay sounds pretty easy to me

Look at all the gains he's making nowadays

It's literally for the environment - and i care more about gains and taste than the planet
Sorry polar bears

People who lived horribly in their youth become vegan as a bandaid diet to help manage the horrible damage they've done.
Not because they like it or think it's good.
If most of the people who are vegan in their later years were active and lived a healthy lifestyle they'd be able to eat an omnivorous diet with no problems at all.

Are you one of those kids who think everything you say is true? Or did your dad tell you that?

All he ate as a bodybuilder was MEAT

Typical hypocritical baby boomer.

I think there's an environmental and ethical argument to not eat meat and there's an additional health argument to not eat red meat.

It's a challenge many people don't think they can maintain and a lot of people feel like they're being pressured or guilted into vegetarianism by others so they become hostile to the idea, but it's still valid.

There, I said it.

[spoiler]Milk derived protein is still essential though, fuck off[/spoiler]

My issue with meat is how fucking huge chicken breasts are. I get it, they genetically modify them so they produce more meat, but Jesus it's so fucking unnatural and it changes the texture. Hate that shit.

Fucking psychopath, he is like the 95% of males out there

>does what gives results
>gives advice that is completely useless and contrary to what he did

All males do this shit

>not sabotaging the competition

Arnie also told people to drink beer if they want to become a bodybuilder. He's a troll.

back to tumblr

No. He succeeds because he was in the right field at the right time (Golden age of BB) , and was born with great genetics, not to mention he roided since his teens. Partial vegetarianism, while arguably healthier, won't do jack shit to save the planet. His lack of knowledge on many topics, including vegetarianism and the consumption of meat's impact on the world .

yeah im a part time vegetarian i dont eat meat between the hours of 8pm - 8am every day. im 50% vegetarian!

i dont eat meat on its really not that hard at all and ive been doing it for 3 years now. thing is i have never once told anyone about it and im not doing it for any real reason at all. im catholic and dont eat meat fridays in lent and one year i just kept it up.