/DNP/ General: Winter Cutting edition

Why don't we have these anymore? They used to be on here continually. Anyways I did DNP a couple years ago and am looking to do another cycle, does somebody have an updated pastebin? Specifically with updated sources...
this one:
pastebin.com/eNpz3dB8
is the most recent I had and it's a year and a half old, I emailed a couple of the sources but no response and idk if the emails are still valid (I know some sources have changed emails in the past)

There used to be a FAQ for these things but I don't have it soo....

Q: Will DNP kill me?
A: Only if you're a dumbass and do too much

Q: Are there any other side effects?
A: You'll get hot, you'll get nightsweats, and you might go blind or something. Read the pastebin and take your vitamins/anti-oxidants

Q: Anything else?
A: Read the pastebin

there

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eNpz3dB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesnt use ass worms to eat the excess calories
lmao

Anyone know any Canadian sellers?

I'll give your mother the ass worm

>taking a drug that can make you go blind to do something you can easily do natty
kek
KEK
K-E-K
E
K

I emailed yellowbot a few months ago and never got a response. I dont know of any other sellers that are trustworthy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

>i can lose 1 pound of fat a day natty
k

>he doesn't stack ass worms with DNP for a leaner cut
filthy casuals

to be fair isn't the risk of cataracts virtually nil if you take the proper supps?

The end result is still the same you fucking idiot. It just takes longer, it's not like steroids where it's literally giving you something you didn't have before.

If you don't have the ability to lose it natty you'll just gain it back like the fat disgusting cunt you are. Just end your life

>you'll just gain it back
then I'll just do more DNP

Lol you're pathetic.

>pop open the pastebin
>most sentences are warnings
>don't ____ or you will die
>people would risk death instead of putting down the cheeseburger
wew

u jelly?

Tendies, no cheeseburger
>people would put down the tendies instead of risking death

>jelly

Yellowbot did an exit scam quite a while ago.

try leddit

Do they have good sources? What subleddit?

Can confirm. Did a cycle of his stuff a year and a half ago, was among the last to get a shipment.

does PN risk increase as cycles go on?

Anyone got dnitros new email?

pastebin.com/eNpz3dB8

Does anyone have any good European sources?

Scorpion DNP is the cheapest I've found that ships to Europe and is reliable/has a following other than getting it in powder form from Alibaba or similar Chinese bulk purchase type sites. Does anyone know of any possibly cheaper, equally trustworthy source?

>Let's put weed killer in our bodies to lose a few pounds.

Don't comment here again till you have a year or two of lifting under your belt.

I already do son

pic related

That sucks, his stuff was great