Give me tips Veeky Forums

Skeleton here, I'm 5'7" 120lb and sick of being a skeleton. Whats something I can do so I'm less of a damn skeleton?

Eat a fucking sandwich

Become a trap. Get on them lady hormones. Wear cute little panties.

I eat like a fucking pig. I just burn it off as fast as I gain.
This is why I avoid this board

>burn it off as fast as I gain
eat moRE
eat 3 burgers a day and a half a gallon of milk.

Have some stud fill your boi pussy with his unprotected seed. Get all sorts of butt preggers.

I'm looking for serious advice on working out. The fuck can I do to gain some bulk?

I'm your height and weigh 200 lbs, I could eat you for breakfast little ass nigga

get on juice.

You are one heavy ass midget.

You're either really bulky or realllly fat.

There's no secret. Eat a bunch of high protein calories, lift a lot of heavy ass weights.

Milk your prostate daily.

If Rippetoe sensei was the father and Zach Evetts was the son, I'd be the holy spirit. OP is like the starving leper that needs some good old fasion southern style healing

What's your diet like?

I'll post some food lists little nigga

measure and weigh everything

and here's one if you feel like making shakes, you can load all sorts of shit into a blender for more calories

>tfw deathly allergic to a sizeable portion of that but thanks

>Tfw when literally addicted to pasta

No you don't. Eat more. Eat a fucking jar of peanut butter every day then 3 full meals on top of that, I guarantee you gain weight.

Yesterday I ate a 3lb bag of chicken thighs, half a dozen red potatoes, a head of broccoli, about a third of a 1lb block of cheese, 4-5 large spoonfuls of peanut butter, a quart of whole milk, a couple greek yogurts, 4 large carrots, 2 cups of oatmeal with blueberries, a slice of cheesecake, and a 1lb box of pasta cooked with a stick of butter. This is what actually eating a lot looks like, and I guarantee your 120lb ass isn't anywhere close.