Sup Veeky Forums, what's for lunch brahs?

Sup Veeky Forums, what's for lunch brahs?

I only had 2 scoops of whey for breakfast, this was lunch, going to have a grilled chicken breast and asparagus for din din. Would you say this an acceptable example of day's diet during a cut? I don't wanna lose strength ;_;

Plz respond

I am weak.

Have you ever noticed... that once you eat one Pringle... you just have to keep eating them?

same thing with oreos, the reason why i NEVER keep any kind of snack in my house... no self control lol

>sour cream and onion

Are you atleast bulking god damn

Di... Did you put whey on that chicken?

that's rice my man

>putting rice with the chicken and not the beans

it all winds up the same colour in the end

Yes. It sucks but I can't not buy this flavor when I walk past them in the store.

No.

Kcal wise it looks fine.

But its not a lot of food, I would probably get hungry and trade the beans for something else (like sweat potatoes en eggs)

Also no fats?

I'm cutting at 1300 cals (5'6 grill, don't need many cals to begin with). Typically I'll have one of those low sodium mozzarella string cheeses before the gym, then after I'll have a protein shake-- 2 scoops, milk, and a tablespoon PB, then I work from 2-6 so my lunch window is kinda fucked, for dinner I'll have a good portion of chicken, turkey, or fish-- with a bit of rice or a tortilla + some veg, then greek yogurt before bed. Usually gets me around 130g protein. Trying to get back down to my previous weight of 130lbs, I ended up bulking on shit food when I first moved across country and ballooned up to 145lbs-- made some strength gains for sure but also made some srs fat gains.

There was avocado in the salad, is that a good healthy fat? If not what is?

Yes.

No one gives a fuck about your daily meals fagget. Op is asking whats for lunch not whats for the entire day

>tfw too depressed to go grocery shopping
Instead I ordered a döner kebab wrap with double meat. On top of that I'm taking 128 grams of whey.
Fucking holidays.

It's almost as if once you pop you just can't stop.

Can't believe it took more than an hour and a half.

But he asked about adequate protein during a cut so I gave him my daily example. Be a happier person m8