I fell for the lifting meme

>I fell for the lifting meme
>I fell for the gf meme
>I fell for the happiness meme
I'm starting to think I might just not get pleasure out of anything in life.

Hows the sucicide meme work?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503954/
youtube.com/watch?v=GRxohDs2-UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you only gotta do one rep, though even that might be too much for you

Works well for autists who think everything is a meme

>le life meme xDDDD
Literally noose yourself

You know life is pretty much meaningless but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it before you pass on.

Eh I fell for them too, was a hard crash im still recovering from.

But you know what 'meme' is the only one worth falling for?

Friends, Family and Passion in life. Nothing else. Those very things the fucking media and social networks were telling us are not worth our time.

Oh and alwas stand up for your values. As a european I was afraid of saying that I think this refugee crisis is a bad thing for us. As a man I was afraid to say that I refuse to date ex slut girls who 'changed', because I value morals over anything else. As a family member I was afraid to show them the feelings I had for them.

And you know what? All of this made me a brainless sheep who was constantly on pressure not to say or do the wrong thing because someone might disagree. It made me sick because I ended up pretending to be someone I just wasn't.

To sum up, close your eyes and ask yourself:

'If money, women and power would not exist what would you like to do all day? Who were you before those things 'enriched' your life?'

This questions made me start spending time voluntary with kids, made me spend more time with family and I started climbing thinking to become a urban explorer soon.

Life is so much more than party, lifting and meaningless relationships with women you don't care about.

Latsbrah pls

>I'm starting to think I might just not get pleasure out of anything in life.

get your fucking cortisol under control

not even meme-ing you here. i used to feel this way and then got my cortisol tested. this fucking demon hormone can ravage your body and mind and people will tell you that you just need to do X or Y and your life will turn around but just try to fix cortisol and watch all of those things become irrelevant

look into it

>tfw didnt fall for the wage slave meme
>tfw didnt fall for the gf meme
>tfw every day I fuck around and im happy

Haha I wish I would look like him. Even tho his face is kinda funky.

Nonetheless I believe this message to be true more than anything else.

Even on this very board when I asked some anons that it felt bad for me to date an ex slut I mostly got replies like:

'lol women have urges too, stop being a beta and blame her....'

You know what? FUCK that shit. This girl (and im convinced 90% of sluts) was mentally ill and those anons just try to peer pressure others to date such trash quality women to not feel bad about themselves.

We are pressuring each other into this behavior. Insane !

Other user here but I tested it and it was in the upper area. WHAT DID YOU DO TO LOWER IT ?

Something like 2000 - 12 000 was considered normal and I had like 10 000.

income?

Sleep

carbs

phosphatidylserine

ashwaganda

MEDITATION

Sleep - done

Carbs - done?

phosphatidylserine - I have it and used to take it after a workout but actually welt strange/worse than without it.

ashwaganda - wat is dis?

MEDITATION - 10min every morning and 10min before bed

None, what do I need income for? My parents pay for everything and women dont care. Men who use income to compensate are usually financial/emotional boyfriends

Found the manchild
>W--why would I need to be independent and provide for myself?
>I-i'm not a total f-failure, r-rite guise?
Nice coping mechanism m80

ok sell me, why is it worth working for 40+ hours a week to be financially independent

>My parents pay for everything
Wow dude such a baller wish I was cool enough to live your lifestyle

original user who wrote here, I agree 100% with what said

I take 3x ashwagandha pills and ayuphos (phosphatidylserine) in the am and 1x ayuphos at night (though i might cut the night dosing out because it might be keeping me awake)

meditation in the morning too

I have a sex drive again (though I am more centered and devote that energy to work) and have energy to push myself in the gym again. Definitely think it is raising my low T levels (high 200s when I got my cortisol results at the top of the cortisol range)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503954/

I mean just look at FIG. 1 in this study. Get some phosphatidylserine now

ashwagandha is an adaptogen that reduces serum cortisol levels

rhodiola might be worth a shot too never tried it. adaptogens are craazy man

t. wagie

So your parents can save for retirement you delusional spoiled brat

Please screenshot this post and look back at it periodically every 5 years from now.

Please.

I'm a student, nice try though. Still work the summers because I'm a homo sapien and not a hirudo verbana.

Let's see if your still smug after mommie's titties run dry and you have to sell your career as a McD's manager to prospective girlfriends.

my mom is in her early 40s and makes six figures, dad doesnt make as much but has a gov job and gets tons of benefits plus he is pretty good with finances. Theyre good. Now what?

Dating a girl with 4 previous partners

Im curious, do you think thats slut status? personally it bothers me

>girlfriend
If youre a student you should already know that those days are over unless youre a cuck. I went to my state uni, women will fuck you within an hour of meeting you if there is just a little alcohol involved

It not

What is urban Exploration?

Face, Frame , Height?

You realize that every one of your parent's dollars you spend is another minute they can't retire. I'm sure mummy will love you just as much when she's 70 and still has to support her unemployed son. And when she's 80?
>Now what?
Hope you look good in a mcdonald's uniform and like the smell of unwashed mexican teenager.

yeah i thought so too, she's raised muslim so her parents were strict and she passed all the red flags (no slut behavior, low sexual experience when we first boned)

thanks user that kinda helps

>reading comprehension
I'm talking about the other dude, not myself...

Sounds like you need to reevaluate your life. KonMari might work for you, as retarded as it sounds. TL;DR version: It's a program of cleaning that focuses on removing the unnecessary things in your life and keeping the things that truly have meaning to you. Got my house clean and helped me get my life clean too since it refocuses your mindset around determining what you consider important over all else.

I was the person you replied to.

So I get to enjoy my youth for the next 30-40 years and then will get free neet bux when mom doesnt want me anymore. Not doing a good job wagie

Should mention that I mean "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying", not her other books. The others are supplements to the tidying book IIRC, I haven't read them.

maybe everything is an illusion

>fame
>achievements
>making it
>gf
>pussy
>love
>hate
>sadness
>loss

sure they can feel good or bad at the moment but eventually fade away into nothingness, into the Void

if we could perceive the size of the universe and its age we could see that ultimately nothing matters

kifflom

The only thing that matters is getting what you want out of life given whatever your limitations are and tempering your expectations.

God damn it dude I'm so scared of death. Last night in my dream I was trying to climb a mountain to escape the lava bubbling up from below but there was an avalanche and no where to go.

If you have a proper job/career you'll gain some pretty danky dank knowledge and experiences from it. I'm not talking about retail or dead end jobs, but jobs that are skillful.
Short list of pros:
-self reliance, become your own security. Just incase something happens to mother and pap pap, you already didnt need them
-if you work with other people you gain a sense of comradere and friendship if youre a half decent human being
-good feels from seeing the fruits of your labor
-qualifies you to fall under the traditional definition of being a man

If you're NEET try going into sales, requires little to no education and gets some decent returns even for a lower end job. Start at a phone carrier, most require high school degree and ability to look people in the eye and talk. Learn ez pz sales and work up from there. Low end you can make $24k a year. Some of the better paying commission structures allow $80k a year if you just do the work. Idk how much your parents give you but for the work and education required, its not a bad place to start if NEET

Well there are many ways into the hole Alice. You see, suicide is one of them. The last choice you can make, the most basic is that you either take take your own life or not. It is available at any time, so should the need arise you can revisit that.

But you should look at from another perspective. There is no inherent meaning to life, just what you choose. Your life, you must follow your inner compass that sets the way for your boat. The thing is about most people that they either don't set sail, or are still from a safe distance away from the island of civilization, of others.

You can and should be your own captain. This means, simply, the recognition that every choice there is for you to make will be made by you, you are the sole mariner on that boat. As said, you may follow society, you may do nothing and become a shut-in, you may become a rapist monster who murders people for fun. It is all in your head, how you choose at the time the particular choice arises, how you react to outside sources of input.

Do what thy manhood bids thee do, from none but self expect applause;
He noblest lives and noblest dies who makes and keeps his self-made laws.
All other Life is living Death, a world where none but Phantoms dwell,
A breath, a wind, a sound, a voice, a tinkling of the camel-bell.

You explore abandoned parts of a city or manmade object/projects. Better with friends and in daylight.

Amen brother, I see you have seen the light of your mind.

Stop thinking of it on such a large scale. As of now the only certainty is that you exist. If there really is no afterlife and death is eternal, then as far as youre concerned the universe only exists for the 80 odd years youre alive.

Youre not supposed to be happy and feel good all the time. Youre always going to be a little sad all the time, its normal for some people, myself included. Ride it out. It aint too bad.

>not doing it at night
>while high/drunk
>spraying graffiti

you're doing it wrong desu

Other peoples' values may differ from yours.
Still a very nice post.

It's a cool trick but you can only do it once.
youtube.com/watch?v=GRxohDs2-UM

I recently watched a live stream of a 12 year old girl committing suicide by hanging herself in a tree.
The feels really hit only after she had been dead for a while, when the night had come and her phone started ringing and you could hear her mother calling for her.

It made me really think that the universe does continue existing after you are gone. I have given it thought many times before, but the video just made it much more concrete.

Luckily I have estranged from my family and friends so much that the will to kill myself will overpower the guilt of hurting them, and I can actually commit to the act. I feel free, yet lonely.

Only one thing is certain: sooner or later you will die. Why don't you at least try to make world a better place before you die? Like try one little quest:
>find somebody and made him/her more happy

your suicide way out of boredom is stupid

Everybody dies, it's all on you if you wanna do it. I personally think you should do it. Don't worry about what everybody else says. It's your choice, but I personally think you should kill yourself. Don't listen to me though! But listen to me.

ye idk what the whole lifting meme is

>weight 320 lbs
>start lifting
>now weigh 275
>feel exactly the same
>stopped lifting because whats the point, it doesn't make a difference

fat people like you are too much of pussies to even commit suicide so why are you even here wallowing in your own self pity?

people told me losing weight would make me feel better but it didn't make me feel better

why is this

Maybe they don't want to be responsible for your suicide, but i'm going to be real with you. I think you're too scared to commit suicide. So what i'm saying is, why the fuck are you here? To have a pity party with a bunch of anons to look for an answer to why you're not feeling better about losing weight? lmao.

>while high/drunk
>implying people dont fucking die from climbing in abandoned buildings
>being this retarded in 2017

I fear I will make this world a worse place if I stay.