What do chubby girls who carry their weight well do to look like they do...

What do chubby girls who carry their weight well do to look like they do? Do they eat different types of food than ugly chubby girls? Do they tend to do exercise on the side? Is it just genetics? Bonus points if you've witnessed their habits firsthand

short answer: genetics
long answer: geeeeennnnnneeeeetttttiiiccccccssssss

Genetics combined with a tendancy to over eat and under exercise.

That being said I'm in a coed swim league with a few juicier girls..They eat a lot during competition season and lean out during the off season.

Can you please expand

This. Also having a pretty face helps. Without it, the girl in OP wouldn't be very attractive at all.

Genetically predisposed fat in goid places, great facial genetics. You take a 9/10 model and get them fat slowly. Keep em exercising a bit so the fat that does accumulate isnt all cellulite. Aaand thats it. Thats what high test is. Its just girls whk would look great thin, but overweight.

Why slowly?

tfw plump gf

fast -> visceral fat buildup which tends to be in the abdomen. Subcutaneous fat (in women) tends to go more to the lower body but it takes longer to store. Exercise also helps prevent visceral fat buildup

T H I C C

Kek. So this is like what a female Veeky Forums would look like. "Waaaah muh genetics!!!" Kys you self loathing faggots, I bet you think genetics make it impossible to lose weight as well.

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnneeeeeeeeeettttiiiiiiiiiiiiicssss

>desu its easier to determine where muscle goes than where muscle goes

Fat distribution literally is genetic, you fucking retard. This is an objective fact. You can control how much fat you have through diet, but you can't control where it goes, and that is not up for debate.

>live with 5 other students
>only me and thicccc redhead back from break
>nofap
>yoga pants

I'm fit but attracted to chubbies like OP's pic.

geneTHICCC

Tell me, did genetics make you an awkward beta virgin or is that by choice?

I'm objectively correct and you are objectively incorrect. You can't change fat distribution. End of story. If you are too dense to understand this, you should be institutionalized.

How the fuck does she weigh 91 kg...

le fat transfer

I got the urge to fap by only imagining her. Fuck you, don't destroy my nofap.

>Thats what high test is. Its just girls whk would look great thin, but overweight.

That's not what high test is.

its called genetics, retard

are you 12?

>fat is genetic
is this tumblr?

>and this is where I keep my genetics

Dubs mean you should shag her, mate.

benis in vagina

technically it's not fapping

where our bodies store fat is based on hormones and genetics. Genes decide if that fat goes to your belly or your tits and ass, im a girl and goodbye.

Pic not related

When I met my ex-best friend, she was around 230ish (5'6")

Skinny girl face and neck, all the fat went to hips,legs, and tits.

She would eat fast food 2x a day, snack on candy all the time, and if she was home, spend 99% of the time laying in bed watching netflix. Never exercised.

I'm guessing it's genetics that determine fat distribution.

She ballooned up to 300lbs now, but she still has the skinny girl face and "hourglass" figure. Enormous thighs though

>replying to bait posts

she looks like she's melting