they've all bent out on meth dude, their brains cant even function

Ruskie XD

Why did you steal my webm, OP?

post videos

me vs your mom

Looks like a Gypsy Shitskin in E. Europe

>steal
Lol fuk off

If you werent bullied by guys who were bigger/stronger/older you will have hard time imagining what's going through their heads. I used to be bullied so I know exactly how they feel. They are scared to fight back because they think they will get beat up even harder if they try to do something. So they just let him do his thing and hope he stops/moves onto another target.

These days I'm taller and bigger than 95% of people I see on the streets and I have years of experience in martial arts but this webm still somehow managed to trigger those emotions I felt way back when I was a kid. Too bad no one tries to physically bully you when you get older. If they find you wierd they just ignore you.

Nope.
They're "white".

Kek, maybe to Niggers or Pajeets.

I get the feeling you'd just shut down if someone tried to bully you again.

>angry manlet during a roid rage
Ftfy, OP.

Why do you repost from a thread that's alive? Shithead.

This thread should be deleted.

thats not how it works, senpai. im a bjj brown belt these days, i would love for someone to try and bully me.

>thats not how it works

That's exactly how it works. Once a bitch, always a bitch.

Stealing from an active thread.
Saged you fucker

haha my nigga.

You are right. There were couple of situations where I could have ended up in a fight but I avoided it every time and it was not because I care about not getting into trouble because of law or I was scared something bad would happen to me. I guess I felt kinda scared but in reality I could destroy those cunts.

No one tried physically attacking me in years so idk how that would end up.

>gypsy
>white

youve been watching too much LIBERAL MEDIA

good god, what has putin done to his country?

>None of them are even fighting back

Rather be a quad amputee than get arrested for pushing or tackling in self defense.

Hell, even a nudge is worse than stabbing some random dudes eyes with an ice pick in self defense.

Sounds like you know from experience

>Boris will defend this

most of russian grils seem pretty cute tho