Not seeing any gains

I've been following the 5x5 for about 4 weeks, I can only squat 30 KG Bench 45kg And deadlift 75KG. What am I doing wrong? I'm 16 5ft 11 And 63KG

what u eatin boi

I'm a beta-vegetarian. So I eat a lot of chickpeas, And peanut butter. For a while I was anorexic, So I might just be eating less than I realise.

being a vegetarian is good for your ethical gains but make sure you're eating enough for physical gains.

eat at least 2500 calories a day, try to eat lots and lots of protein

>4 weeks

I will try, I find eating impossible, Should I be a cringey pleb and buy whey?

If you started 4 weeks ago squatting only the bar, you should be squatting 50 kg now.
Are you adding 2.5 kg to the bar every workout?

What weights did you start with?

Yeah, It's nothing in the scale of things, But people who literally go to the gym for the first time can lift more than me. It has to be more than I'm just a weak fuck.

There's nothing wrong with buying whey.

You'll get there my dude
I was exactly where you were, you haven't been lifting nearly long enough to get good results.
But yeah follow what says. You need lots of protein (one gram per pound so 138 grams) and lots of calories. I would've made results a lot faster if i ate enough.

Nah, I've been skipping leg day. I started with the bar, And have only recently started squatting

sure, just don't use it as an excuse to not eat real food

Fix your form and make sure you are on a caloric surplus, don't be afraid to rest 3-5 minutes between sets if you have to.

I started at very very similar height, weight to yours and am lifting on 5x5 for 2.5 months, best working sets completed are 70 lbs OHP, 105 lbs bench, 155lbs Squat, 225 lbs deadlift

>I can only squat 30 KG
THANK YOU SKELETON

People start at different levels. Genetics & environment are at play here.
I know a big dude who could bench 100 kg in upper elementary school. When I started going to the gym at the age of 20 I barely could bench 30 kg.

Thanks for the advice my dude. I find it impossible to eat, But I always feel sick at the gym if I don't

Blend your food and drink it bruv

Fruits, vegetables, oats, milk, yogurt, peanut butter

Whatever the fuck you want just throw it in

What about the rest of the lifts?
Answer
>What weights did you start with?

You are skipping leg days and complaining about no gains. After 4 weeks. Take a look in the mirror, pal. The world isn't against you, you are just young and impatient.

veggy and underage....I hope you're kidding. Start doing meme diets and ruining your life when your body has actually stopped developing. Fucking IDIOT

If you find eating impossible, try to get a blender somehow, and make shakes with lots of calories. Drinking your calories is much easier than eating them.

h-h-h-how does this taste?

Im a fatty, but doing IF. I hate eating so much in two sittings, for most hours im unable to eat at all so I have to spread it between two sessions.

My max bench is 45kg. My deadlift is 75kg, When I do arms, I do 12.5kg. I do 35kg Barbell rows. I am just shit at squats, Because my legs are so weak.

>Should I be a cringey pleb and buy whey?

Are you retarded?

There's nothing cringey about whey you autistic fuck

But what weights did you start with 4 weeks ago?
In order to see progress you are supposed to increase weight each workout.
And don't worry about your weak ass lifts, you'll get stronger.

It is considered cringey where I'm from, There is a bunch of idiots who drink whey, do a few bicep curls and go home.

go do your homework or something

4 weeks I was doing around 35kg bench. 60-70kg, and was literally just squatting the bar.

Homework? I don't go to school.

>caring about what other people do
>not trying something because you see a couple of morons doing it
You're not gonna make it

>What I thought, just needed somone to tell me. RIP me.

Do you think you could bench 47.5 kg 5x5 the next time you go to the gym?

I think if I really pushed myself, And someone spotting me.

So there you got progress. The time after that you will go for 50 kg. When you fail, you deload, eat more and work your way back up.

>doing 5x5
>not loading more weight every workout
Jesus Christ, nigga, did you even read about the routine?

Yes, But whenever I'm at the gym, I feel really weak,

How the fuck do you bench 45 and dl 75 but only squat 30????

Guess what.
So do I.
Every time I put more weight on the bar I feel weak.
Because it weighs more than it did the last time.
And last time was rough already.
But that's what I thought the time before last time, too.
So I'm gonna lift it anyway.
Because I am not a pussy.

Now grab your fucking slimy teenage balls and at least pretend you are a man.

This thread doesn't deserve anymore replies.