Help Veeky Forums

Okay Veeky Forums I know you might not agree with me about this but could you guys help me ?
I wanna look like pic related
I'm 6'something
144 pounds or 65 kg
What exactly (with examples I know chicken and other proteins but what else) should I be eating
My TDEE is 2433
Should I be cutting, what sorta of exercising should I be doing (make my body thin while and hips and ass big)
I'm doing this as a personal experiment i know eventually I'll want to bulk up and get gains but for the mean time I wanna try to achieve this

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/pueraria-mirifica/
bolthealthsupplements.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1450806149609
archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/username/swede/filter/text/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic of me for comparison

Just go and ask for estrogen treatment from your own doctor.

I wanna be completely natural about this
I would like my body to be able to make a complete 180 and make mad gains after I get to my goal

...why?

why not just immediately start getting fuarkin' hueg

i don't understand, are you lying because you won't admit you just want to be a trap?

I would like to try being trap but I'm afraid I guess so I would like to be able to reverse my mistakes that I make when I'm barely an adolescent

How old are you now? The closer you get to 22-25 range, the lower affect any hormones will have on you anyway.

If you're 20 or lower an you don't want HRT straight out, try pueraria mirifica. It will increase estrogen levels, and it may widen your hips if your bones haven't fully sealed.

Other than that, your only option is squats, diddlies, lunges, and kickbacks.

There's no way you're 65kg at 6'something. You're either shorter, or heavier.

I'm 65kg at 5'9 with a lower bf%, and I'm not big in the slightest

18 just gonna go with the last option because is rather not use hormones or any sorta drugs

just went and checked my height I'm 5'11

I still think you're heavier too

you're fucking fat what the hell why do you have a belly

I will go talk pics of my scale

bump because I want to activate trap mode too and like OP don't want hormones because I don't want to be a hon in my 30s with flabby boiboobs and tiny balls

isnt that pic that swedish faggot? I've seen this somewhere but can't remember where. He was cute tho
>tfw no bf

You'll never look like that for the simple reason that to be that skinny tight you need to always have been skinny

Once fat forever fat

That's just not true

Time will prove me right

Id tongue that bellybutton so bumping

lose more weight and do light core work, like running. If your bone structure is not like that, you wont look like that

that looks like a girls midriff

fuck

Not op but what he posted is my goal. What height/weight do to think they are? I'm 5'11 145 like OP too and look roughly the same.

I understand, but just to be clear PM isn't hormones or drugs. It's a herb from Thailand that's high in phytoestrogens that can be broken down into estrogen to be used by the body. I took it for about a month, and my hips started getting noticeably wider.

I stopped because I thought my dick was shrinking. It wasn't; my fat distribution started changing and I just had more pelvic fat. Within two or three weeks I was back to normal. I also had changed my mind since I was 6'2" and 220 at the time.

Also, my skin got a lot clearer while taking it.

Can you post any articles or something about it? From what I understand it's just a supplement for women with low estrogen levels that won't do much for a man?

examine.com/supplements/pueraria-mirifica/

They cite a bunch of articles at the end. The "blinding studies" problems mean they couldn't measure statistically significant effects from a placebo, but this could also be due to menopause symptoms being hard to measure and susceptible to placebos.

Read sections 7 & 9 in particular.

I can only comment from experience, but I'd give it a try for a month and see how you feel. You can probably get info from /lgbt/ or a mtf reddit board, but there's a lot of here-say and misinformation. I found a $14 bottle of 60 capsules from bartlow, and I took two a day. Can't remember the exact dosage though.

Tl;dr for the article: it suppresses testosterone and increases estrogen. If your bones haven't fully grown, your hips may widen. Your fat will redistribute.

Found the exact brand, but I think I got mine from a different site. Try it if you want; it's a bit more expensive than I said.

bolthealthsupplements.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1450806149609

>t. sour grapes fatty

Gas yourself faggot

>I'm doing this as a personal experiment i know eventually I'll want to bulk up and get gains but for the mean time I wanna try to achieve this

He is just lying to get the info he needs to do this he wont be making gains he just wants to be like that

You'll probably just want sit ups, push ups, and eating a lot less often. I've got twink-body naturally though, so I can't be sure. It looks like your main issue is flab and fat.

Pic unrelated.

Nigga his pants are almost off

>BRRAAAAAPFFT

You look like a trap

This, just because he can't put down the fork and lose weight doesn't mean he has to project.

> I found a $14 bottle of 60 capsules from bartlow, and I took two a day. Can't remember the exact dosage though.

What were your results? Did you look any different?

>tfw start as as a turboskeleton
>want to get hueg
>get to trap mode after 6 months
>will to get bigger vanishes
>mfw noble goal is being perverted into gay shit and I have no one to blame but myself

Bust your ass and eat a decent diet.

You talk about "bulking up" but you almost certainly have no idea whatsoever how mind numbingly difficult it is to actually put on any significant mass.

You want the thinspo thread on Veeky Forums, Op.

>you almost certainly have no idea whatsoever how mind numbingly difficult it is to actually put on any significant mass

I have chicken legs from years of being inactive. Will it be easier to get gains on an area that is just starting to be trained? I'm working hard at the gym either way but I just want to know what i'm in for.

I looked slightly different and felt way different. My skin was clearer, and I measured about an inch or two added to my hips. I also noticed my chest was a bit more sensitive, but I may have been imagining it since I read up way to much on breast budding and got paranoid about it.

It was part that and part me wanting to be a juicy man instead a weird 6'3" effeminate man with big hands that made me stop.

Just read up on it. PM is very popular among closeted trannies, so there are plenty of online blogs about it.

Alright cool thanks. I've been wanting to look more feminine but have stayed away from hormones since I don't want to transition or any of that shit (boobs, dick shrinkage, infertility). I'll have to check this shit out.

Neck hangs x 1

Femininity is frail and ages like milk. Cuteness is fetishized weakness.
Think about who and what you want to be and why you want that.

I used to be interested in being feminine and weak, and then I started thinking about what that all meant and would lead to, and got interested in masculinity instead. Strength and speed and toughness are fucking fantastic and great for your health and quality of life.

this is the best advice for OP.

This is literally the only thing that got me out of being a qt femboy
Femininity lasts until the mid 20s at best
Masculinity can last the majority of a lifetime with dedication

Most fags who last passed 35 act like classy gentlemen. They may still fuck each other in the night hours, but in front of others they aren't acting like high school cheerleaders... there's even a sense of masculinity in them.

Have you considered becoming a trap?

>Will it be easier to get gains on an area that is just starting to be trained?

No, not particularly. You'll have "noob gains", but those aren't actually gains, those are just larger strength increases due to improved coordination.

Some people really just don't like being masculine

The guy you wanna look like is named "swede". He's from the /lgbt/ board. He's a cute fucker and yes, very, very gay.

Did someone say 'Swede'?

archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/username/swede/filter/text/page/1/

*and yes I am purposely leaving out his nudes

Too bad he disappeared off the face of the Earth. With Yung also gone, we only have Hitler left.

Lol. He posted in gaygen yesterday.

This pic frustrates me sexually

just start taking E and be a camwhore slut

you've got that woman hips disease, become a trap

Ugh, I've never lost a boner faster. This dude's got the worst looking face. He's like an Altmer

Swede looks like a swede. This is how blonde Scandinavians look. The typical blonde people are used to is the corrupted American breed.