Lets evaluate some mental health

Lets evaluate some mental health...
Why does everyone here like asses?
You know shit comes from there, right?

how else would i get muh sniffs

I like buttcheeks, not intestines.

Same logic to pussies. I like the vulva, not the urethra.

that's pretty much the best part about them

Doesnt explain the huge amount of peopele that would LICK an ASSHOLE .
Like jesus christ!

big ass = more intelligent children, that's why we're unconsciously more attracted by fat asses

It's your mental health we are evaluating here, right?

lmao

T. Shitbreath poopeater

Let me shed some light my good man.

If the poopshoot is clear of fecal matter, it is just a shoot, therefore cleared for tungpunching.

.........................................................BRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPRRRRRRRRRRP!!

yes and u know u can clean ur ass out right? only an idiot or someone into scat would do something with an ass lodged with shit. grow up.

>gloots = anus
>anus's (ani?) are always covered in shit

Anyone with decent hygiene wont have shit perpetualy in their ass.

I could eat ass, but I wouldn't want anyone to know about it, so I would have to kill her afterwards.

Lately when I have been drunk my supreme anonymous honesty has been leaking into my real life. It has caused some embarrassing situations.

I dont know, jews told me to like them so its okay

I was going down on my trap bf last night and I don't think he'd showered after work cause I smelled something just a little bit stanky coming from under his balls at first I was like 'ew' but then I was like 'fuckin right' and went in to slurp it aaaall up

>hey look an ass thread
>open to see some ass
>nopics.jpeg

Good thread desu

Go on . .

Best feeling on the planet is plowing a girl's asshole balls deep while she squeals like a piglet.

you've never been in love, and this post proves it. one day you'll find a woman whose asshole you would gladly lick, and you'll remember this post and your foolishness will be laid bare.

I say stupid shit I regret sharing with people. They probably think I am mentally ill, which of course I am, but I'd like to keep it from them.

Virgin detected

*PAAAAAAARP*

Kekkekekek

Here have a 10/10

literally nothing better than rimming a beefy guy with a qt fuzzy butt T B H