Tfw in love with best friend of 3 years

>tfw in love with best friend of 3 years

is it a guy

Veeky Forums

sry man im not into faggot shit

>tfw in love with my ex
>tfw we're kind of fwb

It makes me happy that I kind of still have her.
Makes me sad I know shes fucking other people.
We say I love you to each other. Its a fucked up feel

Iktf. If you're romantically into her, but she's not into you; it's healthiest for you to cut ties with her. It's a complex kind of feel.

You guys are fuck buddies and also have sex with other people outside of the two of you but you still say I love you to eachother? That seems very confusing for any persons emotional capacity.

>Friends with women

Look at this faggot

/thread

>scrubs_where-do-you-think-you-are.jpeg

This is why men and women cannot be friends or at least close friends. One will get feels for the other, or one will get in a relationship and kick that friend of the opposite sex to the curb.

yeah I know but I'm definitely not ready to think about other people so I'm kind of ok with being still fucked up with her. I'm moving in 6 months so I figure it'll sort itself out then.

Yeah also both of us get pretty jealous and prickly when the sex with others is brought up. It's hella confusing

yeah...forgot i made this thread i take Xanax to suppress it

Your knee pain is probably due to poor hip mobility. Do you notice any swaying on your way up?

Had a really close female friend in the military. Pretty much went to every base with her from training all the way through separation, even one deployment. She was like a sister. Never wanted tried to fuck each other even though we're both attractive and we both went through several relationships in the time we knew each other.

You can have healthy, fulfilling platonic relationships with females. There are different boundaries, sure, but you also both have to not be emo faggots.

than ask her out. whats the big fuckin deal?

if you're best friends, you'll still be friends if she rejects you. if she makes it awkward afterwards than shes just dramatic.

fuckin ask her op. or just suck dick for the rest of your life and die faggot.

i wanna telllin him but if i do he's either gonna slowly separate himself from me or it ...idk

I had a close female friend once and yeah she was like a sister to me too. She got feelings for me and it went all bad from there. I no longer talk to her, never again.

i shouldnt tell him then I guess

I think you should. Ask yourself this, what happens when he/she gets a boyfriend/girlfriend? They are going to drop you and treat you like an acquaintance. I've been there and it's one of the worst feelings having someone you were close to now treat you like a stranger.

>friend of 10 years is in love with me
>Thinking she just wants to settle with a guy that she knows she can get along with
>Always trying to get me to stay over her place
>Do but turn down any funny business
>I just want a friend is that so much to ask

R u me mate? I was in the same position till I decided to just stop interacting with her all together the other day. I'll probably relapse and feel shit about it though

>one sided crush with high school friend
>tell her
>''Sorry! I'm in love with your childhood friend user!''
There truly is no end to the despair of this world

Had that with an ex once.
Cut it off with her entirely and immediately.
She is either getting off on the idea of still having you on a leash while fucking another guy (definition of cucked), or she really is being a confused bitch and still wants you.

Either way, nothing good will happen if you let that shit continue.

>tfw wanna meet with a fine girl
>tfw she's clinging on to her ex
>tfw she tells me she wants to see me
Cucked?

Cuck the ex

Tell her her friend looks nice

Check what he's into and see if you guys match. Just because you have a crush doesn't mean that you guys match, at least now you have the time to figure it out before you guys end with a break up like 90% of the other relationships and if you come to the conclusion that you don't match you'd have dodged a bullet.

Fuck her in the ass while throwing 20 dollar bills at her

No, you're asking too little....faggit

>Cheated on my gf with her best friend
>Inhaled one of hers *BRRAAAAPPSSSS* straight from the ass
>Next day I have chest pain and difficulty breathing
>Go to the doctors and reluctantly tell him everything
>Diagnosed with Dung Lung and given antibiotics

How do I explain this to my gf?

nigga she wants to fug, just dont get attached to her she wont be emotionally available.

Thats literally what I'm going through right now. I fucked up and got close. Shouldve stayed detached and I'd still have a fuck buddy. Instead I have a broken heart like a fucking noob at life.

Nah man
Let's say we already fugged and let's say we both got attached to each other. What now?

yea thats what happened here too. She'll get attached at first, but sometime soon along the line she'll start to detach and tell you she isnt ready to open up/be with someone once she realizes she was only infatuated and not fully over her ex

Not over her ex doesnt mean she wants to get back with him so it don't mean she prefers him.

Trust me. Or just take things VERY VERY slow if you're emotionally capable of doing it. I wasnt and it sucked balls. Now we don't even speak and are only social media buddies.

>once she realizes she was only infatuated and not fully over her ex
Let's also say that this phased is almost behind her
>Or just take things VERY VERY slow
And let's also say, hypothetically speaking, she's up for that

We live in a cuck or get cucked type of world. Which do you want to be?

Tell her the ass was phat

....You're supposed to make her forget about her ex, do new exciting kinky shit. She knows the normal shit, that's what she had the ex for. You need to give it to her long dick Ron Jeremy style

>We live in a cuck or get cucked type of world. Which do you want to be?
Isn't that one and the same, to get cucked or to be the cuck?

how far behind her is it? this chick I know had been single for about a year and 2 months. and it still happened

If you take things very slow theres a good chance it can/will work. just keep things exciting. I didnt have a strong will since I'm a soft guy underneath with a tough guy exterior.

Yea we'd fug all night and do kinky shit all the time. once she got the cobwebs out after 6 months of fucking like i told the other guy I started to get attached and scared her off. kek

Well it happened first after about 6 months and she has broken up with him again after another year being together
But thing is, let's just say that she's holding herself back on giving us a chance of getting to know each other and develop something out of it

>and scared her off.
how

Thats the same thing this chick said. If you can mentally put yourself through that go right ahead and take things slow maybe your chick is different. The chick I talked to started off all lovey dovey which made me feel like something would start to develop. Once i started to get attached and return the feelings she got spooked and started to detach and get cold and stopped all the lovey dovey shit she did before. and told me she wasnt ready.

I couldve just continued to not show feelings and i'd still be fugging her now. But like I said I'm a soft guy and couldnt mentally do it.

Hm well this girl returned the favor by giving me small heaps of her feelings yet still not completely over her ex and as of lately she's been getting more and more certain of her feelings towards me, that's how i see it.

I'd have no problem at all to take it slow so dunno maybe i'll just see where things are heading if she decides to stop her childish behaviour by blocking me on and off and starts approaching a more mature route that is.

You still in contact with that girl?

>Same
No, you either cuck someone or you can get cucked.

Bet her ex fucked her all night too, i'd also bet he didn't do it Ron Jeremy style in a fucking clown suit, but then again you know what to do next..get a side bitch.

>starts off with her having a huge crush on me
>I'm kind of indifferent and don't take her too seriously
>we hang out
>We fug
>continues for months she keeps asking when she can see me again
>starts asking/saying things implying we have a future together (talking about taking me to her friends get togethers/dating/etc.)
>start to feel the same way she feels about me
>make the mistake of asking "where things are going between us"
>downhill after that
>"I wan't to finish school/I'm not ready/Lets take things slow"
>DOn't bring it up again
>She still continues to get detached
>eventually just ends things

fucking girls man. shouldve just kept being indifferent and not caring about her. I know she still wasnt over her last relationship and she was just lying to herself pretending she was ready. even though our personalities were a perfect match. we'd laugh all day and got along perfectly

We'd have better sex than her and her ex
I'm way better looking/taller/fit
shit didnt matter.

nah she'd always tell me stories of her ex lasting like 5-15 mins max

we went for a good hour and a half at one point

>You still in contact with that girl?

we have eachother on social media still and like our pictures every now and then. That's it. feels weird since we were all over eachother for 6 months. soft guy in me has hope something will develop in the future but im not holding my breath I'm already moving on and talking to other chicks.

>>make the mistake of asking "where things are going between us"
that isn't a mistake user it's perfectly normal to ask the girl where things are heading don't sweat it

Well damn difference between your situation and mine might just be that she's still into me or at least into the thought of seing me again she even called me in the middle of the night and we talked until dawn

>she's still into me or at least into the thought of seing me again she even called me in the middle of the night and we talked until dawn

wish I got that lucky

It's still pretty confusing on my end getting literal bread crumbs of her feelings and then being sort of rejected the next day but in her defense i can understand her hesitation

Your story is nearly literally the same as mine up to the point of us having more fun in bed than she had with her previous. Funny how similar some stories tend to be huh

Depending on how you see it or want to take it.

Your situation is a lot better than mine or will end up worse than mine in the future

It could be better cause she keeps coming back and you guys are leading up to something

Or she is immature/confused with her feelings and keeps coming back giving you those breadcrumbs and it won't lead to anything

so be careful user, who knows maybe my girl was mature and let me go before shit got worse knowing she couldnt be with me.

(or just wasnt interested)

Well she is immature in the sense of not doing what she wants to do for herself but yeah guess she needs some alone time now to process what she wants and after that well i'd be up for taking a shot at it as long as she is too

But not gonna let it influence my whole life and mental state

>on a leash
>she knows I'm fucking other girls.

Did I mention she gets really fucking jealous at the mention of other girls I've been with, or even my ex before her. I'm like 90% sure she still wants me but I did some psycho level shit and all her friends hate me, and I'm pretty sure her brain is just telling her to not date me/her friends would not be happy at all.

I'm ok with it for now but yeah I'm pretty sure this is going to blow up at some point really bad.

>tfw no friends

I just want a group of bros that want to hang out and hit the gym

>her friends would not be happy at all
social influence is very bad yet big thing nowadays

You should tell him but not for the reasons this other user says, he got hurt and that sucks but not everyone acts the same, I have some women as friends who still hang out even after they got boyfriend, some people are shitty and some are not.
Same thing with relationships with the same sex, one of my bestfriends who's a dude finally got a girlfriend a couple years ago and I've seen him only once since even though he lives 10 min away, male/female dynamics are different but generalizations don't work in individual cases.
Nut up and ask faggot.